In the UK being 100% against abortion and gay marriage is abhorrent

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/07/tory-mps-line-disagree-jacob-rees-moggs-utterly-abhorrent-views/#comments

>On Wednesday, Mr Rees-Mogg, who is tipped to one day take over from Theresa May and become Tory leader, said he disagreed with abortion in every circumstance, including in cases of incest and rape. He also said that because he is a Catholic, he disagrees with same-sex marriage.

>Chuka Umunna expressed his disagreement on Good Morning Britian, saying: "In this day and age in modern Britain, doesn't this seem a bit out-of-touch, a bit disconnected from modern Britain?

>"I won't criticise Jacob Rees-Mogg for expressing a view, but I find them completely disagreeable and out-of-touch with what modern Britain actually is."

Chuka Umunna, aborted babies, and fag marriage is the future Britan has chosen.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/priests-in-training-given-glossaries-struggle-understand-book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But he's going to keep getting away with it

ooooooyyyyy veeeeeeeeyyyyyy

>being disgusted in this is disgusting

you got me there

UMA DELICIA

There is actually nothing wrong with abortion

Please save the UK Mr. Mogg

bro

that was someone's son

The state of conservative Britain:

>I hate conservative values more!
>No, I hate conservative values more!

Bit hypocritical given that tory cuts to the NHS have killed thousands.

OK, now you're just assuming gender.

>Chuka Umunna expressed his disagreement on Good Morning Britian, saying: "In this day and age in modern Britain, doesn't this seem a bit out-of-touch, a bit disconnected from modern Britain?
Why is a shit skin deciding what modern Britain is?

Like who?

He's quintessentially British, obviously. It's time for you to be tolerant. Part and parcel of living in a modern, first-world, country with a proud history and a rich, diverse culture.

>"In this day and age in modern Britain, doesn't this seem a bit out-of-touch, a bit disconnected from modern Britain?
>"I won't criticise Jacob Rees-Mogg for expressing a view, but I find them completely disagreeable and out-of-touch with what modern Britain actually is."

the Moggster is catholic?

DROPPED

Conservative values will demand he be thrown under the bus.

>62%

Sopa de humano

How does Sup Forums feel about rape abortions?

Fundamentally wrong, but not near the top of my list to complain about if the pregnancy is terminated right away.

modern Britain?

more like modern Brown-tain!

emirate???

abort or she can just take the morning after pill like someone with a brain should give to her afterward

Is that where you rape a pregnant chick so hard she miscarries?

I'm pro.

abortion in any case is murder. those wh support baby murder under any name or circumstance are the abhorrent ones.

you know i bet there is a fundamental connection between this story and pic related.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/priests-in-training-given-glossaries-struggle-understand-book/

a problem that shouldn't exist.

I'm okay with abortion in cases of genuine rape (i.e. rapist waits in bushes and rapes woman at knife point), not "oh I forgot to use protection and regret having sex with the guy" rape.

Also in cases where the baby isn't compatible with life outside the womb or poses a significant threat to the woman's health in the birthing process.

Abortion on demand is wrong for mistakes, accidents or changing your mind. Don't ever want that in my country. To be honest I am happy with things as they are now. Keep abortion illegal across the board and the women who need it can go to the UK.

Let them have the abortion if they got fucking raped.

To claify i don't mean "i drank a tequila shot it was rape!" I mean cultural enrichment by 5 syrians

looks like that Stephen Colbert wanna be fagget

is being unable to shave properly a UK rite of passage?

autism

abortion should be fine before 23 weeks and with a good reason

Can't ___ the Mogg

Dumb prod

>literally cleaned up and dressed for television

Yeah I know. I assume a girl knows if she's been raped, so after that it's time for a morning after or a week after or whatever.

I think once the sperm fertilizes the egg and you've got a unique DNA organism growing then you've got a new life with a body of its own. But life isn't convenient or black and white, so I've got more important things to worry about than aborting a zygote that arises from a criminal situation.

be honest britbongs. What chance does Mogg really have?

clump of cells

>Do you want to be PM?
>99.9% no
>Lets make that 100%

Fuck that halfnigger and that fake Catholic. Based Mogg is a Confessor for the Faith, God bless him.

"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and speak evil against you for My sake."

I like how most bong politicians somehow think democracy is the core staple of britishness and nothing else matters.

It is. No one cares about fucking fetuses. They're not people. Stop pretending you care.

>being 100% against abortion

but why? I know you guys don't have the same nigger problems we have, but you really want to flood your country with even more muslims?

Sup Forums cares because even a whoopsie baby is one more white person in the fertility rate.

Muslims don't abort, you retard. Self-hating whites do.

In fact, if Brits love abortion and gay marriage so much, they should enjoy it now because both will be illegal again in a few decades.

>"In this day and age in modern Britain, doesn't this seem a bit out-of-touch, a bit disconnected from modern Britain?"

This is actually most likely true, considering modern Britain is a post-modern shithole full of pakis, slags, and fedoras, ruled by a leftist party that's full of literal Communists, a """conservative""" party that's both economically and socially liberal, and of course an adulterous royal family that looks more like a reality TV show than a beacon of tradition.

Will and Kate seem nice though tbf.

Abort.

>he fell for the utilitarianism meme

But some Catholics are against it even for niggers.

I'm against naming your children Nacob Jeezy Smogg but that's just me. He is definition of twerp. I'm also against pig fuckery and gigantic deficits. Corbyn is pro brexit and sharia may has been a not strong and not stable failure. It is not time for parts and parcels in fact. This man looks like he knows Cromwell personally

>white lives don't matter
>kill a white baby if it means killing a black one too
Good goy!

Abortion is just voluntary eugenics a lot of the time desu.

Nope. Give tax cuts for number of kids you have, but abortions are free.
In this case, obviously, black abortions will be far higher than white abortions. Per capita it already is, but this will make it better while keeping a fairly neutral look.

How long until abortion is regarded in the same light as lobotomy?

>Chuka Umunna

I don't know what that is but it doesn't sound like something that belongs in Britain.

Modern Britain is about shitty reality TV 'celebrities' and 'I shoved 50 easter eggs up me bum'. Whiever this blow in ex-subject of the Empire shitskin is he really has nothing to be proud in an appeal to 'modern Britain'.

>when u have fewer iq points than teeth

noice

It's hilarious how petty the media is
Day after day I keep seeing hit pieces on him
Most likely paid off by the Tories who don't want him viable for leadership