(((Fine Bros))) make propaganda for DACA

Most of the teens in the video are dreamers including pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=QyexzwiFE3U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5wCWNs74264
albertozambrano.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/guc3ada-del-inmigrante-ilegal-mexicano.pdf
theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html
archive.is/WnycU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was tearing up reading all those comments.

bump

Literally crying right now

I have empathy for the productive Dreamers, but DACA itself needs to die.

fucking spic subhumans

Personally, fuck 'em. Keep the ones that can fill a critical need in our labor market (SKILLED tradesmen, teachers, caregivers). Gas the rest.

I'm surprised the white girl wasn't next to her black boyfriend

Nope, fuck that bullshit. They're all wetbacks and they all need to get the boot. Any education here needs to be nullified and their property seized and sold off. We need to send a strong message to all wetbacks. First time, you lose all of your stuff and get booted back to the shithole country you are from.

Next time, you get detained indefinitely and forced to do manual labor under armed guards and shit.

It took us 5 years to end Obama's bullshit. Fuck them.

I actually think this a complete waste of potential workers. Put them all on public works projects or something useful that gets 0 funding and cap their pay at 2.50 a day. If they're willing to stay here for that, cool, here's your greencard.

>More Jew propaganda
You know what to do Sup Forums.

>the upper crust of the US Military has been overtaken by scientologists

Also, absolutely no access to hospitals for injuries unless they can pay the costs upfront, a sort of "reverse diplomatic immunity" whereupon anything done unto them is completely legal (except housing them), and even the most trivial violation of these rules results in automatic deportation. e.g. taking a sip from a water fountain

>most of the comments are redpilled
Nice

Come to Canada!

>They're doing the jobs that Americans don't want to do!
>You're deporting doctors, lawyers, engineers and business owners!

Wait... The Fine Bros are still around? I thought they embarressed themselves out of existence...

Embarrass themselves? How could the inventors and intellectual property owners of the entire concept of 'reacting to a thing' ever be embarrassed?

>Know that DACA is ending
>Are giving a 6 months notice
>Do nothing but bitch and moan.

If these fucktards would leave on their own, start doing their shit for getting citizenship/residency, and come back under that premise I would actually sympathize with them.

Yet I can't sympathize with them when all they do is bitch and moan because their shit was "confiscated" for not taking care of it. They have only themselves to blame at this point.

I grew up knowing that there's compromised. I never had to deal with curfews because I proactively did my homework and chores without anyone telling me and I took care of myself so when I asked to stay overnight at a friends house I was allowed to.

The bar is lowered so fucking low and these fucking lazy bastards still bitch and moan. Which as you have noticed it only serves to rustle my jimmies more than it will ever help gather an ounce of sympathy from me.

A child throwing a tantrum doesn't sound more appealing when it screams louder. If that child mans up and desires help over screaming in agony it will most likely gain enough sympathy for someone to get them the help they need.

>fuck borders and shit

they had years to apply for citizenship while in our country. what happened???

We actually have high standards for legal immigration. Nearly all of these people don't qualify because they are worthless. And liberals don't understand why we don't want these parasites living here.

youtu.be/5wCWNs74264

how could trump be so heartless, what a monster

The Mexican Government publishes a handbook for illegals on how to get across the border and what their rights are once they are in the US illegally.

Guide for Illegal Immigrants PDF (in Spanish)
albertozambrano.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/guc3ada-del-inmigrante-ilegal-mexicano.pdf

The Translation into English
theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html

How the fuck is this legal? We should declare Mexcio are greatest enemy and cut all trade with them.

Deportationland here we come

BUT the children!!!!

I mean fuck the other 3 billion children right ?

Absolutely this. Beaners need to get the fuck back in their own countries.

Literally shaking

>I'
Why do people assume children are innocent in any light?

in modern times the kikes have pushed the ideology that children are separate from their parents and families. They are some randomly generated entity as apposed to a continuation of their family line. This new mindset has been the cause of many modern problems.

>Oh boohoohoo! Why won't you let me break the law? :'(

it's like they've never seen that South Park episode where the school children reported they were molested by their parents or some stranger.

The Left is going to lose badly when they start normalizing pedophilia while claiming they care about the children crossing our borders searching for a new home.

Hey man I'm just trying to make a living.

Kek, that is amazing. And white people don't do anything against that. You whites are such fucking cucks.

Those nails are looking fabulous, essay

Here it is illustrated in English

archive.is/WnycU

God I hate this channel and its filthy Jew owners.

I can read spanish faggot, blanco asqueroso jaja. I may go to the US looking at this situation. What welfare packages do you think I can get at arrival? Can I apply for DACA? Are there any welfare packages that come with a ready-to-breed white woman included? Come on whitey, spit it out. I want to plant my seed in your land and in your women, what benefits will I get when I get there? I need some good gibs.