Don Jr says they are "Sub Human"

Is he one of us? Sounds like it. I only see "subhuman" on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ACLJ/status/907670670087217153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sub human?

More like women

He meant the baby is sub human.

yes it should be obvious at this point their staff browses /pol and regurgitates key info to the Trump family

He isn't wrong. I was involved with a case where an "abortion" survived after being delivered 2 months before term. We were called in because after the baby didn't die they had to find an organization that could take care of the infant. Not only is it illegal, it is fucking immoral as fuck. I didn't question my beliefs on abortion until I was faces with this. I was so wrong.

Abortion violates the fifth amendment. Abortion is literally tyranny.

>if true

I need a bro like don jr.

Abortion survivor here. Thank you!

I am entirely pro-choice and completely agree that late-term abortions are vile.

That's murder.

life is cruel and un-fair and it seems to me liberal cunts just seem to want to exacerbate the problem...

Abortion is human sacrifice of mainly first born children willingly performed by the cult members themselves. Its deeply demonic especially when its encouraged and financed by the state.

aisle not isle you cro magnon mouthbreathing motherfucker

How do I reconcile the fact that I believe abortion is murder, yet I realize that without abortion thwre will be millions more black people?

Abortion is a violation of equal rights. If a baby has the potential for living outside the womb it should be a legally protected entity...This gives plenty of time for the parents to decide what they should do. It is not a perfect solution but it's the one with the least problems.

Are the amount of white babies getting killed worth the amount of black babies?

In other words
do you think a war of genetic attrition favours the minority, or the majority? Think globally.

We don't need any minorities

This is the one issue that, as much as I want to get along with Leftists and think we can work together, will always remind me that they are fundamentally immoral. They have no respect for human life (abortion, euthanasia) or decency (against death penalty, apologism for criminals).
It needs to be an us vs. them thing when your opponents are literally immoral. Subhuman really is the word for it. Thank you Don J.

>Implying making fun of dead babies is more subhuman than marrying a jew

Yeah but its ok if its nonwhites being aborted though because youre a cuck if you disagree 1488 white power rahowa now

You're a brainless retard, likely still in highschool considering the flag and the fact you're trying to play the jew card to sway opinion here.

Sounds like you're pro-choice. That's it. You can choose not to have one while letting people choose for themselves.

So edgy I just cut myself reading your garbage

>isle

>Is he one of us?
Yeah, pretty much. He caused a shitstorm by posting this last year.

>Implying making fun of dead babies is somehow wrong
Sounds like you are the kid here son also digits

Dude niggers and spics gotta go and if you disagree we'll lynch you

Amazing. Also retweet you fucks! MY BODY MY CHOISE!

twitter.com/ACLJ/status/907670670087217153

I think he was being satirical

I agree, abortion should be limited to 3 months MAXIMUM.

D&E literally removes their right to bare arms

Protip: social issues are what the Jews use to distract you from your economic slavery

fpbp

Western Women are disgusting, all women are bad.

So do all leafs use the Confederate flag rp? Why don't you use the Nazi flag? Does it trigger you?

I miss when Sup Forums was plastered with swastikas. Made you faggots uncomfortable and kept you on dicks and autism or random.

Check'd
I hate it when Sup Forums is right

late term abortion that isn't for life-saving purposes (or if the kid is going to be stillborn/completely deformed) is unquestionably murder

This.

But then that would mean women would have to use protection or stop being giant sluts.
STOP BEING MUHSOGGYKNEES

Has anybody else noticed how when we stray further from god the worse things seem to become?

There is no excuse for abortion, full stop.
The child of a rape victim is innocent, the rapist should be punished not the kid.
The protocol for the medical emergency cases isn't an abortion. It's premature induction of labor (for pre/eclampsia) or full/partial saplinectomy (in the cases of tubal ectopics). This is a fact that abortionsts want you to overlook since it makes the practice appear like it has some semblance of medical merit to the uninformed. Neither of the above procedures are abortions: both are used in medical emergencies to treat the underlying pathology in the mother's body (preeclampsia/immenent hemorrhage) while simultaneously respecting the life of both parties by not directly attacking the child's.

Personally, I'm fine with early-term abortion. First trimester? Whatever.

There's no excuse for late term abortion. None. If you are so fucking stupid that you didn't figure out you're pregnant for 20 fucking weeks, too fucking bad.

Disgusting subhuman nigger baby.

