The strongest in the Dragon Ball universe!

Is confirmed to be Bulma!! Even the mighty Beerus-sama cowers before the logic of a woman!!

And here I thought his motivation was to beat Beerus.

thats not possible according to toriyama. Beerus is still light years ahead of Goku and Vegeta. I don't think Goku and Vegito could beat Beerus even with fusion.

Toriyama never said it's not possible. He only said he had no plans for it at the moment.

And I would wager that SSJ Blue w/Kaioken is getting pretty close to Beerus.

but Beerus didn't seem all that impressed with Blue Kioken. Maybe I'm remembering the episode wrong. But Champa said he could still kill Hit and all of his allies easily. Even though Hit was able to stand toe to toe with Goku at that time.

Watch the episode again.

i will. and thanks.

Roshi was impressed to see Goku learning to use the Kamehameha on is own, he was also impressed to see how fast and strong both Goku and Krilling were before he begin their training but he was still miles away from them.

true but Goku is a Saiyan. chi manipulation to the point of creating a kamehameha wave should have been easy for him at that point.

>son-kun
what the fuck is this shit?

>I don't think Goku and Vegito could beat Beerus even with fusion
That's not what Whis said.

Beerus is sexy as fuck.

Read the manga.

In Japanese.

Are you retarded?

BeerusxBulma when?

She needs a real strong male, not the beta prince of all jobbers.

I imagine you self insert as Vegeta and fantasize about stroking your limp wimp dick to said BeerusxBulma. Am I on the money, cuck?

>Beerus is still light years ahead of Goku and Vegeta

It was stated by Whis in Battle of Gods that Beerus used close to 70% oh his power to defeat SSG Goku.

If we think about that logically it means Goku could absolutely crush Beerus when he uses Kaioken while in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

However my argument falls apart when one takes into account Dragonball doesnt follow the rules of basic logic or math.

Or they could use video game logic and have the 10x multiplier only apply to Goku's base power level.

It makes a lot more sense if you look at it this way.

Cuck detected. The best part of BoG was when Vegeta went apeshit on Beerus for slapping Bulma.

>apeshit
You did that on purpose.

Except Hit's dialogue from the tournament disproves that. He starts freaking out as Goku powers up his Kaioken and Hit stutters " Three times...four times...no even higher.."

Dragonball really does make no sense. But we love it anyway right guys?

Hit could have been refering to Goku's base power level being increased. Say it's like an equation.

(A x Y) x B

Where A=Base Power, Y=kaioken multiplier and B=God form multiplier. Hit could have been refering to the bracketed (AxY) product increasing in value, before it gets multiplied again by B.

Are you saying that he's an autist that can calculate that shit on the fly from memory behind all of those multipliers rather than comparing it to what is in front of him at the moment?

BITCHES DONT KNOW ABOUT THE MULTIPLICATIVE ASSOCIATIVE PROPERTY

Except (a*y)*b and a*y*b are the same shits

Source or gtfo

When she leaned in close and asked beerus if gods tell lies, was I the only one who found her voice crazy sexy?

>Goku fighting in base form is able to entrertain Beerus
>Somehow I'm supposed to believe that turning Super Saiyan God and then multiplying his power by a factor of 10 is still weaker than Beerus

Toriyama can't write for shit.

Who is the stronger human? Krillin or Lazuli (Android 18)?

Bulma is basically the Batman of the franchise

Krillin pre-Android Saga
Android 18 during Android Saga
Tien Buu Saga and on

>(A x Y) x B
I'm pretty garbage at math but i'm fairly sure you don't need those brackets, the result is the same

And then there's the Kaio-ken, which multiplies that already multiplied power by a factor of 20. He can't sustain that, of course, but what's important is that Hit defeated Goku despite that.

Hit as he is now should be stronger than Beerus and Champa.

>Super Saiyan God and then multiplying his power by a factor of 10
>And then there's the Kaio-ken, which multiplies that already multiplied power

Reading comprehension

Beerus at his fake 100% (70%) could cancel all energy attacks, if he can cancel all force at his true 100%, there's no way for Goku to beat him unless he gains god level magic as well. High power and speed is nice and all, but they're worthless against reality warping magic.

White cuck.

>Logic
>Woman

They each exclude each other though.