>Be 32 year old me
>Grew up from a really young age around blacks and Hispanics
>Learned Spanish fluently
>Trust people too much because muh family is white Christian
>Assume I can trust everyone about the same
>Date many girls, mostly white but if many races and cultures
>Start business, make a little money
>Move to South Florida
>Get Jewed, lose almost everything, get scammed by non-whites, constantly worshipped but scorned for being white (very weird)
>Finally decide that I'm coming back to white culture entirely

I'm not NatSoc and I'm not stormfagging. I honestly don't know what I'm doing yet. All I know is I never had to look over my shoulder so much when I lived in a society with higher numbers of white people. It's a fact I can't continue to ignore.

Hurricane Irma just came through Broward. There's not that much damage. I'm in the heat and there have literally been four FPL trucks with Jamaican crews lazily driving around doing jack shit when fixing my power would be very simple. It's just one line down.

Sorry for so much text anons. I've just grown really tired of living around these people and dealing with how a society dominated by non-whites barely functions. I dumped my Caribbean girlfriend 20 minutes ago. After consideration, I'm sick of how all she does is fucking sleep all the time with no regard to the time she's wasting. I just can't take it anymore. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

homesnacks.net/most-and-least-diverse-cities-in-florida-124103/
archive.is/2XS1G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you moving OP?

This, gtfo of there

As soon as I can make enough money to move myself and my machines. Love the weather but I just don't fit in. No sense of community, too many scams and stuff like that.

You finally did what? Stop whinging cuck.

Finally realized that my true place is among white people almost exclusively.

Whitest towns in Florida:

Sanibel
Hialeah Gardens
Hialeah

Hialeah really? Almost everyone I know from Hialeah is Cuban.

What kind of field are you in? Cross reference diversity heat maps with heat maps of jobs in your field. See if you can find a nice commute.

>blog post
Nobody cares, fuck off faggot.
>any post containing the word "I", ever
Nobody cares, fuck off faggot.

I run my own company. Automotive parts manufacturing.

According to this it is 91.6%

homesnacks.net/most-and-least-diverse-cities-in-florida-124103/

Perhaps the Cubans identify as white?

Good on you, white man

A lot of them identify as white Hispanic

Awesome, you could totally pick a flyover state.

Whitest states:
archive.is/2XS1G

I decided to come home, but didn't discover the truth until after I'd wed a Latina and had a child. Took a while for her to understand the whole virtue of legal/illegal vs feefees. But she's basically progressed from "Ugh Donald Trump" to "You SUPPORT him??" to crying tears of joy on election night to saying "We're not living anywhere where there's blacks and mexicans all over the place. White people just run society better.".

The BWC is a mighty tool.

Yay!!!! Congrats for coming back to White Culture!!!

Now Praise the PEPE as well!!!

Where to OP? Pacific Northwest? Europe? Midwest?

Personally I think I'm gonna stay in the West. Maybe move to Colorado. Be careful not to go somewhere too white. Whites that don't have to deal with blacks are a bunch of race traitors generally.

Pacific NW seems nice. I've never been there. For me, I'd never considered the race traitor side of things. I've never been a leftist. I grew up hunting with fudd guns and shooting other funs like AR's, etc. I'm just coming to the realization that it's impossible to be white, honest, and decent around other races because they simply don't reciprocate for the most part. In fact, they only try to scam you for the bounty that that behavior prouduces. It's all so tiresome.

Checked

Good for you, user.

Bring those jarbs to a state that will appreciate them and give you better workers for less money. Give them based ass Christmas bonuses each year.

Anyway GTFO out of FL and leave those coalburnkng roasties with the rest of the darkies

I wouldn't mind giving them a little more money if I could find employees that trained well and took initiative. There's some machine skill involved in this so it deserves good pay. I just haven't found anyone here who isn't perpetually stoned or just so stupid that you have to re-teach them the same shit 50 times.

There's actually work ethic and dedication in some people that aren't from such degenerate hotbeds like FL.

You see OP, most people don't want to go full blown death squad and hang all the niggers.

>But we know that the quality of life in their absence is so much better.

>And we know that no matter how much we try to escape them or try to stop their bitching by giving them what they want, they continue to follow us.

As much as I wish for a white ethnostate, it can't be made if we keep running. There MUST be forced removal.

There was a tree down in the street in front of the warehouse yesterday. It looked like shit and people couldn't drive. It broke a water backflow and the street was flooded. I bought an axe and cut it up and cleared the street. Also got the water shut off at the main. The Haitian clean up crew for the industrial park just sat around swinging machetes at entire logs and didn't clean up shit. Just being around the incompetence has gotten to me. Pic related is the tree I cleared.

Being around here I've really seen the danger of Jewish people. I've never been a race war now, gas the kikes type of dude. However, I'll say this: they are constantly looking for subversive tactics in business deals with full knowledge of what they're doing. I'd absolutely avoid them in business for the sake of security.

Y e a h ! Praise the Pepe! Praise the Pepe! Lol xdddd Kek (Got (((Em))) )

I wasn't anti Semitic until this year. As for niggers, I disliked most of them when I was younger, now I hate all of them. Even the most well to do niggers sympathize with thugs and BLM sentiments.

Those "good" niggers who are the first to move into your neighborhood are simply the scout rats who give the rest of them to all clear sign to take over.

It's also sad that the ones in the black community whose motives are actually solid get shunned by the other 99.9%. I've known blacks who told me they moved to suburbia to get away from other blacks.

We all know those blacks. I get it, believe me it's a pickle any "racist" faces unless they are a 100% sociopath. But I tell myself that they are not my problem, and I am willing to put my life and the lives of fellow lives above theirs, because if the tables were turned, they would do the same.

AI realized this pretty quickly, only that the true place for everyone is around them.. too bad that would negate and collapse everything.
If we're going to have outsiders to the kin to live around, it has to be done responsibly.
At this point in time, there is no nation. It's fake. Everyone is out for themselves. That is America. That is America.