See the flags behind them? They're almost touching. No other nation has had this privilege...

See the flags behind them? They're almost touching. No other nation has had this privilege. This proves that Australia is the USA's greatest ally.

For comparison

Touching tips with our Australian bros.
No homo

Checked Straya bro

Checked.

I fucking love you aussie shitposters.

We're a pretty chill country. Less cucked/shit than any other historically white nation and every other nation is second rate. Got the resources, got the space, just need increased military striking potential in case anyone bothers us.

Best ally since WWII

I've always thought of Aussies as our closet ally.
Especially after UK embraced Islam and 1984 as an instruction manual.

Except Melbourne, they should be removed from the commonwealth

all your roo are belonga us

We need to nuke it

Smooches op.no homo.

i mean i loved that lenny loosejocks game growing up so yeah i'd say you're our best ally

I luv australia. I wish there were more australian men in the US. I want to live there someday.

Youre pretty close to crazy kim too

I mean there's pretty gross people in Sydney. They have a town specifically for gay edgy hipsters (Newtown). Perth needs a reality check too. They want to actually leave the commonwealth financially but keep benefits or something retarded.

If I was to nuke anything it'd be indigenous communities and most museums in Melbourne.

I love the ANZUS alliance, but I wish we had a better rep to pal around with Trump.

Is Melbourne your Portland/San Francisco?
Do you have any horror stories?

Take some, we have heaps of the cunts.

Australians think America is dangerous and pretty gross. Idiots with guns, blacks and mexicans. Plus why go to a different version of your country when you can go to FUCKING BALI. Do all the drugs and girls.

The whole city is a horror story m8.
Victoria is actually a lovely looking state, but fuck me all retarded policies stem from Melbourne. From Safe-Schools to anti-hatespeech laws to gender quota's discriminating against men enlistment in the armed forces.

NUKE
IT

>bali
Fucking casual, go to Cambodia where shit really gets loose.

I legitimately love you Aussies. What is a good place for an American Sup Forumslack to visit that won't make me rage?

I've only spent a few weeks there so I don't have too many stories but it's essentially San Fran with a hint of NY. They think they're better than everywhere else because they're super liberal.

If straya would unfuck it's gun laws I'd be there in a heartbeat.

>TFW right Melbournite

Queensland for closest politics, if you can stand the heat.
A native from Florida would think it a home away from home, minus the horrific hurricane.

I have a theory that aussies have higher verbal iq than jews. You guys keep proving me right.

I think most of Australia is pretty boring. The Great Barrier Reef or Uluru (Ayers Rock) are pretty cool natural places. Maybe check out some wine related places. Most of our cities just seem like shit versions of American cities.

It's true. We do have really good wine, which is also cheap.

Meaning
>close in touch allies

I'm not much of a Sommelier or whatever but Hunter's Valley white wine is pretty cheap and decent. Tasmania seems pretty shit of a place but pumps out good wine too.

I would love to visit your beautiful country someday, user, and fill your gorgeous white women up with my white sperm

uh the israeli flag and the american on ARE touching u idiot

Melbourne is basically New Orleans at this point.

You're allowed to own from handguns to rifles, the only caveat is you can't own one for self-defense, and you need to be apart of a shooting club.

Our self-defense laws are butt-fucking retarded, you can't keep an obvious weapon of deterrence near you unless you can explain another purpose for it. I.E You can't beat up a burglar with a golf-club unless you can prove you are a golfer who just happened to have his equipment lying close to him when he happened upon the intruder.

does that make us gay for eachother?

Keep a cricket bat next to your bed.

Wtf seriously? I keep a knife next to my computer. I rarely use it. It's just where I keep it.

Of course Australia is Americas greatest ally.

Was this ever in question?

WW2? Try the Boxer Rebellion. Australia has had our back for over 100 years every time.

Love me some aussies! Favorite ally by a mile.

Never let the Chinks or the Muslims destroy Aussie culture friends.

Damn I hope this is true.
Australia *is* our greatest ally.
It's like having a swearing, drinking America on the other side of the planet to keep an eye on things.
You have to start beating your feminists though.

Hmmm who nose why this is?

Australia, now I'm gonna be pretty frank here, we're disappointed.

By rights you should be America 2.0, but for some reason you never cast off your chains and forge your own destiny.
You were just cannon fodder for the Brits in WW1 and 2. Even when your country was going to be invaded by the Japs, the Brits sent your men to die.
And to add insult to injury after your masters "freed" you, you just adopted their suicide complex.

I'll tell Sup Forums one thing, the Jews have NOTHING on the Anglo's measure of..... of..... FILTH. Every bad thing can be traced to their actions, Muslims being Muslims, Communism being so successful, (though Germaniggers helped) and the "refugee" pandemic. If I could go back to WW2 and give Hitler nukes I would tell him to GLASS England, and make it an POINT to kill EVERY LAST ENGLISH PIECE OF FILTH.

I love the USA, definitely our favourite country (even over NZ and UK)

Im from melbourne ama

>File: Aus-US-friends.jpg
> 1908
> 48 star flag
> US flag had 46 stars in 1908

Settle down there oathbreaker we're only 100 or so years old. You lot were irrelevant at that age too.

you underestimate us sir,
outside of cancerous melbourne and small parts of sydney we are winning

Has it never occurred to anyone to introduce the species to North America? I would love to see wild roos everywhere.

More importantly, I want to see them box dindus.

This could heal our country.

>"Please daddy Trump, please let me suck your cock!"
-t. Malcom "PREP THE" TurnBULL

Flag placement MIGHT be on purpose user. I think you are onto something. The subtle imaging, like the larger salt shakers thing.

Calculating surface area, Aussie fags have advantage. Israel better step up its game if it wants embracing flags status.

They are pests and destroy everything

They're basically oversized rats.

I've always felt more of a kinship to Australians and South Africans than I have Brits. We were all the ones bold enough to sail halfway around the world and build a society where there was none

And I have no doubt the British look down on us all

It's different to Australians. We have a proud link with our British brothers. But it's probably because we have millions of Brits residing in our country and can find a common ground whereas we don't have many Americans here.

Americans aren't part of the commonwealth too, we didn't become independent peacefully

Do the WA coast from Albany all the way up to Shark Bay. 10/10

Lol you didn't do shit stop living off of the achievements of men better than you.