Why didn't KyoAni do this?

Almost as much as being smug.

TELL ME ABOUT CHAIKA
WHY SHE RIDES THE BIKE?

Onsa a best

This thread needs more Hane

How much more?

>amazon shilling
In my taiwanese flipbooks? It's more common than you think.

Still watching the best show this season? Sure.

Why aren't you watching AOTS?

h-how much you got?

Who will win the race and why is it Suzuki?

It will be the best girl. (Onsa)

Not much at all

Hundred thread is the other way

Because Jesus wills it. Suzuki has the blessing of the heavens.

She's just an ego inflated individual.

So Hane's sister is younger than her, but takes care of the house and the money?

literally k-on the alternative universe where they found bikes instead of instruments

featuring kagami

Did you not watch K-On?

This show is far too lewd for the Keions.

Role reversal because why not

If it was anyone else they'd think she's mocking 'em.

Rin is a good girl

>brows on the smiley face
Ha

At least it was proper excite bike and not something like JoJo's dramatized videogames.

This show is more fun than I expected. Mostly because they don't try to keep everything down-to-earth and realistic.

Baita was absolutely hilarious.

I want to marry this cake.

That could be said for most cakes. There are no bad cakes.

this show needs a serious face lift in the BDs. looks goofy as fuck at times

>inline
>four
>serow
ASDASSFAVE GFAWFSVDGFE XGFNCR %&$YU A%YE#U^

It was a really bad translation.
Her bike is a single cylinder 4 stroke. The translator retard didn't know anything about engines so he called it an inline 4.

i want to protect that insanity.

I noted it too but assumed I was the one who was wrong.

She reminds me a lot of a grown up Hane, I can't place why. Probably the voice and eyebrows.

So I am on the market for a bike, but can't decide between a ninja 250r or a naked type similar to Hana's S-four, any recommendations?

get a car

250s are super cheap and available everywhere since people use them as learners bikes. Virtually all of them are low mileage too, and generally don't have many problems as a result. Thats because people sell them and trade up for something bigger really quickly.

THIS ADAPTATION IS FUCKING SHIT

READ THE MANGA INSTEAD

But I already have a car.

go away autismos

I'M NOT AUTISTIC I JUST LIKE GOOD THINGS AND TYPING IN CAPS

ninja 250 awesome starter bike

perhaps look at some bigger models tho, like ninja 300, cbr300r and sv650

But is it good? I am not really planing on re-selling it.
Also they aren't cheap, considering I can get a new bike for a half the price.

Is there or will there be any Bakuon themed accessories for real bikes that we can get?

Bakuon was my inspiration to get me into motorcycles so I wanna give back by supporting it and maybe gettin somethin to put on my bike but I don't know what.

There is nothing remarkable about the 250 except it's small and cheap.

What other bikes can you get that are half price?

250s generally don't have any pull left when cruising at highway speed, and depending on the speed limits in your area you might even have trouble keeping up with traffic.
Nobody keeps a 250 forever. Nobody.

>I am not really planing on re-selling it.
Also, you should plan on it. There's about a 50% chance you'll drop the bike in the first 2 years.

If only it had been a scooter, then it would have been perfect.

I was looking at a Honda GL-150, I mean, it's cheap.

But are they fun?

All bikes are fun, even tiny scoots. Riding is unlike anything else.

W-w-what is so bad about scooters with anime stickers?

Well, there are those key chains already. And you can custom a lot of accessories anyway.

biker here

please dont do that

not even ironically

its just so faggy

keychains, do one of those

You could get a GL150 used for cheap as a learner bike if you don't go freeway speeds.

Its just obnoxious, like car wraps with Love Live sluts on them.
Great way to draw unwanted attention and have somebody kick your bike over for being a weeb.

I don't see how dropping a 300lb bike when you first start out is that bad though. I dropped my 600lb bike that I started on a few times when I was learning and it never effected anything.

I mean obviously like all it takes is one unlucky drop to cause damage, but once you get the hang of riding even before 2 years theres still probably like 80% chance It won't cause much damage, unless its a 1000lb bike

Get a little bigger cruiser that you can grow into, that way you can keep it for a lot longer. Trust me, pretty much anyone with a brain can ride a motorcycle its not rocket science so it doesnt take long to get used to. You don't have to get a super small bike as your first time, it can be any one you like as long as its not too heavy and fits you well.

meant to quotenb

Would a bigger ninja be alright?

