>Dara'a Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep12
>DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
Unconfirmed:SAA crossed Euphrates river
Palmyra-DeZ highway secured, SAA attempts to close the gap between IS and DeZ airport, captures 17 hills
RU sappers deployed to DeZ, SAA prepare to liberate DeZ City
>Raqqa:SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy is bogus
>Reports:SAA retreats from Uqayribat after large IS counter-attack,500 IS fighters remain in pocket
>SAA will not accept to share any part of the border with US-coalition. Will continue to push to Tanf Crossing
>SAA takes control of al-Hadalat refugee camp @jordan border. FSA rejects US coalition demand to withdraw from SE Sy
>Israeli minister:if Assad wants to survive, he needs to keep Iran out of Sy
>Lavrov:Idlib de-escalation zone negotiations may be finalised in mid-Sep
>Lavrov:US military presence in Syria violates international law
Yemen
>UAE military plane crashed due to tech failure, pilot died
>Houthi forces launch massive attack on Saudi Army posts in northern Yemen
/sg/ Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nfac-sy.net/news/15726
twitter.com/nikollzzzz/status/907784072449073152
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GDsbimWs4
youtube.com/watch?v=1XlYcdQQVmc
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/907775365262831616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for bloody eyes

Freedom for Syria, provided by Russia!

ASSad BTFO BAZED Kurds amirite XD

SDF is going to cross the Euphrates and cut off Assad from Iraq

And now, a soothing cat to relieve the pain
Like pottery

nfac-sy.net/news/15726

Possible meeting between Assad and Erdogan in secret according to this source.

xth for you niggers are cancer

D00D, sandn*ggers are so COOL!
*puts hand directly into face*
NOT!

So did you read the Kunduz airlift thing I linked you yesterday or the day before?

Breaking: Assad met with Trump and Kim Jong Un on Brazil in secret

Proofs? How need that :D:D:D

rude

fucking faggot cock ass nigger
go fuck yourself
i almost vomited

twitter.com/nikollzzzz/status/907784072449073152

Sadly, the cancer that has killed Sup Forums is now killing /sg/

Well Turkey and Russia just signed a defence missile deal. Could be related to that.

>yfw when Turkey assists Assad in removing the Kurds and all America can do is watch as the second most powerful member of NATO helps the Syrian government.

aagghh...

SDF vs SAA in 1 (one) week

Never ever trust Kurds, reminder that they got the land they are living in right now by backstabbing Safavids in the 1500s
After /SG/ I hope Turkey gets the happenings and the Turkish Alevi get an independent state and join the Shia axis with Azerbaijan, Iran, Irak and Syria

Tbqh this is the worst time of day on /sg/. Too many burgers are awake.
But all good things do come to an end, pic related.

Fall on thy sword nigger

A LEAF ?!?

Yes, it seemed like just a blunder by the retard Cheney. Doesn't seem like a conspiracy like you /sg/ anti-american, anti-west cucks tend to think.

They are already in Europe. A crate of European passports was seized from Raqqa earlier yesterday. All used. They've been flying in with stolen and fake passports for months.

>tfw UK alone has 30,000 Jihadists(with an estimated 4000 actively fought on Syria,Iraq,Libya and Somalia) and 130,000 financiers.

JUST.

>Tbqh this is the worst time of day on /sg/. Too many burgers are awake.
More like too many kids that haven't been sent to bed yet.
>But all good things do come to an end, pic related.
Agreed.

>they don't know blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens in almost all non white countries

>t. a k*rd

Kurds are friendly to the west, they are trustworthy.

>deviantart

what's the french's mustard for?

yah commies are popping up in deviantart for some reason

Because devianart has always attracted mentally ill teenagers and thats like 90% of the Communist demographic

Reminder that on 8ch, /leftypol/ and /fur/ have the same amount of users
>fucking furries

really?

This. You will never see Kurds burning the US flag and sending their kids to European countries to blow innocent people up.

It's only the Turks and other oppressors in the Kurdish inhabited areas of Turkey, Iraq, Syria and Iraq who are being fought against by the Kurds.

Don't get tricked by the Turkroaches.

Yeah. After the april 1st hack, /fur/ got restored before /leftypol/ (which was dead last).

JIHADMIN
CONFIRMS

Yuck
Can the SDF pick up the pace and capture those oil fields

Noice. Soon SDF will be cut off from the oil fields and their little scheme will have been a waste of time and manpower.

>build new facilities
>made a deal

Why do people enjoy Larping like this Amerilard ?

Why would you reply to him? They literally do this only because they know that morons like you will reply.

I wanna believe they crossed the river by now

Hah, he was merely pretending to reply to make YOU reply

The US arm will be elbow deep up the kurds asses until have no use for them

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GDsbimWs4 ?

turks an kurds are the same shit with different smell.
they have killed armenians (christian brothers) during ottoman empire, and are friends with ((they)).
>This. You will never see Kurds burning the US flag.
who cares the american flag?, they don´t represent western civilization.