Most sub human niggers conceived are aborted. We really should sterilize them all so we can put an end to this disgusting sub human race.

always suspected this

Beat me to it. On the surface it seems farfetched, but if you pay attention it will only sicken you further.

I understand abortion culls the less than desirable populace, but you cannot justify the means for the end result. Sterilization etc places the responsibility on the would-be parents, not the child. If people hung for killing their unwanted children, maybe they would be more responsible with their genitals.

I cannot stress enough that abortion violates the US constitution. If our right to life is a legal gray area, then it sets a disgusting precedent to whittle away at our other constitutional backed, inalienable rights.

Checkmate faggot. I am said cuck because I'm catholic and don't believe nigger lives are worthless (until they become niggers by their actions and life choices). Meme harder though, boy.

Nah bro abortion is only ok if its nonwhites being aborted

>come out looking like their mother
In other words, they come our black.

Nah youre still a murderer, don't allow that opinion to make your conscience feel clean

Well, this is depressing. Even more so than the video that was posted of the dogs that tore the cat apart.

out black*

I think its reasonable to restrict it to the at least only the first two trimesters. Seriously cunts acts if 6months isnt enough time.

They're not white so they're defacto worthless

10/10 for dyslexic Hitler.

what are you even on about you yankee faggot?

Define murder you fagot. I support the legalization of post birth abortions for where at least one parent was a shit skin.

Not to mention that it really should be, that an abortion require both mother/father consent unless rape or mothers life is at high risk.

What a fucking pussy. -respect

You guys are so fucking stupid. Arguing about abortion AGAIN. This is about a fucking joke someone made. Aren't you faggots all for freedom of speech?

Oh shit, i remember seein her insta before. Sauce plz

Agreed. Trouble is, I honestly can't see the USA (or any western nation) ever reverting to a virtuous stance on abortion.

This is just one horrific part of the festering whole that our societies have become. Blame whoever you want, all I'm sure of is that civilizations don't recover from this kind of institutionalized murder. Things will only get worse.

Best thing we can do is try and salvage the good, and raise children away from this madness. Dark days are coming.

Welcome to Sup Forums
You're here forever

Aisle not isle

A fetus has all of it's own vital organs at 22 days. It has it's own heartbeat at 3 weeks. Just saying.

>Freedom of Speech = Killing innocent children

>Ride The Tiger
But will the ride ever end?

it's not viable until 20 weeks
at least in my opinion, once it has the chance of surviving on its own, it has the right to life
until then it does not

Ever wonder what would happen if blacks knew they had to raise every child? Ever wonder why planned Parenthood was started by a eugenics proponent?
Abortion is a way of keeping the black community down, not the population.
Blacks haven't shifted in pop % since before abortion was legal

>But will the ride ever end?
The ride hasnt even begun

You wot m8? It's not the joke it's the malice behind it we're hating on. You seriously gonna side with the person laughing at dying helpless human beings?

But does that justify the satanic ritual slaughter that powers the demon portals?

20 weeks is 4 1/2 months
So a semester, not 3rd trimester

A one year old has no chance of surviving on its own either.

Don Jr might be the most red pilled rich man on the face of the planet.
He likes tweets from very redpilled accounts all the time.

The truth never was darker. Stay safe.

These niggers get triggered faster than a Xi on columbus day who bumps into a white guy on the train on the way to Xis trans surgery consultation.

The term "subhuman" originated in Nazi Germany. Crack open a history book ffs you stupid dumbfuck

fpbp

>he has to go back

Michael Savage says "subhuman" all the time, often directly referencing immigrants

...? That was an anti abortion argument

A premeditated, unjustified killing.
What you're talking about is just preemptive crime-fighting and should be legal.

hes supreme commander of shitposting m8, hes made it known hes one of us since forever

Im morally opposed to abortion, but i cant imaginehow much worse off we would be if the 10s of millions aborted negroes had been born. I dont know why conservatives are still against it at this point.

If this clown cares about life so much, what the fuck was he doing running around Africa slaughtering magnificent jungle beasts for sport and snapping pics like it was something to be proud of?

Lions>unwanted crack babies
I don't necessarily agree with you, but that's the first cogent argument I've heard to what the other guy posted.

I love when women complain about abortions, saying birth control is too expensive etc. how about just not have sex if you're not ready to have a child?.

or wear a condom

Yeah agreed if someone wants an abortion if its early enough what ever, but the fact alot of states now have no cut off limit fucking disgusts me. I truly believe we are in for a societal reset user we are living in a truly degenerate society