What was his fucking problem ?

>inb4 jew,hapa

A dick so small that no woman would ever want to touch.

>Dick so big girls didnt want him.
FTFY

A standard product of race mixing. Think before you shaft that sideways pussy

Just another typical anti-social loser fag.
He would have been a big Sup Forumstard if he hadn't had his shit fit.

Everyone likes to talk about what he did wrong but had one bitch just gave up the pussy all those people would be alive today. Inconsiderate bitches.

Supreme Gentleman?

>putting thots in their place
>doing something wrong

So how can you explain the other hapas who live in good life?

>What was his fucking problem?
Too many uncivilized brutes

He was too supreme for this world.

press F to pay respects to the classy supremo maximo

He was literally too cool
For school.

A hapa will probably be fairly intelligent and have good job prospects, but they suffer from a lack of identity and belonging. They typically aren't as masculine as full white men so they don't fit in with typical whites, but they aren't as accepted in the asian community due to being hafus. White girls almost never want to date asian men, and asian girls usually either want a full white man or full asian man, so many end up sexually frustrated like Rodger

Autism. Could've easily gotten laid if he was outgoing and interesting

I'm a hapa. But I live in Hawaii. But I do have the benefit of having two cultural traditions to be traditional in.

*and I have the benefit...

>tfw no gf

The thing is in life your entitled to nothing. Even borderline disability level IQ people get laid. He never actually tried to talk to , he expected them to come to him

He knew how things really are.

He did have some points but he handled his problems horribly

If he wanted to have sex, he shouldve learned how to get laid

I dunno, he didn't like sluts?

He was chasing after something he could not have.
Plain sex was not out of his reach as he could have picked up any of the hookers he passed by during his bmw rides.
You will probably never understand.

ego, crippling rejection, more ego

Was seriously Ill

JEEZUS CHRIST, WHO FUCKING CARES? WE'VE GOT MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE TALKING ABOUT, Sup Forums, LIKE THE IMPENDING ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AKA RECESSION THAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THE EQUIFAX SCANDAL, THE LEGIT CREEPY YOUTUBE CHANNELS FOR KIDS TO CORRUPT OUR CULTURE, NORTH FUCKING KOREA, WHAT TO DO WHEN SHTF, AND WORLD WAR FUCKING 3. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DEAD FAGGOT? LET'S TALK ABOUT WHO'S ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE.

I do understand

He chose to be a victim rather than do the impossible