>Yes, it seemed like just a blunder by the retard Cheney.
Jej, "oopsie we made a little mistake and airlifted a thousand jihadists and their families to a safe zone, OUR BAD"
So you complain that /sg/ doesn't debate or give facts to arguments, you then throw out a claim with no proofs, I counter your claim and all of a sudden it's a "blunder". Maybe it was Cheney playing 4d chess? You're retarded m8.

>Doesn't seem like a conspiracy
No not at all, Cheney and Rumsfeld just happened to plan and execute a massive airlift operation of the evacuation of over a thousand militants who were fighting us without anyone else's input, including George W.

>you /sg/ anti-american, anti-west cucks tend to think.
You get the terms anti American and anti imperialist confused. And most of us enjoy our western countries and wouldn't give them up for anything. Unfortunately you don't seem to understand that Assad's Syria (pre """civil war""") was getting as close to western as a middle eastern country can get. Why would we support it going backwards so that Israel can thrive off of a weaker and destabilized Shi'ite country?

Guys I think I found a moderate rebel

I want to cross the Euphrates with Rei

Sounds like someone needs a lesson on a interesting person known as " chemical Ali".....

youtube.com/watch?v=1XlYcdQQVmc

GET ACROSS THE EUPHRATES!

I have become an unwitting passenger aboard his ruse cruise.

Go the SDF!

Reminder when Kurds outlive their usefulness, the US will throw them to the wolves.

All land is taken by conquest. If you cannot hold land in war, it's not yours.

There are no rights, only power.

>they have killed armenians (christian brothers) during ottoman empire

You do know that's ancient fucking history, and that Cuckstains serve the Jew and worship a dead Kike on a stick.

The left is always a decade behind while thinking it's ahead. But they control the state run media in the West, so end up getting the credit for ripping off the far right. Seriously, all these faggots do is copy us. The occupy wallstreet movement was a left rip off of the ron paul revolution a year prior. Happens with everything.

this t b h

>everything the left does is a ripoff of something else the right does
objectively not true
but in the case of the modern american/euro/liberal left then it sorta is

AHAHAHAHA

Fuck you sandnigger lovers this is a /ptg/ board you fucking shitskins

>falling for that meme

kys

>sandnigger lovers
t. israel supporter

It's b8, why would you reply to it?

I'm sorry, but did the Rebels already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway finished. Does not winning at halfway count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? The Rebels are still playing right now and they have been the best faction in the Middle Easy for how many years now? They're fighting one of the worst factions in the civil war who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of assistance from Russia. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The FSA are one of the best fucking factions in the Middle East, they defeated the SAA in Daraa since last year and would of won Aleppo if the Russians didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Rebels wins and someone bumps this General. Oh look at that, the Regime just stepped out of bounds short of Hama when they needed to get more territory, just like the Kurds did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-FSA topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>and that ((americans)) serve the Jew and worship a meme president.
fix'd faggot.

How's Iraq doing on their end of this shithole showdown?

I just wanted to do something until we get dem proofs they crossed the river

Lazy but apparently about to push to Qaim
Not really worth watching though

I'm serious lol I just forgot this commie shitposting flag now

This. I hate the Israelis guts, but they kinda deserve it, they raped the fuck out of the Arab countries that invaded them during the second half of the 20th century.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little takfiri? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiger Forces, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dessert warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Syrian Arab armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Zionist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Syrian nation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Infidel. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Syrian Republican Guard corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shirk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Murtad.

Bil roh Bil dam Nafik Ya Bashar!

> getting supplied with modern technology by western states
> raping the arabs

yeah no, tell me again how they managed it all on their own, Hans

MOTHERFUCKER WHY ARE YOU BUTCHERING IT !

It's: Bi ruh bi dam nefdik ya bashar !

Fucking leaf !

NOGAINZ, but PMU is about to get shit done.

Check Jihadimin, they confirmed

I would be almost okay with this if they were upfront about it instead of crying victim everytime, lying again and again then saying theyre just defending themselves, cant respect that whos got no shame

aw fuck YEAH best /sg/ edition desu time to dump my rare Issams

If it was technology winning their war against Arabs, the Saudis wouldn't get raped by based Houthis sandal warriors.

Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

Noice

>Dat pic

Fuck you people now looking at me on the train because of my awkward burst of laughter

i'm not on a train but that also gave me one of those rare audible bursts of laughter too

Good morning Souria

They had an edge, the arabs had numerical superiority and even if they just cyka blyat rushed Tel Aviv they could have won

Nice, thanks. Are you a leggit Nip or some GI stationed in Okinawa ?

KYS communist faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

>deviantart

Was almost right, thought they're going to cross the Firat roughly 2 kilomemes north!

Is that you Padre?

Good morning, you two!

I'm half nip and no I am not a subhuman military grunt nor a SUBHUMAN English teacher

>n-no Turks will stay in Syria!!11!!1
>erdosperg won't leave, n-no!
Fucking Jews and Turks, they're both on the same level of delusion. Why people can't see relatively simple political or diplomatical solutions but get twisted in their own silly logic this much?
>twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/907775365262831616

Yup, hello!

>half nip
Consider Sudoku you sham

> deviantart

What happened to Ebin?