Are Americans simply getting more and more fucking rude?

I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Garden this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats white people differently? How can we change?

>pay 5$ service
>get 5$ service

Are american getting entitled ?

You went to Olive Garden so you deserve what you got.

/ck/

If the restaurant advertises a $5 special, that special should come without fucking attitude. It's not as if they advertised a $10 special and the customer renegotiated it DOWN to $5.

If you carry plates for a living, shut up and carry those fucking plates.

The autistic neckbeard is strong with you

This
Like what the fuck do you expect

You sound like a fat piece of shit. In fact I know you are because the three bowls of salad and six breadsticks alone is over 2000 calories, so unless your IF or bulking on carbs, you were treated badly because no one likes a fatty.

>Look at me! I don't enjoy eating!

You're probably fat and ugly, as evidenced by your solo meal and all the damn breadsticks. Cheap, too. Cheap, fat, ugly cunts are unpleasant to look at, be around, and do not tip. What do you expect? You aren't entitled to a soft tongue up your grotesque asshole just because you toss a couple bucks a restaurant's way. Don't like it, don't go back.

No a customer is entitled to be treated respectfully by waitstaff, that's their job. Sorry senpai but you sound like a bitter waiter desu.

She has to serve you a lot, for 20% of $5. What do you expect?

Thou trollest.

Taco Bell pasta reimagined. Nice work

How much did you tip faggit?

>Are Americans simply getting more and more fucking rude?
White niggers are going to Nig

>lolbertarian flag
>not taking care of his body

Checks out, enjoy dying at thirty from cardiac arrest and clogged arteries.

Pictured: OP after Olive Garden and before posting on Sup Forums

No joke they are 100% told to drive away customers that abuse unlimited deals. This is slowly becoming a thing everywhere.

t. worked in food service for 6 years

That is a Jimmy John's.

One person sits down probably asked to move to a large table.

>How can we change?
Day of the Rope, obviously

this, OP.
let's go over this....

>you're paying 5 bucks,
>you ask to move (your mistake was asking, I guarantee she would've liked you more if you just said, "Hey, I'm gonna change tables, there's too much light." Asking gives you the appearance of being needy and high maintenance)
>extra cheese on salad and soup (fatass/needy requests/add another coupla ticks to the resentful box/YOU GOT EXTRA CHEESE ON THREE SOUPS AND TWO SALADS, WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING MONGOL?)
>you paid five dollars and were treated like a king (albeit with sassy servants)
>you probably tipped two dollars

I would've fucking rolled my eyes at you, too. not that you did anything "wrong", but more in a darwinian sense.

you deserve to be shamed.

an alpha tips well, always. fuck off with bickering about the ethic of tips, people who aren't miserly are well-liked.

10/10 waitress

>OH WAIT...i just realized this is bait. the end of your post gives it away, talking about the white people

also the "mild, pleasant lunch".
what is that, an attempt at fat irony?

wait a second

I love this pasta

>

cus they want families of 5 to go in for them.

20% of 25 + drinks is much better than 20% of 5

fuck olive garden must be hurting tho

America's a fucking continent made of 50 country sized divisions with their own, slightly different cultures. Come to Virginia and everyone's polite, I go to New York or California and everyone's a dick. It's a big place.

Are you a regular there and how much do you tip?

>I

>I

>I

>I

>I
Where the fuck did you learn to write like that?

americans are some of the most rude people i have ever experienced, online or real life, we are cursed with a cancerous country

Is this politics?

What are you sliding?

If he wants it, he can pay for it. That's how tipping works. You want "yes sir, no sir" from your waitstaff? Before the meal starts, put $20 in their hand.

>one-and-done OP

There is no virtue in servility.

How fucking newfaggy has pol become if 90 percent of posters here don't recognize years-old copypasta.

kys