OPT

One page thread

update status: FUCKING NEVER

I know what this one is oddly enough because of how much of an asshole the mc was. Like he had no redeeming qualities at all and for some reason the story was moderately good for it. Could of picked a better page for it though.

it is the final page

I wanna fuck that cat.

I have seen this panel many times and am wondering what series it is from.

It's a two page spread of a room in a japanese style manor. There are people kneeling at the far wall, like 6 of them. There is a guy standing in the foreground in armor arms outstretched to either side and there are a bunch of swords in the ground.

It speech bubble says something about a forest of blades.

it's funny how he ended up obsessed with bones, while there's a lot of meat to choose

naruto

I know that is for a fact not correct. Hell I would just reverse search it if I could find it, but I have not seen it in months.

best girl

That's the like 5 or 6 page spread one right? I forgot what it's from.

It might be 5-6, I just know it was a large image.

Yeah I know the one you're talking about. I seriously forgot it though. Sorry user.

This one?

was it that one with the blind samurai and the one armed samurai dueling?

This manga is pretty cute and refreshing

Sause plz senpais.
My google fu isnt working well and I cant read moo runes.

Gisèle Alain

Awesome thanks.

Thnx guys

This was pretty fucking good. Shame about the very last fight though.

I understand that it's meant to be a bullshit cripple-fight to the spectators, but something about how the whole thing just ends with the seigen dead and waifu-girl killing herself for some goddamn reason just kind of fell flat.

My favorite part of the whole thing was probably the fight against the kid with the rapier. It's not even the best part, really, it's just what I remember most.

New fucking chapter when.

I thought it was on hiatus.

>"Hard working" or "passionate" was not in Sakurai's vocabulary and joining a team sports in school was out of the question. But one day, he accidentally walks in on his female classmate Toyoguchi naked in the locker room and in return for keeping it a secret from everyone else, he is forced to become the manager for the female lacrosse team. Toyoguchi is passionate about lacrosse and was responsible for creating the team for the school. Sakurai reluctantly begins his role as manager but is slowly drawn into Toyoguchi's personality and begins researching and enjoying the sport. The once lazy Sakurai who was scared of failure now learns to put himself out there and put serious effort into something worthwhile.

Is it as bad and cliche as it sounds or as good as it looks?

>Is it as bad and cliche as it sounds
That doesn't sound bad.
I mean, if it actually deeply focuses on the self improvement rather than the bullshit SoL

Mori was supposed to be like an autist right?

>tfw you read an NTR doujin of this and now you can't ever look at it the same

>But one day, he accidentally walks in on his female classmate
>in return for keeping it a secret from everyone else, he is forced to become the manager
>Sakurai reluctantly begins his role as manager but is slowly drawn into Toyoguchi's personality

That's what got me, basically everything, sounds extremely cliche, but of course cliche can be well executed or synopsis many times don't do a story justice. That's why I was asking.

Fuck sengoku youko is good.

This fucking manga man.

Is it though? I could never really get invested and it seemed pretty arbitrary.
Aesthetically it's great

That's damn hinna.

Why is he being such a little bitch about it?

Honestly the first part is really boring, once Senya becomes the MC however it got great.

I didn't really think so. I had kinda hoped Shinsuke would become the MC. It's just not my thing I guess

>her face in the last panel
femdom when

>Implying Shinsuke isn't really the MC

New chapter is out

>not reading the doujin where he goes down on her for 5 pages
Shit was fucking great.

First page in the thread i haven't read that got me interested

that one is fucking great

Is this the one where his childhood friend starts dating his brother? Then he moves and works at a hostess club? Doesn't it end with him somehow getting his childhood friend?

name?

Read the goddamn filename.

I've been looking for volume 4 raws and I just can't find any.

name?

I am honestly surprised this hasn't gotten an anime yet.

dude are you braindead the filname says nothing about witch manga it is pls use your brain first befor you comment

Is that semen?

I can't understand, how actual dancing manga can be drawn this bad.

Are you retarded?

not every manga can be Ballroom e Youkoso

poor user I think you're brain dead

source?

This is non canon ending, right?

This is the final frontier, isn't it?

It's this

stop posting a dead girl

Not him but
>c01_p15.png

Wait, that's another post. I really need to get to sleep

Having issues finding this one, google refuses to find it. Source?

Are you sure you wanna know? There are 3 volumes and only the first chapter was translated a couple years ago.