What are your thoughts on Asatru? No meme answers

What are your thoughts on Asatru? No meme answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/08/what-is-odinism-part-iv-odinism-as-an-esoteric-path/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just a stupid pagan religion that doesn't have any moral standards or methods of salvation, its just a set of quirky rituals that people do for fun or emotional fulfillment.

Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation.

They're anti 'racist' apologist larping faggots

Esoteric Odinism is better and the cure for /x/ /fringe/ degenerate esoteric gay shit they push here.

counter-currents.com/2017/08/what-is-odinism-part-iv-odinism-as-an-esoteric-path/

Stop feeding the Demiurge.

Salvation from what?
Is there like a big group of them that says that? They apologize?

>Stop feeding the Demiurge.
Hate reality goy!
Material reality is evil goy!
Evil exists and demons are everywhere, take our meds goy!

BOW BEFORE THE RABBI GOD!

>Is there like a big group of them that says that? They apologize?
apologist... And most of them are fucking nigger boot lickers wanting to fit in and me like Christians.

> Material reality is evil goy!

Materialistic conceptions of life brought the shit that we're living today. Also, literally 99% of Sup Forums strives for idealism, which is a spiritual reality.

yeah, rock on pagan bros *guzzles gallows goo*
right on my dudes!!!

Was that just Odin or...? kek

Well, he isn't human and if I remember correctly, all of the stories regarding Norse mythology are batshit crazy. That just makes me want to join the religion more though

>Materialistic conceptions of life brought the shit that we're living today
HAHA!

That's not what materialism means shitskin. Materalistic is a different thing.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!

>Feel bad about yourself
>Submit yourself fully to the rabbi god
>You are born evil
>You can only feel love through the rabbi god
>The rabbi god is love
>People that don't believe in the rabbi god are evil

SHUT UP!

The Rabbi created existence you stupid backwards atheist satanic pagan!

If you think about it, the Abrahamic religions are kind of genius. They prey on people's paranoia and ensnare them with fear.

Come home white man.

Impractical. You'd be better off trying to revive the Greco-Roman religion if you wanted to be pagan so bad.

Why's that? Because there's more stuff written about how to practice it?

There's more knowledge on how the religion worked, Greco-Roman culture has been a major influence in the entire west, and Zeus worship isn't as popular with retards who want to larp as a viking after listening to an Amon Amarth album. Although monotheism was bound to happen regardless, it's just Christianity that won.

>You'd be better off trying to revive the Greco-Roman religion if you wanted to be pagan so bad.
>Because there's more stuff written about how to practice it?
The priesthoods or Greco-Rome were all killed by Christians and the books were burned. All that's left is what was salvaged by Zoroastrian-Persia where the philosophy schools escaped to.

The problem with paganism in the West is there is NOTHING left of it and the stories all come from Christian writers who didn't understand the hidden meaning of the stories.
Eastern faiths are closer to Aryan faiths but philosopher is best in the West. There is no reason to worship deities anymore, It was always archetypes for the plebs.

But there are A LOT of option outside of Rabbi worship. And Rabbi worship makes you sick inside and you think there are demons/satan inside your mind making you do things. It's a sickness.

>Although monotheism was bound to happen regardless, it's just Christianity that won.
Christianity didn't win. It destroyed like Communism "won" the modern world.

There is very little knoweledge of practice with Zues and other things and Odin has had a massive influence on not only the bible (the word GOD is a word that means Odin, and Hell...) but also on our society. See Christmas, if you celebrate it you're a pagan.

Even Beowulf had Christian themes added to it by monks. Who knows how much of what we know about their beliefs are real or not.

> having this much of a backward ass view

Oi vey good goyim, Jesus was a high level mystic nothing more

I would take amazing mental gymnastics to even remotely believe it. Followers are usually atheists who are too ashamed to admit it.

I was into it as a teenager. I'm just a little younger than varg, btw. First I gave up Christianity as being Jewish. Well, not for anti-Semitic reasons, but not being European enough. Then i realized asatru was basically forgotten, and reassembled from missionary texts. We can't really know what northern European religion was. Greek too. Euro paganism was forgotten.
Then I got into Hinduism and Buddhism . Both are living traditions based on indo European thought, spirit, and soul.

You don't have to live like a poo in loo to read these texts. They show what was, and hopefully shall be again.
Buddhism is patrician- core.
Google madhyamamica.

I'm also thinking of evola here. He thought Christianity was the worst thing to happen to Europa, but also the greatest thing still existing in Europa.

On the other hand, Christianity almost unified Europe. Instead, Christianity broke into sects, and fought each other instead of the real (((enemy)))

It takes amazing mental gymnastics to believe anything
There's so much shit we don't know about the world because of Christians or the fact that people just didn't write shit down.

Asatru was the Germanic spirituality which derived from a Proto Indo-European belief system. It was henotheistic, polytheistic, and pantheistic in ways that are very similar to Hinduism.

However, Asatru is not truly as representative of the Germanic peoples as it once was. With the advances in science, it is becoming harder to adhere to a faith (however, I believe that New Atheists have turned scientists into their own priests). Religion aids in the preservation of culture and tradition, but, it is exceedingly obvious that the Germanic lifestyle of antiquity has faded to oblivion.

Some follow Asatru for the spirituality of it, while others follow it in the spirit of tradition. If your goal is to preserve tradition, I feel that it is counterproductive to continue perpetuating heathenry as it is more synthetic than it is organic. It feels too forced. I think we must use science to our advantage, and find the Gods that way.

Whites have been completely wrung out. It sucks, man. Yeah, science is cool and all but everything we learn about the universe can apply to our brain so we essentially are the universe and can create real things in our heads that evolve as time goes by. A thought in my head is no less real than the computer I'm typing on.

This is very true. While nihilism is the logical conclusion, traditionalism is the sane solution.

Explain it? Never heard of it before

A fucking Jewish hippie

>gallows

Do you know the meaning of that word or did you use it to make a pun since it starts with G too?

>They prey on people's paranoia and ensnare them with fear.
A favourite tactic of the Jews

Asatru is belief in the old norse gods. Such as Odin and Thor. People are trying to revive it in hopes that white Europeans can have a religion that they actually resonate with at a spiritual level. Christianity has nothing to do with our culture. Well, it did when everyone became one but the stories took place in the middle east and God's chosen people are Jewish.

Pagan Rome almost unified Europe too until (((Christianity))) ruined it

Ok I get it now just the name confused me. I thought belief in that was called Odinism or Norse paganism

>our culture
>he's american

GTKRWN

>Christianity almost unified Europe
Christianity = Communism with a Rabbi diety.

That's not unity that's destruction of European culture and race mixing.

I understand wanting to have some connection with your ancestors. But Odinism is no way to get on any spiritual level.

>Twelfth Century is the year 1200

Why are Pagans so retarded and have no idea how basic shit works?

1100 was the peek and 1200 the decline you fucking retraded Rabbi worshiper.

>Christianity stopped after the Bible was written
Wrong faggot. Christian Saints continued the story on, in Europe. The middle East back then was full of people like us, not Arabs. No

That's literally not what that gay picture said. I wouldn't expect an American to be able to properly read English though.

You have to be fairly braindamaged to think anything in that image is bad or communist.
The Normans in Southern Italy were in no way vikings. They were French and Christianized way before that time By the late 900s they were already taking massive pilgrimages to Jerusalem. Slaughtering Muslims along the way most of the time.

Violates Tawheed, therefore haram.

I'm sorry. You did say no meme answers.

Uhh it's been dead for so long why bother? The living remnants of it are found in our calendars and holiday names and placenames and whatever. And in the churches that were built on top of their old temple sites.

The closest things to living Os-worship is the churches we have now. I admit that's not a real impressive substitute, but you'll find nothing better.

This was written by a Jew.