Why do Japanese people look anglo?

Why do Japanese people look anglo?

nuclear fallout

Why do anime characters look white

fpbp

I can hear Sup Forums screeching autistically in the distance

loved that show

Japanese are better than Anglos. Anglos are wimpy pussies who would be wiped out tomorrow if we decided we wanted to kill their ugly asses. Japanese are way more based, and more manly than the cucked Anglos

they don't

Looks white to me.

>anglos are wimpy pussies
>if your nation is black on this map congratz it was never invaded fought against us or colonized

PUT YOUR SELF IN MY HANDS SO OUR VOICES CAN BE HEARD! AND TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE ON ALL THE WORLD!

>divide and conquer
I bet you're a kraut. Japanese are clearly part of the anglo alliance, as they were always meant to be. They got sick of teaming up with losers.

this is now an Ultraman thread

many of the Ainu from which they descended have caucasian features. they are the hairiest people in asia fo sho

Most Japanese do not descend from Ainu...

Was Gesura redpilled?

Eye nu what is

>Japanese are better than Anglos
>Anglos are wimpy pussies
>Japanese are way more based, and more manly than the cucked Anglos
You're defending the same people who have an extensive hikikomori culture. So extensive and prominent, in fact, that their elderly outnumber their youth and their birthrates are plummeting towards rock-bottom because their men don't want to stall their anime marathon for a quick shag.
If your slit-eyed chinks are so "manly" and "based", how come they never had an empire that ruled 1/3 of the world or a navy that forced all others to capitulate for two hundred years?
Keep watching your Chinese cartoons sweaty.

Yes they do.

american rape babies after the initial occupation?

>anime characters are wh-

Japanese are about as pure as the shit you see leaking out of a restaurant dumpster they are a mongrel race if you ever see a bunch of them you would know that but you only look at JAV

I depends on the art style

toppest keks

100% island genetic fuckery

Anyone else cry at the Gabadon episode?

>generic cartoon human image
>be white
>that character looks white
>be asian
>that character looks asian

>Live on an island
>had a huge empire, now it's gone and their military is tiny
>love the US despite being at war with them in the past
>drink shitloads of tea
>simultaneously extremely polite yet believe they're truly better than anyone in the entire world
>television gets exported to the US in large quantities by dedicated fan bases
>bizarre government system that nobody is quite sure how it works

Admit it, Japan and Britain are basically the same thing

About as attractive as British women.

Yes.

These guys look white to you?

That's old anime before they started having all the white hair and eye colors.

what are they saying ? i'm actually interested to know

>uses pictures of koreans
Chinks, gooks and japs have different facial bone structure from one another.

>korean writing
You can tell this image was made by a butt-blasted, jap-hating gook.

Go ask Sup Forums why all anime characters are white.

They look anglo

Post about anime characters looking white pretty much anywhere else but here and you'll be flooded with people attacking you for saying that. It's especially bad on Sup Forums itself. I once made a comment along those lines over on /vp/ and the thread became flooded with people telling me to fuck off to Sup Forums and eventually I was banned.

anime characters have eyes bigger than their noses. show me a group of whites with eyes bigger than their noses.

None of that is korean writing.
>leaf
Oh right. Carry on.

Pale skin to them is a sign of aristocracy, skin lightening creams are quite the commodity in that country.

These people are meant to be slaves. Just look at them.

Japs also don't have natural hair and eye colors outside of dark brown/black hair and brown eyes.

Face it. Most anime that isn't trying to be realistic will have characters that look more white (namely American) rather than Japanese.

yeah, white people totally have naturally pink and blue hair

they lack this man

So white people naturally have blue hair and red eyes?
Also nice quads.

MORALITY!

they're cartoons. it's suppose to be exaggerated. stopping putting race into everything.

They make anime.

80s era was the best.

whites as as well as whites should be genocided to extinction

Leaf

They barely look like people

Would it disturb you to know that the anime face shape below is a natural asian shape? (minus the huge eyes) Of course when they turn their head the flatness really sticks out.

>big eyes

But anime Japs should all look like Brock from pokemon.

They Live We Sleep

Well, I think anime is just japanese and white mix.

>that map
God save the Queen

They don't.

they fucced in the 1600s-1800s obviously nigger