Soooo is he right?

I'm kinda worried if he is

youtube.com/watch?v=lUaSfF0mcX4&list=LL8ebEuKyxKVPIsm9SSqKhCA&index=2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know, who are you talking about and what did he say?

the one in the video

what is the video about?

>the only way to save yourself is to turn to Jesus Chr-
stopped watching right there

>the only way to save yourself is to turn to Jesus Chr-
>stopped watching right there

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!

About conspiracy theory basically, he says that theres an inner circle in catholic church among Jesuits that worships lucifer and gives everything in catholic church(prayers, symbols) two meanings, one false, that they stand for God and Jezus etc and the second true that it stands for Satan. They are also connected to every secret society and that infiltrates governments, religions, arts etc, and make a net that controls every aspect of grand politics.

Catholicism is a religion that will band together with Islam in the NWO

Yeah, I thought that was the gist of it - jesuits, freemasonry, illuminati - all at they're core the same group following the same twisted principles. Is this not the current working theory amongst most researchers?

*their

I don't know, this is the first time I actually looked into it. It's pretty scary tho if you take into account interviews that say about meetings where they brutally torture, rape and eat children in the name of Satan. I'm Polish catholic so most people I know go to church and are surrounded by their front.

Well I'm actually I'm not catholic, I was just raised that way.

finally a chance to post this picture

He also explaints that they want to setup the world where Lucifer rules, and also that Allah in masonry's books is another name for Satan, so that would explain a lot about the current climate in Europe.

Did you know you may have Sarmatian blood, and your very distant ancestors were Zoroastrian? Why don't you go back to the true Indo-European religion, Zoroastrianism, and abandon all this Semitic filth. Consider how all of the good elements of Christianity come from Zoroastrianism.

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism must all end.

Hmmmm, I couldn't say. I think religion was meant to be a personal thing and not taken literally.

Based on my research, it is safe to assume metaphor when you hear words like "Lucifer" and "Satan" - they do indeed intend to setup some sort of "world" for us, but I don't think it's anything so exotic as angels and demons in reality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

You know what I am saying is true, Polish dude. Christianity is filth and you must reconnect to the Eternal Flame. Have you played Witcher 3? The Cult of Eternal Fire was pretty badass and we need something like that again.

Sarmatian influance in Poland is a myth made up by the nobility in XVI century for all I know. Also the Bible has most things right about morality. It's just that evil people who are in control are twisting it upside down. So the actual book isn't Satanic, thay just belive reverse of what it says.

It's not a myth. Recent genetic studies show that Sarmatians do cluster with Eastern Europeans closely.

>the Bible has most things right about morality.
It's Semitic filth.

>It's just that evil
The whole concept of evil was discovered by Zarathustra. Christians stole it.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

The world were Satan rules basically means the world where evil is rewarded, good punished, marriage forbidde, faggotry praised etc etc

Whole idea of Satan came from Zoroastrianism as most scholars acknowledge btw.

I'll buy that. I've seen a judas bible or two.

>It's pretty scary tho if you take into account interviews that say about meetings where they brutally torture, rape and eat children
I dunno if I'd go THAT far. If there was one thing Caligula wasn't good at, it was keeping a low profile.

Take it easy there pal. Don't go full retard.

Ah, yeah that sounds about right. My understanding of their plan is essentially: one culture, one religion and one government for the world.

Look, I've been agnostic most of my life, though I always believed in christian values, now that I see the west basically falling to extreme degeneracy and Islam as a result of lack of tradition I wanted to reconnect with my tradition, then I come here and learn that catholic church is a front for satan worshippers. I don't give a fuck about Zarathustra, who would I pray with? Who would I make lynch mobs with if I join a dead or near-dead religion that not many things can be learned about. I just want to reconnect to the good people in my country and save them from the same fate that the west suffers.

>the concept of evil was discovered by a people

Well they do supposadly control Catholicism, Islam and Judaism since medieval times, and they do supposadly hate protestants which western European countries are mostly made up of, and they do supposadly worship Allah so it would make sense they would want to flood the western countries with muslims.

The West suffers because Christianity was never its true religion, it was a religion based on kike myths. You know this deep in your heart. The Sarmatism movement was based on fact, not fiction... You may have ancestors from Sarmatians and Scythians, and it may be beneficial to study that history more. Perhaps, it's time Europe tries something new, rather than holding onto the dying kike religion.

Jesus also didn't exist, and most of the religion was ripped from Mithraic Mysteries.

