ITT: Post a character that can beat Anshin'in from outside of the Medakaverse

ITT: Post a character that can beat Anshin'in from outside of the Medakaverse.
Protip: You can't.

Looks like store-brand Haruhi, so I'm just gonna go ahead and post the original.

Literally any character than survive a rubber band

Can we just post Ajimu instead?

Haruhi doesn't even has 1% of the power that Ajimu has.

Sure we can, user-san.

>they're black

Oh wait no, that's just a shadow FUCK YOU

But that's wrong.

Ajimu ain't even universal

Elder God Demonbane

Yeah, because she was born before the fucking UNIVERSE.

Xeranthemum surpasses the Top Tier and 0 Tier of the Suggsverse ranking. She stands above the most powerful levels that the Suggsverse can introduce.

Cataphysics Manipulation
Xeranthemum stands so far beyond the beyond the meaning of the be-all, end-all, that said concepts don't even exist. On the most basic attribute, she is not linked in any way to the unity and/or totality of any lower/higher logic, perspective, boundary, physics, transcendence or philosophy of life, death, reality, numbers, subjectivity, wave functions, wave existences, phenomena, abstract mathematics, metaphysics, existence, conception, causality, imagination, boundaries, nonexistence, possibility, nothingness, totality, potentiality, actuality, change, uncertainty, truth, the unknown, the Last Principle, the First Principle, the Grand Principle of Creation, and the authority of any Author. This is on a basic level.

Xeranthemum is at a level beyond the necessity and essentiality of Realm Reborn Red, as well as any category >[£Ḉ§∀]Omnipotence, >[£Ḉ§∀]Omniscience, >[£Ḉ§∀]Omnipresence, > [£Ḉ§∀]Omnilock,> [£Ḉ§∀]Omnificence, > [£Ḉ§∀]Omnifarious,> [£Ḉ§∀]Omnicompetence, > [£Ḉ§∀]Omniarch, and > [£Ḉ§∀]Omniverses. She exists before ∀[S]parainsurmountable-potentiality and ∀[S]parainsurmountable-actuality. She is free from all hierarchies, modes and attributes of Suggsverse. On this stage, she is beyond a ∀ultimate tirastranscending ∀ultimate ∀unwritten unterbefore ∀unwritten ∀unsolvable within ∀unsolvable ∀unscripted ∀unknowable ∀unequivocal ∀unconsentaneous prime equation of her own meaning.

Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction of (and from) every Story / Plot / Verse / Author.

Demonbane can't break the 4th wall, therefore he can't win against Ajimu.

Go back to r/whowouldwin, faggot.

Literally any MC can beat her, that's her weakness because of how meta she is

Any protagonist can whoop her ass without breaking a sweat.

Breaking the 4th wall isn't an indication of power retard

Her best feat is destroying a star

Demonbane and anyone else that will invariably get mentioned in this thread assrape her.

No need to be so salty because Xeranthemum (or even lower characters in the Suggsverse) kick her ass, user.

Suggsverse isn't anime and shouldn't even considered usable fiction in Vs Battles so fuck off faggot

Sup?

The cock. Women can't beat the cock. Even strongest 2hus loses to the cock.

No cock can handle this

Kumagawa screwed Ajimu so hard that her hair turned white.

Touma

Mr "You're not living your life correctly". He's a harem MC with a power canceller, dragons and 40+ books worth of plot armor. She'll be after his dick like the rest of them cause she wouldn't be the least bit out of place in his universe.

Zenkichi would find a way. He always does.

I really, really want to post that Flash-InfiniteMassPunch pasta

My dick can, because girls always lose to cock.

STANDO POWER!

Lol the sluggsverse is so poorly written

Bitch Please

This is actually a serious answer.

Kami tenchi

Saitama

She wants to be screwed

>Xeranthemum
it's a flower

That faggot couldn't even beat his own good-for-nothing son without turning into a vegetable.

Super TTGL

Madara.

Something something fresh guy is a representation of the reader and doing something like ripping the page of the manga does permanent damage.

>even if you fuck you die a virgin skill

No, Ajimu beats Demonbane easily.

>Humor Contrast: Be stronger than the enemy skill
>Rule Make: Create law skill
>Next Honest: What I say happens skill.
>I Banish: Erase skill.

against OPM, for pure meta asspulling

But Ajimu didn't actually die, she just pretended to.

Pfft can she even in to vectors?

I seem to recall this bitch getting killed by a Frisbee, my man can't relate.

When was this?

Ajimu is the strongest character in the anime/mangaverse

Unexpected Loss Skill 「Jobbed To Death」

Any MC in the MB universe, if she goes to another universe she would be pretty hard to beat