Which is?

>I don't see how dropping a 300lb bike when you first start out is that bad though. I dropped my 600lb bike that I started on a few times when I was learning and it never effected anything.
I'm saying don't buy a keeper as your first motorcycle because you'll probably drop it.

>I mean obviously like all it takes is one unlucky drop to cause damage, but once you get the hang of riding even before 2 years theres still probably like 80% chance It won't cause much damage, unless its a 1000lb bike
It causes damage, I don't know what leads you to think dropping a bike doesn't cause damage.

Are you one of those retarded Mexicans that buys a salvage bike and the fairings are everything are all scratched up and the pegs are loose, the muffler is crushed and the handlebar is bent and you say "In perfect condition"

>Trust me, pretty much anyone with a brain can ride a motorcycle its not rocket science so it doesnt take long to get used to.
There's the confidence curve to worry about, and the fact that there are panic situations to worry about.

>You don't have to get a super small bike as your first time, it can be any one you like as long as its not too heavy and fits you well.
He asked if he could buy a super small bike.

It's only gay if balls are touching.

Not unless it's a 500 or 650, no. And even then, those are bigger bikes. If you're not used to handling them, you could fall over. The point of having a smaller bike is to increase margins of safety and not be a squid.

If you're new, hands off 600, 750 or 1000.

Because it's faggy.
Like putting anime wallpapers on your desktop and phone homescreen.

I would say the only thing I would say for you to worry about is if you can pass the motorcycle driving test on it. I don't know what the test for your liscence is like where you live but where I live you have to do a bunch of tight little maneuvers going really slow which might be hard to do on those type of bikes, which is why I suggested a cruiser type of bike. The handlebars can basically turn more so you don't have to lean as much as you do on those crotch rockets.

>There's the confidence curve to worry about, and the fact that there are panic situations to worry about.
Literally just be confident then... and don't panic, simple.

>what leads you to think dropping a bike doesn't cause damage.
Like I said I dropped my 600lb bike when I was learning multiple times and literally nothing happened/was affected. Bikes ain't made of glass dude.

Don't you know? Every moe show out there now is literally keion.

>Literally just be confident then...
You don't know what the confidence curve is because you found like a fucking squid.

>and don't panic, simple.
Fucking squid go home

>Like I said I dropped my 600lb bike when I was learning multiple times and literally nothing happened/was affected. Bikes ain't made of glass dude.
I didn't say it shatters into a million pieces.

So I'm a squid because I wanted him to get a bigger bike that he can grow into and keep for longer, rather than wasting his fucking money on TWO bikes, one to learn on and one to then keep after he learns? I wear a helmet and I ride safely I'm not a fucking squid dude.
>Fucking squid go home
How the fuck is telling a new rider to not panic bad advice and warrant calling me a squid? When would it ever be good to panic...you might have more squid in you than you think.

>TWO bikes, one to learn on and one to then keep after he learn
You do realize you can sell the first bike for most of the money you spent on it, and the second bike doesn't have to be a compromise between a beginner bike and a bike you want to keep.

>I wear a helmet
That doesn't make you not a squid. Not ATGATT makes you a fucking squid. The fact that mentioning only a helmet makes you think you're safe tops out the squid-o-meter.

>I ride safely I'm not a fucking squid
You treat dropping bikes like a normal part of riding. Dropping a bike several times is a sign of a reckless terrible rider with too much bike and too little experience. Squid.

>dont panic
That's fucking squid advice. You're implying panic response is a conscious decision that can simply be prevented by choosing not to panic. You sound like you're in the overconfident stage where your chance of getting into an accident actually increases because your confidence outpaces your experience.

>you might have more squid in you than you think.
You're a top tier squid.

>Jesus, literally Jesus, makes an appearance
What the hell Japan?
And guess how I know nobody blew up a schoolbus full of Japanese children over this

haha you dropped your bike

nah just kidding I dropped my bike a couple of times too, breaks my heart seeing what I did to my fairings.
two times ive dropped my bike because I used my front brake in a low speed turn, worst thing you can do in that situation.

anyways youre getting baited

Tonight, you.

I wonder if she's a keiki

who does Sup Forums think will win?

