Which one of you was it?

Which one of you was it?

twitter.com/Bungie/status/907722205496172545

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6sT7BnOBMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a shit about you or your shitty normie game and your shitty normie website and your shitty bluetooth connected toilet where google counts all of your shits and recommends you daily dietary advice. As a matter of fact I think you should go check it. You might need more fiber. Just once just once I wish you would stick your head outside and see the world for what it is. Real fuckers don't care about shit some jew posts online. I hope your mother dies.

>mfw the orcish word for "lol" from world of warcraft is now considered a hate symbol

Fpbp

what a fucking timeline we live in

I played a game that had a nazi flag once.

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR GAME< LOOK HOW WE PLEASE WHITE BOIS AND SJWS AT THE SAME TIME, PLEASE GET MAD AND TWEET ABOUT THIS

Lauren Southern is unbelievably beautiful, real, and selfless in her pursuit of traditionalist values. I personally purchased her 90 page book 3 times (gave 2 to my black friends) just to financially assist her and i think you should all do the same! Also, if any of you know anyone in the movie business, producers, directors, writers etc. I think Lauren deserves a chance at full length feature films because she is more beautiful than any woman in Hollywood. Also, she has experience playing characters from her time as a Cosplay model. I mean, hey, if you help her out enough, maybe she'll even give you her number...heh who knows where that will lead.

>we renounce hate in all forms
desu this could be my slogan

It just goes to show, we lliterally control the future.

What shall we meme next?

Ok keep me posted

kek

>Spent all that time on the update removing the gauntlets
>Forgot to remove the leg armor with the symbol as well
Fucking kek. I don't doubt there's chest armor and a helmet with it on too.

>Yabba Dabba FUCK you
kek

Came to Sup Forums to make this thread. This is insane on 2 levels. 1. A kek reference made it into a major game and 2 the game shit canned it based on "hate symbology".

lol this

why the goldfish?

>a satirical '“religion”' created by members of the white nationalist movement that describes itself as the “alt-right.”
>Normies still don't realize it's a meme
Holy shit

>|>|=|>| is a hate symbol

I swear these fucks will start burning people soon claiming they are witches

Who's to say they haven't before?

this

My animal crossing village is the Fourth Reich

>We hate hate in all forms

What the fuck did they mean by this.

We should campaign for Blizzard to remove it.

It's such a stupid thing to give in to, the game hasn't even been out yet for a month and they're pulling cringey shit like this. Setting a nice precedent that they can be controlled if they're guilted enough despite the facts.

I know, right? Great times.

What happen to bungie? When did they become so cucked?

played some vidya and made some shitposts, sent ripples across the time/space holofractal

They don't even know the difference between a gauntlet and a sleeve.

>We renounce hate in all forms
Fuck these islamophobic shits. Hating faggots, infidels and whores is normal.

These cunts went full SJW.
youtube.com/watch?v=b6sT7BnOBMM

Why do normies think "kek" is in any way releated to Nazis?

Are they going to change the Orc laugh in WoW now?

Have we meme'd Orcs into Nazi's?

the Kekistanis have always been an oppressed people. This is just another attempt by a global megacorporation to rob us of our cultural identity.

Umm since they started?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

This is a sad day for all of us

> (OP)

>we renounce hate in all forms
>make violent shooter