twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/907784023770099713

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hftQZeqFqDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MOOCHPO

HOLY SHIT

God this timeline.

The Twitter says I'm not authorized.

He said Bannon loves sucking his own dick. By the amount of Bannon posts I've seen on this site in the past 5 days I think he's right lmao. Let's see if he's controlled op or legit.

What the fuck lads what is this even going to be

This kills the jew.

PROTECT MY HATE SPEECH!
Mai grand-daddie pa DID NOT DAI IN NO PANAMAL CANAL and leave mai sista momma a widdow! Just so you naggars and jews could Violin my right to HATE SPEECH!
HAIL HITLA! White pride!
We ned to send tham monkey back to africa!

fuck off you shill.

bump

pure gold ma man.

He definitely registered it on 8/22

Cringe

Reminder that the US has no Right Wing. Conservatives are Classical Liberals. Neocons are Trotskyites. The most right wing immigration bill only reduces immigration by half to 500k/year. We're fucked, and nothing is going to stop our decline and collapse. Liberalism did a great job with the initial transition away from theocratic feudalism, but it is now passing into the dustbin of history.

what the fuck look at the responses. I'm all for making fun of dagos but when did it become socially acceptable to make Italian jokes? Colbert made a shitload of Italian jokes too

CAN HE DO THE FANDANGO

>the virgin huffpo
THE SCARAMUCCI POST

Your typical leftist 'tolerant progressive' practices racial/cultural stereotyping and vilification if the subject of their attack hold a different ideology to them.

I'm not sure what to think...

bad name though...

scarpo? or so many other much variants???

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hftQZeqFqDw

He's on twitter rn recruiting local news sluts for his news meme platform

>MOOCHPO

YES

I bet James Woods would do opinion pieces for MoochPo

Fuck I lol'd

Best news all day
M O O C H
O
O
C
H