Please don't reply if you already know

>hardly any Rin this week

At least we got sybian bike

>you can sell the first bike
Dude, he just wants to ride. Theres literally NO point when you can just get a good bike with power, that fits him that will last him from learning till hes experienced.

>Not ATGATT makes you a fucking squid
K sure, I'm a squid then but at least I'm not some faggot.

>Panic can't be prevented
Spahgetti lord It's all in your head. Wanna talk to a hot girl but you don't wanna panic and bust your spaghetti? You don't spaghetti/panic then. It's the same concept. It's all in your head. Confidence is good, not bad, always believe in yourself. If you are telling him not to have confidence, by your advice this guy might not even pass his riding exam.

I can't beleive you are such a faggot telling him to get a little tiny baby bike to start off of while wearing ATGATT on a little tiny baby bike just because he hasn't got a bike yet. I'm sure that user that wanted to start riding is worlds more capable, competent and stronger than your bitch ass ever was so just because you need to start out like a bitch, doesn't mean he has to. That't the bottom line.

>I'm a squid
Opinion discarded.

>Spahgetti lord
>Wanna talk to a hot girl
>I can't beleive you are such a faggot
>wearing ATGATT on a little tiny baby bike
>worlds more capable, competent and stronger than your bitch ass ever was so just because you need to start out like a bitch
>Confidence is good, not bad, always believe in yourself

Compensating much?

fucking nobike faggots
>a learner loses no value unless you rekt it
>a new rider is not used to a heavy bike
>a new rider isn't used to a touchy throttle
you fuck up on a 250, you stall, you fuck up on a 600, yer ded

no im not a squid i was just saying relatively to some dude who just walks around in a full racing suit everywhere he goes and takes motorcycles too serious cuz he has no fucking life.

its just another form of transportation, thats all it fucking is when it comes down to it.

you are the type of person who changes his WHOLE PERSONALITY over a form of transportation, and have the nerve to call others names because they dont live their fucking life the same way you do. your fucking pathetic dude not everyone is such a fucking NOLIFE as you dude please just look at yourself.

its no different than getting your car liscence, safety is always involved but thats obvious because this world is dangerous in general.

step 1 buy motorcycle you want
step 2 get liscence and ride it

its not that hard. call me names because you are the one compensating for your tiny fucking ego. like again dude... your calling me a name because I dont wear alllllllll the "proper gear and armor and shit" when i use a form of transportation. fucking pathetic im done with you, people like you are really stupid because you dont see that it doesntmatter that much. sure it matters some but you dont have to change ur personality and shit just to use a form of transportation, and there doesnt have to be all this culture and shit behind it. your very low and im honestly done with you.

Not that user, but is the handling on different types of bikes too different? Can you learn on something like a regular bike and later move on to something different, like a larger sports one, or you're better off starting on a smaller engined bike of the same type?

>which is why I suggested a cruiser type of bike. The handlebars can basically turn more so you don't have to lean as much as you do on those crotch rockets.

don't need no armor to ride the bus :^)

the fact you compare cars to bikes makes me wonder if you even have a license...

>dat 12yo tier spelling

>supersports and supernaked have a larger turning radius, as they're meant for high speed stuff
>cruisers typically have better rake, but worse trail, so they're useless both at speed and when stationary.

unlike a car on a bike you can counterlean, watch a couple of motogymkhana videos

>step 1 buy motorcycle you want
>step 2 get liscence and ride it

As much as this anime has instilled the urge in me, how poor I am that I can't afford a bike, and how little I know in general about motorcycles, I still find this logic incredibly rash and stupid.

Learning is pretty much 100% getting used to manual clutch desu. its not that different unless you are at a racetrack. On the everyday streets? only differences that will matter are the look and how the engine delivers the power (cruisers are smoother) and how you sit on them.

in the end motorcycles are motorcycles you see them all the time on the road so its not like they cant be rode.

And getting used to how to respond to traffic situations as second nature.

wasnt talking to you bitch i was saying to the other user who wanted to start riding who was already lookin at bikes.

/dbt/ holy noob crusade
euro?
>get bike, apply for permit, train with your own bike to save munnies
americlap?
>get msf for insurance discounts, then get bike

look for old bikes, typically your first should be about 1-1,5k

even if you're inept carbs are isis proof and will get you to do maintainance on your shit, which will again save you mad cash

>do maintainance on your shit, which will again save you mad cash
tfw you want a ducati but you only have two hands