It's time you find the true light, the true, the Eternal Flame, in your hearts rather than vainly try to grasp the spirit of a kike that may have not even existed. I offer you a way to truly connect to the valor of your forebears, who greatly influenced my ancestors, but you speak to me in a pathetic manner, defending a kike tradition that is supposedly "Indo-European"?

Look into the fire, rather than the altar of Christ, which is full of shit. Burn Islam and Christianity, and build something new in its stead, a revival of Zoroastrianism -- a true Indo-European religion that many of your forebears may have followed.

It's a sandnigger religion too though

Bible says that they will succed in their goal and on that day there will be a second coming. So if the prophecy is right it's only gonna get worse.

Zoroastrianism is not a sandnigger religion. Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture were more closely related to East Europeans such as yourself. However, they did it spread to wogs like me though. However, the point is, this religion was actually created by your ancestors that heavily influenced mine, and now you are a pathetic follow of Semitic filth, rather than your true Indo-European religion of fire.

I have a lot of respect for Eastern Europeans and feel sad at seeing how their economies suffer. However, I think a fascist movement based off your true Zoroastrian religion can help you become strong again.

why dont you watch it you autist

Not gonna happen here, It's a christian country and fascist movement's religion would be medieval-style christianity (with all the violance and nationalism)

It's only a Christian country due to ignorance, and so long as you remain followers of Semitic filth, you will not truly be Indo-European in spirit. I am encouraging you to reconnect to your true roots. Christcuckstianity, Pisslam, and kike-ism must all end and we must thus herald a new age true to our Indo-European forebears.

Sarmatians are based as fuck.

religious development of civilizations is very much like technological development, new religions and ideas replace the old ones only if they are more deep and complex, it can't go back cause that would feel to everyone like devolution

This is because the Protestant Reformation was an act that worked against the 3 Abrahamic enslavement of mankind.

That's a pretty heavy assumption. You can go back but reform it but with respect to the old. You are literally worshiping a dead Jew on a stick when your ancestors were far more noble, revering fire and connecting to Ahura Mazda's grace. We all need to end Semitic filth and reconnect to the true Indo-European spirit. Such a movement can help your country stabilize and also begin with the cleansing of Islam in ME and help bring back Zoroastrianism, just like your ancestors did 3000+ yrs ago. You can also secure access to oil reserves and become stronger.

Polish Nobility that larped as sarmatians were the most lazy and unpatriotic generation of Poles, they demanded more and more priviliges until monarchy became a democratic monarchy and power got decentralized and weak and then a few of them sold the country to Russia. We won't larp as them, I can tell you that.

>Polish Nobility that larped as sarmatians
I'm telling you they didn't LARP as Sarmatians as new research shows. You do descend largely from Sarmartians and Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture. I think it's in your blood, hence why even Witcher 3's Cult of the Eternal Flame got the ambiance of Zoroastrianism right. Stop worshiping a dead Jew on a stick, and you can accomplish great things, renovate the world in great ways just like your ancestors did in the past.

Oh come on the style was so cool. Also Jan Sobieski III was a brilliant king and he was the master of Sarmatian style.

Happy Husaria day by the way. I know it was 12 September but better late than never as we say.

>Jan Sobieski III
He looks like my uncle.

Their clothes and style wasn't traditional polish and they were first and foremost polish so they were larping. Also they were the reason why Poland didn't exist for 200 years so fuck them in their retarded assholes. Polish tradition and history that we're most proud of is heavily influenced by religion so it would go very against the grain for the society to abandon it and wouldn't really be patriotic, just archaic. Thanks American dude.

The reason Poland stopped existing for 200 years is larger than just Samartian culture. It was that rat who broke off and formed Lithuania (which is rightful Polish clay) that started it all. His name escapes me. Kasimier maybe? I can't recall.

Also the fact that every major power in Europe took part in the partition of Poland is something nobody could have really prevented.

Samartian culture wasn't perfect but it is a very interesting part of Polish history.

You will (not) fap alone

the room will always be there
a loop
until christ comes back
we're in the final loop
sept 23
then 7 years
then done
then heaven with lord jesus christ
or hell with satan
get right with what you want

Actually listening to a SDA? Do you not know what these nutjobs are?
They hold up the writings of their "prophetess" as if it were Sacred Scripture.
Phew

Read about Bruno Cornacchiola, Pole.

>Soooo is he right?
>2 hour video
>GTFO

yea, he's right
better kys