Easily the best manga of all time

Easily the best manga of all time

I agree, so long as we ignore all better manga.

>better manga
Put your stupid comments back in your pocket

Every manga has its good and bad moments. Why are we fighting about it?

Shhhh, I'm trying to lure out the contrarians

It's defiantly one of the greats.
But have a little to much rape for my liking. Also doesn't the author hate to keep continuing it?

False, its not even finished yet.
Besides the lack of closure that it needs, it can still change into anything and become shitty as fuck.

The next 90 chapters could be all about Guts being anally pleasured by Griffith or some horse shit. No thank you, without an ending its barely worth mentioning.

would be better if Guts were a chick

ebin

that's not 20th century boys, akira, or monster

That's not Yotsuba.

jojo is better tbqh family

that's not steel ball run

That's not Beetle Tendency

>Andmiting to be a shitposter making a bait thread

This is my thread now

It might have been better only because there would be no awkward and pointless romance with Casca.
Seriously I absolutely HATE this character now. Casca has become the ChiChi of Berserk, i.e. a total bitch. I hope she dies soon.

>total bitch
she's a literal retard, user

I've never watched or read Monster.

Which should I do? I've heard the anime is almost a panel for panel adaptation.

Still doesn't make sense why she continues to treat Guts like shit after he saves her life over and over and over.
On top of that it was already stated that Casca "will not want what [Guts] wants" even when her mind is cured. She will never be his gf again, she may not even want him to kill Griffith.

At this point it would be best to just kill her off.

:DDDDD

>At this point it would be best to just kill her off
This. I don't even know why she's still around other than the occasional tiddy and attempted rape. She's dead weight.

There will be a point withing the next few years where berserk will pick up and be more mainstream. Probably a Hollywood movie which shits all over it but people will know about it. Screencap for predicting the future.

None of those are as good as berserk.

I miss shota puck

Read the manga

Monster is excellent, Akira is great with some iffy pacing in the middle, 20CB started good and flew downhill after Fukubei's death.

I'm willing to bet that most who bitch about Monster haven't even watched it at all.

berserk is already picking up a little thanks to the popularity of dark souls

tbqwyf Berserk is among my favorite shit ever.
It has been shitty lately but it could be excused if it goes somewhere good.

This.Also you cant say for sure because berserk is not finished and the end makes or breaks a manga also ashita no joe and nausicaa are 10/10.

@141332882
What manga(can someone tell me how to pronounce this) is this? I've been looking through Crunchroll's manga but I can't find this one. I'm reading Fairy Tail right now, but if this is better I can take a break.

Also can someone tell me how to make my text Green.

(you)

this post would have been good if it were

>posting a image of fairy tail in a berserk thread

I really hope that the day of your death comes full of pain and suffering.

Berserk is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive edge faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the gore, edgy clothes, the whole swordsman faggotry and everything about the Berserk world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Berserk is basically THE series to attract the most hated manga fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this manga and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Berserk threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

wow this is a big one

>Berserk is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect

It has its good parts and its bad parts like every other manga.

Black Swordsman arc = good
Golden Age arc = pure gold
Conviction arc = meh
Falcon of The Millennium arc = mostly good
Fantasia arc = pretty shitty so far but is slowly becoming decent now that they finally reached the Elf Island

Oh and you can't compare the Berserk ANIME to the manga, ever. The anime left out a lot of awesome stuff.

You're responding to pasta

>Conviction arc = meh
Way to show how fucking plebeian you are, user.

i know, that's why i use the bait image

I honestly believe Hikaru no Go is a better series than Berserk

>>Conviction arc = meh
>Way to show how fucking plebeian you are, user.

It just doesn't interest me. The whole arc feels like filler. I read it once and didn't read it again. I just don't care about some little girl who sacrificed her abusive parents to become an apostle, or about the plight of some prostitutes in a refugee camp, and that Mozgus dude was annoying as hell.

Honestly the whole arc should have been: Farnese and her knights attempt to capture Guts and fail miserably, the eggman apostle finds Casca's baby, Griffith is reborn in human form, the end. The whole arc could have been done in one Volume of the manga.

Ebig benis :DDDDD

>Monster is excellent
And I was expecting OP to be the biggest baiter in this thread.

Finally, someone with taste. Urasawa is a hack

I like the isolation in Blame more....

Name 5.

Honestly, he's pretty good at the more lighthearted stuff, but he seems to have settled into the serious conspiracy and intrigue, which I just don't think he's made for.

Ok this image does things to my wiener that I'm not proud of.

