Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2JyYfNSbqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

what is the background to this?

fucking top kek

Get fukt spics

Lel

I never understood why black people unanimously decided Trump wanted them dead. He never did anything wrong to the black community throughout the campaign.

A Nigger thinking she is above an immagrent.

Holy shit. The cadence of these beaners is enraging.

Race war my good lad

Donald Trump.

>"CAN YOU SPELL BRAINWASHING?"

heh

The MSM likes to hide it, but older black women fucking LOVE Trump. Ive seen the support enough in person, most are good people even if they are black.

Why are illegal spics so obnoxious

WE WUZ TRUMP VOTERS AND SHEEEIT

Not an immigrant. A ILLEGAL immigrant.
And yes, she is.

If she is a Trump supporter, she is cool in my book.

>Spic speaks even worse english than the nigger

Haha, senorita played that black debil out dawgs. Pedro's and Marias are immune to the racism bait card. Black people literally BTFO by based senorita.

white liberals treat them like people, brings forth entitlement

As much as I hate spics, the nigger acted like an ignorant, annoying chimp. So... end them both?

lmao

They are stupid!

blacks hate spics and spics hate blacks, colour me shocked, they are always trying to kill each other in prisons and on the streets too.

>I had to be reportated
>I have a papers
GO
BACK
Fuck me, this is almost as bad as ebonics.

I worked at a McDonald's in Florida and the black manager lady HATED illegals. Literal quote from her:
>THESE DAMN MEXICANS PAYIN IN $100 BILLS

They're easily controlled by their collective inferiority complex leading to a chant of 'DAS RITE' at every implication that someone or something has it out for them for being black.

They are so self-centered that they think if someone hates mexicans it must automatically mean that they are also racist against blacks.

Again just proving that Trump supporters are dumb fuck laborers with no education.

>Mexicans
>$100 bills
I bet my left ball they were or brazilians or chileans.

Spic pls go.

SMASH THAT FUCKING DEPORT BUTTON

As a citizen she is. Whether you want to change the definition of what makes a citizen or not, she's above an illegal

I'm jewish.

They are construction workers that only get paid in cash and in denominations of $100 or $50

Kike pls go even more

brits hate whites, whites hate brits

What's a kike?

into the oven now

We got his back. Double Titty Kek!!

you, thinking you're above a nigger, when you can't spell immigrant

Half black user here. A lot of Blacks believe that they are in some sort of blood debt to the democrats, and honestly drink the "MUH POLITICAL PARTIES SWITCHED" koolaid.

It's kind of like a dryer sheet, but for your oven.

How do you know she was illegal? She said she had her papers.

Thebay nigoers probably not a trump supporter was just trolling the illegal fuck with DONAL TRUOMP

Really? Well I know who to rob at gun point if I ever need to after my job ends due to wetbacks stealing all the jobs...

>sheboon
>based

YAAAAAAASSS QUAAAAAAAN

This is why niggers and whites should unite to eradicate the Spic/Latino cancer from America.

We need to reach out to niggers and get them onboard to drive the spics out of America. The spics are taking the nigger jobs. After the spics have been deported, we can deport the niggers as well and send them across the border to Mexico just for extra keks.

I know for a fact ghetto blacks hate mexicans. Charlotte had a large influx of illegal Mexicans in the 90s and blacks got angry at this encroachment mainly when took der jobs.

>Mexicans don't lie

It triggers her to hear white people say Donald Trump so she, being a double digit sheboon, just assumed everyone lives the same emotional reality, and started chanting it.

McChicken or McDouble Sup Forums?

THE TOP 20% OF MEXICANS ARE SMARTER THAN 1 IN 2 OF WHITE PEOPLE

RACISTS WILL NEVER TELL YOU THIS1!!!!!111

They heard the word racist and thrusted into the conversation at full speed.

I asked how YOU knew. Fact is you don't either way. Could be completely legal.

