Imran AWAN Was Banned From House After Trying To Hide Secret Server

I'll....just leave these here....

dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

truepundit.com/photo-video-evidence-surface-of-imran-awans-clandestine-computer-set-up-in-basement-of-tenants-home-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY FUCK
GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS

I need a quick rundown

So did the authorities ever access the secret server? The article was unclear. Only said that Awan provided a fake picture confirming he was covering it up.

Yes, it's under investigation

>On Jan. 24, 2017, Becerra vacated his congressional seat to become California’s attorney general. “He wanted to wipe his server, and we brought to his attention it was under investigation. The light-off was we asked for an image of the server, and they deliberately turned over a fake server,” the senior official said.

- Dailycaller article in OP

Bumping actual news

Poor Imran.

NOTHING will happen.

Does menopause really hit white women this bad? Her face looks like it was paved by a bunch of cash-only illegal Mexican hombres driving a steamroller in downtown Los Angeles

>true pundit
>daily caller
If that's not fake news I don't know what is.

Name one aspect of this investigation that Luke Rosiak has been wrong about
dailycaller.com/author/luke-rosiak/

>I'll wait

>Does menopause really hit white women this bad?
It can affect some people almost like a 2nd puberty in terms of body changes. Add on top of it that she's Jewish and lives in sun-drenched Florida.

>titties outweigh treason
thinkingface.jpg

bump it up

She looks just like every other aging jew

Bump.

Feel free to delete mods

She is not "white". She identifies as jewish.

wtf has that video got shorter? I swear it was originally around 1hr 49 minutes when I first clicked on it, now it's down to 52 minutes. What happen?

It was live stream earlier, now archived. i think they had it on with just a graphic holding the place before they went live

>they have not yet been charged with criminal cybersecurity violations partly because some of the 45 Democrats have been passive about helping build the case, the House official said

The swamp is deep lads.

DWS hired pankistani goon Awan to spy on other congresscunts but it's turning out that he was likely funneling shit to pakistan as well as sucking DWS while her husband watched.

God that hair is just..wow

There will be consequences

DWS is one of the top 10 physically ugliest people I've ever seen. Moral physiognomy.

Full life consequences !

In the Jane Pauly interview she said after she lost she had a "few glasses of Chardonnay". She looks like that because she is an alcoholic.

NO ONE IS IN JAIL SO GO FUCK YOURSELF

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump for interest.

I am waiting as well.
BUMP FOR THE TRUTH
BUMP FOR JUSTICE
BUMP FOR AMERICA

Gonna give this another bump. This board is filled with garbage threads right now.

I ONLY TRUST (((REAL NEWS))) AND SO SHOULD YOU GOYS