(((ESPN))) suspends longtime anchor after she said the station is getting too political...

(((ESPN))) suspends longtime anchor after she said the station is getting too political. Yet this anchor still gets to work after these tweets?

Can't fire a sheboon, that's a hate crime.

ESPN needs the SJWs to watch their 2904895th make-a-wish foundation special with a terminally ill kid meeting their athletic hero or a blind transsexual with one foot scoring a touchdown in a Texas High School Football game.

Someone needs to watch their filler programs between Sportscenter and the games they broadcast-- unfortunately, those people seem to be SJWs.

Didn't dez bryant call this woman a cunt after she threw a hissy fit for him saying he'd never kneel for the anthem?

Ebony
Sheboon
Poetry
Network

only reason to watch sports is for Sup Forums memes, but Sup Forums was cucked years ago

who gives a fuck about ESPN

(((Sports)))

This she boon is one of the lead hosts for Sportscenter at 6 PM EST. Her name is even in the title
They won't ever suspend her or fire her

She is a dumb cunt. I know a black person who went to high school with her in Detroit-- apparently, her SAT scores were so low that she couldn't get into college anywhere except for Michigan State (83% acceptance rate) despite being black.

I didn't even think liberal faggits watched sports. All the liberals I know hate sports and look down on those who enjoy them so I don't get what espn is after here. What's the end game for a business to alienate their current paying customers in order to win over actively hostile consumers who will boycott you just because some police department in assfuck, North Dakota shot some nigger

Stop watching the nigger sports network OP. Even if you got to watch a game, find a stream so (((they))) dont get ratings.

It's not liberals they're targeting-- it's the regressives/progressives, who live vapid existences and think with their feels.

When does the civil war start? can we just kick it off already? ffs this shit's going on for far too long
>FBI
>CIA
>MOSSAD
If you're reading this, please just go ahead and start it already, this shit is getting tiring and the next phase is much more fun.

Have you seen how bad their prime time ratings have sunk after they made those two apes the host? People watch sports center to watch the 10 coolest shit athletes did today, not get a lecture on how kaepernick is Malcom x

>paying attention to ESP-Negro

I want Reddit to go.

which anchor got suspended? i haven't been keeping up with ESPN happenings. I have notice that a bunch of their anchors are jumping ship for FoxSports and the like.

They use espn to preach democrat talking points and politics to the negros.

Espn has long been a SJW network. They were pushing Michael Sam hard. Bruce Jenner won Woman of the Year from them. A lot of non-liberal sports fans have switched off Espn.

Linda Cohn.

seriously. start it. by the end of the month

lets pressure espn to fire that jiggaboo

>2008 Hill was suspended from her post after referencing Adolf Hitler
>"Rooting for the Celtics is like saying Hitler was a victim"
Go Celtics?