What should we do about North Korea? What is the solution to the North Korea question?

What should we do about North Korea? What is the solution to the North Korea question?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/cen2010/doc/dpsf.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let them invade South Korea.

This.

Then nuke em both.

Absolutely nothing until after they fuck up and attack someone.

That is what it will take to get China to stand down. After China stands down, remove North Korea from existence.

Can we just invade North Korea and KILL this fucker already?

Nuke the gooks! Or just summon Gojira and have him destroy Pyongyang

What did North Korea do to you?

Ask yourself why you even care.

Leave the Korean Peninsula. It's not our fight.

North Korea isn't a threat
In fact, they're an ally
Especially so due to the fact that they don't have a Rothschild-owned bank

They should sell their minerals to the US too.

Let the US build a few bases on NK. Since they have nukes?

There is no solution of NK...literally none. Every major country knows this. NK leaders know how to play the cards as well. They use shear surprise and unpredictability as ad advantage. I would not be surprised if they are pretending to be aloof as well. They have been rustling jimmies since day one and they have been winning at it.

It's a Chinese shell company, one of many.
We'll sooner rid ourselves of the PRC than we will Kim Kong or whatever clown they prop up in his place.

What really pisses me off that all these people think North Korea shouldn't expect us to react to these missile tests

>But we're a sovereign nation gaijin, pay no attention to the millions of starving people here and fuck off with your imperialism

L O L

A Navy seal recently said we should air drop 25 million iphones, and position several satellites over NK to generate free wifi.

He said the people will quickly realize what the rest of the world has and will revolt.

(((Apple)))

>implying norkorea exists.
it's a moon landing.

Given the terrain and the inability to take the territory at the height of US power in the 50s I'm not sure anyone is in the position to do anything. Lots of people dismiss the importance of terrain in war but it has been proven time and time again to be decisive and the very reason borders are where they are in many cases. This wouldn't be an easy war like Iraq whose terrain is almost perfect for tanks and air power to roll through. They also didn't have nukes or shared borders with China and the potential covert material aid that can be brought into the conflict.

Have a Nerf war

It's just your typical whoever swings first situation if they hit us first then in history they will be the bad guys but if anyone else hits first they will be the bad guys. But in the end there will be nothing left in NK if they start a fight now.

We will strike North Korea tomorrow

This is one of the better options out there. But the fact that it relies on the people being so ignorant of the real world (in order to be shocked into revolution) is also why it would likely fail.

The people there have been so brainwashed for so long to love the Kim dynasty and snitch on anyone suspected of anti-regime beliefs that the people would just collect up the phones and turn them in to the state, and celebrate their great victory against an underhanded American plot.

But it's worth a try, just be sure to include solar battery phone cases, because there's no electricity in NK to recharge them.

Help them to take over China and Korea them bring them to the party.

>What is the solution to the North Korea question?
APOLOGISE

Send a German with a long spike on his helmet to NK

What about them? Kim is not wrong, without nuclear weapons there wouldn't be any North Korea and he obviously sees what USA is trying to do.

Stop paying them. Stupid fucking idea to paythem in the first place. Glad that's been done.

1. Withdraw us troops from Korea
2. Problem solved

Fire ants. Lots and lots of fire ants. Drop 'em by air.

BEST KOREA
ALL HAIL FATHERLAND NORTH KOREA

>drop iPhones into Pyongyang
>they break someone though it was a good idea to drop iPhones from am airplane

A de-escalation, or a kidnapping following an immediate seizure of North Korea, and handing it over to the south. Reunification is an obvious and desired outcome by both sides, we just want to ensure it happens under south korea's rule, not the north's. Preferably peacefully, but we should be prepared for the alternative option.

I live in a small town with about 20000 people in it in California
>inb4 REEEE CALIFIRNIA
Anyway, what are the odds NK will strike my town with a nuke?

100%

After or before the hurricanes?

