Muslims invented the modern world: coffee, clocks, cameras, algebra, toothbrushes, etc

>muslims invented the modern world: coffee, clocks, cameras, algebra, toothbrushes, etc.
>Not all muslims are terrorists.
>Christian priests are pedophiles anyway.
>Then the kids in the video say curse words to celebrate their innocence being violated.
>Video is dedicated to ACLU
youtu.be/rvU4GYx0XVU

ALMOND STATUS: REALLY ACTIVATED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plimpton_322
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_photography
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World
gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how-muslims-did-not-invent-algebra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck we need to start letting in more muslims so they can help our societies advance

not an argument

>Babylonians were muslims
HOLY fucking shit. How ignorant can you be?

Stop being racist

I'm expecting this comment soon.

>coffee
Ethiopians and south Americans.
>algebra
Indians.
>clocks
Prehistoric people invented sun clocks.

>cameras
>toothbrushes
Kill yourself, cancerous tool.

>muslims invented the modern world: coffee, clocks, cameras, algebra, toothbrushes, etc.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goddamn the mixed kids in that video are all hideous.

>toothbrushes
Dates back go ancient Egypt
>Clocks
Lol Europeans
>Cameras
*Wheezing*

File is too small. Got a larger size you can upload to imgur? I'd love to read it

stop shilling your channel on Sup Forums. nobody wants to hear your low T ass talk. faggot. kys

Phoneposter?
You have to change something in the url, but don't ask me what.

It's not mine. I stumbled across it recently.

Many of the contributions made by "Muslims" in the ancient world were actually made by Persians who were essentially held hostage.

YOUR PROPHET WAS A PEDOPHILE YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT ANY OTHER RELEGION

Arabic as a language did not exist en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plimpton_322 when this was wrote you dumb fuck, neither did the shitty cult of Islam created by a illiterate hedonistic self worshiping pedophile, Islam did not invent coffee, islam was a dirt poor backward slave society that fed off the raids into hyper industrious smarter europe. Along with the African slave trade beasts of burden the sand nigger accomplished nothing and retarded math and sciences for 1000 years while Europe steam powered ahead like a juggernaut

No one is going to spoonfeed you newfag, go back to r/The_Donald

>toothbrushes
Even niggers and pre-nigger apes brushed their teeth. OP Neck yourself loser

>muslims invented the modern world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_photography

daguerreotype MFERS

>>muslims invented the modern world: coffee, clocks, cameras, algebra, toothbrushes, etc.
>>Not all muslims are terrorists.

First one is a lie, and 2nd one is true, but all the terrorists HAPPEN TO BE MUSLIM!!!

Islam destroyed Zoroastrian Persia, who had many of the knowledge of antiquity thanks to thousands of years of Babylonian, Persian, and Greek civilization Islamists destroyed it all

Not true most terrorists are jews in fact 100% are false flags, muslims just rape pillage horde and gang rape, along with occasional mass rioting in your face killings, "terror" in terms of civilian targets via subterfuge and false implication is a jew specialty they run "radical" islam through Jewrabia and the Moslem masonic brohood, its their friend they used it to attack Daddy Assad in 79 and starting in 2011 2012 with the Free Shit Army that Soetoro renamed Isis, Isil and a bunch of other phony imaginary avatars we armed supported and created it way back in 79 its a merc group controlled and assigned by ((((THEM)))

Name one invention made by sassanid fucking shits

wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World
"Arabian coffee-drinking began almost 12 centuries ago (850 A.D.) when an Abyssinian goat herder named Khalid noticed that while the afternoon sun made him drowsy, his flock frolicked and skipped about after nibbling at some berries. Khalid either ate the berries whole, or ground and boiled them.

When his wife saw how energetic the normally exhausted Khalid was, she urged him to share this miraculous discovery with the local holy man at the monastery. The chief monk did not share Khalid's enthusiasm. Declaring the berries "the work of the Devil," he flung them into a fire to banish their offending presence. Soon the room filled with the delicious aroma of roasting berries, and other monks hurried in to discover the source of this new delight."

Notice above, that the passage says the goat herder named Khalid (or Kaldi as he is named in another version of the story) was an Abyssinian. Abyssinians were predominantly Orthodox Christians. In addition, there is no such thing as monasteries or monks in Islam. In fact, it is forbidden (Qur'an 57:027). Therefore, if this legend were to be true, Khalid (or Kaldi) would not have been a Muslim, but a Christian.

Also, the discovery of coffee, according to the maronite monk Antonius Faustus Naironus (1635–1707 AD), differs somewhat from the above tale. In "De saluberrima potione Cahue, seu Cafe nuncupata discursus" (1671) he writes, that a herdsman complained to the Prior of a nearby monastery in Abyssinia, that his animals could not sleep. Two monks, together with the herdsman, were sent by their superior to investigate what it was the animals were eating. They discovered coffee plants which they took back to the monastery, where they brewed a beverage from its fruits. They passed the whole night in pleasant conversation, without any fatigue.[3]

Except when the terrorists are school shooters. When it is not a muslim it is not labeled as terrorism by the media.

>toothbrushes
>first toothbrushes used the hair of pigs

i doubt muslins invented that for obvious reasos

>clocks

The return oh Ahmed, the clock inventor.

>>muslims invented the modern world: coffee, clocks, cameras, algebra, toothbrushes, etc.

gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how-muslims-did-not-invent-algebra/

Reminder: It was Syriac Christians who saved Greek writings and reintroduced them into Europe.

I've replied to the actual video, and I'll say it here:
I hate this video, not cause of the message, but because they are making these children who clearly have no idea what they're talking about say these things.

Why is there so many videos like this? Where they make political statements by having it said by children? I mean, I'm not someone who gets triggered by swearing, but what do you gain from having minors cuss? Whats the point?

because people will assume that if kids are saying it it must be true

its emotional manipulation and propaganda 101

>Muslims Invented Clocks
Well no they didn't but they sure do like to make em.

>why would naything a kid says be taken as truth
>more often then not kids are full of shit
>whomever has kids would know this
>people that do this are doing it for self reinforcement
>they use their kids to further brainwash themselves creating a mini me
>see gender BS for kids
>see race fear for kids
>see any millennial hipster video produced about kids over the past 10 years

Checked

because other than indoctrination of future generations the trick is this:

>"cute" (I hate kids) kids promoting message of "peace"
>make them say horrible things

Because people think kids are cute the horrible things don't SEEM so bad.

This is called leakage or something. It's psychology. If you put genuine hate next to a peaceful symbol it makes it seem less hateful.

False.

SATANIC TRUTHTRIPS

>algebra

Babylonian and Greek you dumb fuck.

Islam is nothing but rape, murder and child molesting. kys shit skin faggot.

No they didn't.

>invent modern world
>destroy modern world

Thanks user

How do they get away with such lies?

he needs to just go away forever.

stupid stunt.

political correctness and liberal retards

School shooters are school shooters.

maybe homegrown terrorists, but not terrorists, terrorists.

taqiyya

The prophet is a pedophile yet you use pedophelia as a way to somehow make Islam higher morally than Christianity. Are you autistic or retarded faggot?

not to mention they casually mention priest abuse in the damn original video

Arab Persian invented stuff

Muslims invaded Persia, effectively destroying their civilization

kill yourself faggot

yeah they were pretty much scribes that ripped eveerybody off

some asshole wrote this bogus article thing that said islam invented everything

WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIT