Say Sup Forums, what happened to this charming young fellow?

The media has been dead silent on him since August 15

he got chelsea'd

There's nothing else to report about him really.

He's sitting in some jail now and will probably sit in some jail for the rest of his life.

I bought a challenger since his arrest. Great car.

Shit starts in December I heard.

he may not be guilty of murder but who knows how the trial will go

The media is ignoring the situation because he's clearly NOT a terrorist

He didn't kill anyone. Heather Heyer wasn't even hit by him, she just collapsed from a heart attack

I imagine he collected his paycheck and is waiting for his next assignment

>muh court proceedings must start immediately because directly pertains to my interest circle
get a grip

The media only promotes stories that it wants to happen again. Roger Ebert was one of the first to blame the media instead of films, music, video games for mass shootings. Several follow-up studies has proven him right. If something is huge and stays huge in the media there will always be copycats. He isnt talked about anymore and the Canadian and British mosque attackers were dropped within the first day because the media doesn't want liberal or Muslim victims. They want white victims only. Thats why the coverage for a Muslim attack lasts a week or more in comparison to a couple of days for the mosque attackers. They want the western white world destroyed.

Suicide via bullet to the back of the head

Cherry picker

He's so going to get away with. There's a mountain of reasonable doubt there and people have gotten away with much worse. He'll have a book deal when this all over. Then leftist will start a riot.

Terrorist? He wasnt even the driver and not his sunroof car. Also his car was not reinforced non radiator crushing front end with non exploding air bags.

The whole thing was faked, I don't know how you can come to further conclusions that this bullshit event was real when you posted a picture yourself proving that they don't even have the right lady in both pictures. How does that not convince you that this event was purely propaganda and that the whole thing was staged? Are we looking at the same fucking picture? Jesus Christ, you people. HEATHER HEYER IS AN ACTRESS. SAME WITH FIELDS.

I had a grey challenger before this even happened. Kinda awkward drivin it around now

race me faggot

Is the blue lady the fat cow heathers mom?

trial will be ignored and forgotten if guilty and riots if he is let go. Probably won't be let go.

Looks like it could be but probably not, there are a lot of fat sjws

just asking after i saw her comparison video to a sandy hook mom. Fat families would take shekels in a traveling actor crisis troupe.

>Also his car was not reinforced non radiator crushing front end with non exploding air bags.

Don't be a retard. Airbags only deploy on crashes greater than about 20mph when colliding with a car. (It's lower on tests against walls because walls don't give.)

The fact the airbag didn't deploy is simply PROOF that this low-speed fender-bender was in no way malicious. He wasn't traveling very fast, and he was braking before impact. Simple as that.

Yeah the autopsy report should be public information by now. Why isn't it?

>tfw you try to escape getting your shit pushed in by an angry mob only to get your shit pushed in by the state

He should get off, because Drumpf called him a murderer and that makes it impossible for him to have a fair trial. Was this Drumpf protecting his own?