I think a gender bent berserk would be pretty entertaining. Retard bishonen casca. Super masculine fem-to. Gritty muscular girl guts.

how many berserk fans have stockholm syndrome? this shit stopped being worthwhile in the 90s

This will cause further suffering for guts. She will regain sanity and use the behelit to rejoin Griffith after all guts has done for now. She will sacrifice part of the party, further driving guts to the beast. Casualty literally hates guts and wants to fuck him in the ass. So that's why casca is still there.

But in his suffering and RAGE he will make a beast out of himself and slaughter every living thing on earth. No humanity= no idea of evil. Guts will wander an empty earth this is how it ends boys

Oh my fucking god how new are you? Literally you are the cancer of this board. I hope you get actual bone cancer and suffer a slow agonizing death, but before you die you get to witness everyone you care about get raped by a pack of niggers

This manga has better artwork than Berserk.

Monster is pretty much how not to do a large cast. The principal characters are borderline caricatures, and the side ones are just dull.

my magical sphere says youre a fun of demolition d

fan* fucking pos autocorrect

Hunter x Hunter
Vagabond
FMA
One Piece
Kenshin

user...

>bottom of the barrel shonenshit with Vagabond thrown in to make you look less plebian

>141344927
>One Piece
You may as well have thrown in Bleach, Naruto, and JoJo in while you're at it. You're trying way too hard.

You don't deserve a (You).

jojo is good though
no masterpiece, but easy the best battle shonen, mostly because it actually has full, wrapped up plots, and some great, creative powers.

i love the manga but the waiting and the doubt to see someday how ends is frustrating

>They made it off the boat
WHOA WHOA WHOA. When the hell did this happen?

Thats not Boku no Hero Academia.

>One shit

How about you take his question serious? Instead of grabbing the first shit you could find in "Recommend me funny manga". Vagabond though, is on the same level as Berserk if not lower, depending on the mangaka will finish it.

I also love gutts senpai desu xDD

i love the beast of darkness hes a pretty interesting part of guts i just want him to take over and take us on a truly wild ride

Pfft.

Before it went on hiatus. They landed in Elfheim and fought some scarecrows.

But user only HxH is good in that list.

Then it would turn into LGBT webcomic

Pic related

Vinland Saga
Kingdom
Golden Kamuy
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run
Pluto

Why are Johan and Dio acting like that? This triggers my autism.

A Bait like this, could a man even cast such a thing?

not even close
Gantz
Gantz
Gantz
Gantz
Gantz

>not even close
You sure convinced me faggot.

bitch please, probably is one of the best of all time, but no ones beats punpun

did i rustled your jimmies

I watched the anime first when I became interested in it but I'm reading the manga from the beginning now and the art is fucking great

There is nothing wrong with starting with the anime then reading from the beginning. I read the first volume of Berserk first and I thought it was edgy as fuck so I stopped. I watched the anime later on and that held my interest a lot better

>But user only HxH is good in that list.

This it keeps me waiting for more

>I read the first volume of Berserk first and I thought it was edgy as fuck so I stopped
This is why you should pick it up during your edgy phase in middle school like normal people do.

Blade of the Immortal
Phoenix
Touch
Lone Wolf & Cub
Sanctuary

What's this Touch?

Beserk is the Game of Thrones of manga. The author's going to die before it completes.

>FMA
>Bottom of the barrel
user, the ending may have been fucking shit and Arakawa may have lost her balls after killing Hughes, but it's far from the bottom. It's a whole class above most kids' comics.

It's also like game of thrones in that it was only good at the beginning and should have ended long ago to get closure.

>Miura trying to retcon the God chapter because he played his hand to early
lol

why are berserk fans so pretentious
the manga's fine but I swear I've seen more people with a stick up their ass preaching about how it's amazing than for all other manga combined

>this entire post

Cheesecake Guts would ruin the dark realism of Berserk and its themes of gender inequality. Her childhood rape wouldn't have been as impactful because raping women is so status quo for Berserk. Casca's significance as a strong female mercenary would also be diminished. Stuff like her period affecting her fighting skill will never be explored in fiction again because of the inherent misogyny, but I believe those themes of overcoming gender inequality made her a stronger character altogether.

this. even hardcore HxH fags aren't like this and that's saying something.

>She will regain sanity and use the behelit to rejoin Griffith after all guts has done for now. She will sacrifice part of the party, further driving guts to the beast. Casualty literally hates guts and wants to fuck him in the ass. So that's why casca is still there.

Unfortunately this might actually happen. They are still carrying that behelit, and Casca's friendship with Farnese wasn't developed this much for no reason.