Nothing. China will annex when it reaches tipping point and world begs for a solution that doesn't involve the US and nukes

Plan from start don't stress.

Coming up with an honest answer to why western super powers are allowed to bully people with nuclear weapons and poor eastern countries are not unless they open their borders to subversive organizations.

Until you can give a satisfactory answer containing nothing but truth, you don't really have the right to tell them what to do. Just like you wouldn't accept other countries telling you what to do.

Nuclear weapons are a blight on the earth and nobody should have them, the only reason countries with nukes bully other countries with is so there aren't more fucking nukes
>b-but muh self defense
Don't give me that shit, nobody gave a rat's ass about North Korea until they started building nukes
>but muh troops in south korea
Gee, it's almost like the north tried to invade once and we have the troops there so they don't fucking do it again

Invading other countries for political reasons? Wow that can't be new. Is that a North Korea thing?

I'm not saying people should have nuclear weapons, just that big-nose banking families and subversive pedophile media cartels don't have any right to dictate what other countries do.

>these people lied about being a victim of a horrible event
>that must mean EVERYONE is lying

It's sad how jealous everyone is of God Emperor Kim. Best missiles, best nukes, best at gunam style dance moves, best Korea and the list goes on. It would be very unfortunate if the losers of the world started a nuclear war because of their jealously of this supreme man, this supreme being who is the envy of us all.

The only solution to the North Korean problem is to adopt a radical military first policy.
Short list of steps to implement.
1. Fat people get put into camps where they are forced to work out and lose weight
2. Kids get taught military tactics and how to use weapons at least 25% of their curriculum should be military focused
3. Nationalize all private forms of transportation and convert private vehicles into military vehicles
4. Increase air force, mass produce A-2 warthogs
5. Increase rocket production
6. Increase naval production
7. Cut food production below the bare minimum starve 5% of the population the undesirables
8. Implement a radical eugenics program
9. Invade Mexico
10. Genocide Mexican drugcartels
11. Invade Canada
12. Take over Gulf of Mexico
13. Invade South America
14. Genocide crime cartels
15. Implement Isolationist policy
16. Colonize Mars
17. Raise Martian population to 250 000
18. Blow up Earth destroying North Korea
19. Use earth debris to build generational starship
20. Colonize Alpha Centauri

>Cut food production below the bare minimum starve 5% of the population the undesirables
Typical communist. The most undesirable people in society are the ones trying to implement communism.

>Typical communist. The most undesirable people in society are the ones trying to implement communism.
Need to get rid of ~30% of the US population to save America. Starving them is the most cost effective way to get that done.
>census.gov/prod/cen2010/doc/dpsf.pdf
Do you want to get raped by a pack of niggers calling you esé while raping your ass?

>Need to get rid of ~30% of the US population to save America. Starving them is the most cost effective way to get that done.
Let me guess, you're sitting injecting heroin now sharing the needle with other antifa degenerates in your $500 boots while your "capitalism is racist" banner is somewhere near your sofa in your rich Jewish parents-funded apartment.

Am I also correct to assume that you're actually wanting to genocide "white trash" too? :^)

>such a coincidence that you will get to be the one to designate people as undesirables...you mysteriously don't appear on the list, though

DvD's are already smuggled to the country. Many are simple commercials and they are still popular.
There was a documentary that showed the reactions of people seeing them.

>"omg that woman drives!"
>"look at all the food in the fridge!"

>"capitalism is racist"
Let me explain a subtle difference between Antifa and Nazbols. I'm a racist and I'm proud of that.
I won't call myself a "race realist" or some other cucked term, I'm a flat out racist, I don't like niggers, spics or Jews, they all want to destroy the white race. I want to save the white race by destroying all races that want to destroy the white race.
>Am I also correct to assume that you're actually wanting to genocide "white trash" too? :^)
Obviously genociding Antifas or retards like yourself is necessary to save the white race.

>air power rolls on land