I would team up with darkie to defeat the latino scourge. It would probably be really entertaining and great times would be had by all

Because they know trump is full of shit. The good kind.

Same reason why liberals vote for democrats regardless of the candidate, they are brainwashed since they are born to believe that dems are good and Republicans are bad. Yet they fail to realize that establishment dems and repubs are the exact same on 99% of issues.

You're fuckin stupid

For me it's the McChicken.

>a happy macaco meal

I can't even look at this video because the person in it is so repulsive.
I hate these slimeballs or niggers.

Holy shit that was unironically based.

How can I help?

that manager was the most mild-mannered black woman i've seen in my entire life

youtube.com/watch?v=-2JyYfNSbqA

Working class whites and blacks are getting real tired of the spic menace. Mexican women think they can repeat the same thing to the white and black worker over and over again and expect them to bow down to them.

This black McDonald's manager sees the spic with a better car and ordering better food than she has. This white Uber driver sees the spic take advantage of the healthcare system with a free Emergency Room visit. The working class is getting sick of the whining welfare spic menace, that's why Trump was elected.

Black Mcdonalds employee getting in fight over a meal worth probably under $2. I say gas them both

>portugal
Pot calling the kettle black.

God I hate spic accents.

Fake $100 bills

bump

>implying we work
also UMHA DELICIA

how would you feel if you got to flaunt the law and have moral superiority over everyone who wanted you to have to follow it the way they do?

i usually get both, along with either a large powerade or (unsweetened) iced tea. The tea always tastes like they made it 3 days ago though

Why da do that uh da ting an do that to tha ting?
Coo me, way do da ting is in when you do da ting?

>claims to have papers
Probably bought in Juarez for $10

If spics take over america will they exterminate the blacks?

>the sound of liberals heads exploding

>black people chant Donald Trump to piss Off the spics

God sure does have a sense of humor.

2 years later and still the most enraging thing on the internet
god i fucking hate spic women so much

>If spics take over america will they exterminate the blacks?
Yes, blacks are already being beaten out of their neighborhoods all across America. Spics are completely immune to the race card and will stab a nigger with a screwdriver in a split fucking second. Niggers know this and they're very afraid, as they should be.

It's literally a fucking check box in the browser options to "check spelling as I type." I don't get it.

bu,mp

That's it. I'm going to McDonald's™ for lunch tomorrow. I'll get aDouble Quarter Pounder with Cheese™, hot fresh fries, and an ice-cold Coca-Cola™! Who's with me?

I unironically am. But not because of this.

>10/10
>would hire to work at food place and remove unwanteds

I'll take the beaners....gas all the blacks.

whatever happened with this? did they explain what she did to get him so mad? trying to get him to pull her out of the car for gibs?

who am i supposed to root for here? the bad attitude sheboon or the nice latin lady with papers?

if it was up to me, ship the she boon out to mexico.

THANKS LEAF

THAT GAVE ME A BONER

>whatever happened with this? did they explain what she did to get him so mad? trying to get him to pull her out of the car for gibs?
Not sure exactly, but I read a news headline blurb that the manager got fired for it.

>immagrent

Mup diddu skat bid um pa?

And the uber driver?

It's a service industry defense mechanism. The more enraged your coworker is the more calm you feel in the situation. Its why we switch on you when we get wound up.
It's the difference between going out for a stroll and getting mauled bt a bear vs gearing up and going out bear hunting. Second lady knew what she was walking into

Well if you are an illegal alein in our country then yea you need to be deported but you said you have your papers so your in the right. And even more she had no right to ask you about your legal status in the U.S. period.

She sees trump's face every day in the processed trump face powder sandwiches
>no wall
>daca
>a fat black mcdonalds woman

Niggers are slaves on the Democrat welfare plantation. They do what they are told to do.

she tell me i hef to be reportated

I love it, the sheboon knows

>And the uber driver?
Oh lol, sorry. I confused myself on the threads. I assume he said fuck this shit and got a job al Wal Mart.