Shingeki no Kyojin

So basically, Zeke a shit.

I just want Bert to find peace.

Hyped for years only to be a whiny jobber.
To think BR is afraid of him.

I'm normally not a fan of Levi, but I was rooting for him here. Zeke was a dick and deserved to be cut up.

Soon.

He's like an edgy thirteen year old throwing rocks at birds and then howling his outrage when they shit on him.

Levi is pretty good at taking out the trash, disposed of Annie and now MT like it was nothing.

He'll find the peace of the grave

I'm working on it right now user. My drawing skills are disgustingly nonexistent, but it shall be done for the lulz.

Haven't seen that trip in awhile, welcome back.

Please no.

I only support gray scarf Mikasa.

LM is delusional tier at best

>meow~~ meow~~
>not nyan~~ nyan~~
shit art

Disgusting.

This is comforting in a way, but the more I think about it the more I want him to survive. After 78 I thought I was okay with the idea of him dying but if he really dies this arc I'll be bummed.

I am really curious, why do you ship LM? you don't have to explain the age difference I am just curious, why do you ship them?

cute

He's more then likely some sort of incest degenerate.

How's Hitch going to react when she finds out they let Marlowe die?

Come to read a thread about Levi fighting Zeke...

>shipfags
>homos for bert

....Sup Forums

End yourself degenerate

He is already confirmed to be a degenerate homo in love with a man he tried to kill once.

No need to make him fuck 15 year olds.

Well if he/she doesn't answer me you're right. I still can't understand LM and I am talking as a person who likes Mikasa.

ErwL and Erwong is disgusting.

In the same way Jean reacted to Marco's death.

Joining the Survey Corps?

IT WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE AND IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME, CAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DIE TOO FAST. REMEMBER THE DAY OF GRIEF NOW IT'S STRANGE FOR ME, I COULD SEE YOUR FACE, I COULD HEAR YOUR VOICE.

BA DUN DUN DUN DA

Disbelief followed by demanding to know what happened.
>implying Marco's death was the only thing that made Jean join the SL

Yes, but unfortunately Isayama and editor-kun are going full homo with it.

Tearless.

I just think they would be the happiest together. Not an oreimofag or anything.

How dead is Levi on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being Death himself?

Not really but nice try.

Describe Attack on Titan with a Spongebob Squarepants quote.

>He is already confirmed to be a degenerate homo in love with a man he tried to kill once.
Once again Erwongfags have proven they are literally tumblr.

let's just hope he doesn't get away and gets killed for good.

same thing for bert and reiner, it was all fun and games up to now but they've become a pain in the ass, just fucking kill them already.

REMEMBER THE DAY WE MET, IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME, BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DIE TOO FAST. REMEMBER A DAY WE DREAMT, IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME, I COULD SEE YOUR FACE, I COULD HEAR YOUR VOICE

Zero

>The quote.
I hate EM but isn't obvious why she is so attached to him? at least in the first arcs.
That's a pretty vague reason, even AMfags have some really good arguments. I expect more from the user who always post a picture of them.

Levi is fucking disgusting and shit. Erwin is better.

Nah, Erwin is shit.

I hate Levi, Erwin and Eren. Everyone else is great.

Who
>kenny x mikasa
here?

Levi is more alive than ever.

Because in the end no matter how many points I provide, I'll just be called a delusional shipperfag. But if you really want me to go there I will.

I wish he would die.

Sorry m8 that wasn't meant to be a reply.
Who
>elderly pervert x armin
here?

Such a shame that Kenny never interacted with his niece.

Why the fuck did manlet have to hog all the Ackerman shit?

I told you I just want to understand and don't worry you don't have to use the argument of the age difference, it doesn't matter. Feel free to explain LM to me.

Why do you think shitlet hogged the Ackerman spotlight?

Dunno.
Levi looks surprisingly unlike his uncle though.
Levi's stuck permanently looking like a 15 year old apparently.

>Q: And another question of “How do you feel if someone calls you cute”?
>Armin: Well……I don’t feel good even if I got called cute.

>Q: Any particular thoughts about it?
>Armin: Assuming that if my girly appearance……is useful in accomplishing a mission……then I would make use of it, I think.

>Q: That’s cool.
>Armin: Of course I’d hate it, but for example, in a decoy mission……it’d be much safer than letting a girl do it. Though I don’t think such tactics is useful against the titans.

Such a sweet boy Armin.

Who else will die this arc? I thought for sure Bert would survive so he could interact with Annie at some point in the future, but after what Armin said I feel like Bert's flagged for death.

Me

Erwin and Reiner.

That he is.
>I don’t think such tactics is useful against the titans.
It'd work against Pixis Titan.

>Reiner.
The pig is immortal. He already survived a half-decapitation and a complete decapitation.

It worked against the Female Titan

The battle against JSC will affect his personality. Let me have faith.

Fuck off delusional.

fuck off

>tfw still sad over Marlo
It really shouldn't have hit this bad, I never even liked him that much.

Maybe Jeanbo will finally have his redeeming moment and he'll completely fuck Reiner up. Then us Jeanfags will finally be justified in our claims of his greatness.

The nips liked this picture.

Who
>grandpa ackerman x mikasa
here?

>implying some won't just claim it was forced

Jean is a normal human and that's fine.

That's why I'm a Jeanfag. He's a regular human with no asspull powers/Deus Ex genetics/Gary Stu plans and he does perfectly fine in the line of duty. Rarely in anime/manga do regular humans stay on par with the main cast and big bads in utility and effectiveness.

Mikasa is cute, pure, innocent, and most deserving. Stop degrading her.

Well, originally I was an LPfag still sort of am. In chapter 30, I always took all those interactions with Mikasa as a means of her replacing Petra. I didn't like LM initially, but it really grew on me as the series went on. Anyway, with Petra, the hint of a relationship was already put in place. It was most likely one-sided of course, but it was still on the same tier as M>E. So when you have Levi holding, saving, and staring at this girl in the same exact chapter he saw the girl who liked him died, it's enough to ask some questions.

And recently, there's just been nothing but parallels between them, like them being the only characters to have parental foreshadowing by family who immediately died afterwards.
Also, Isayama made sure that while they were both the last surviving members of this special snowflake clan, they were also at the same time barely even related. Why not just make them first cousins or brother and sister, uncle/niece? Why go out of the way to separate them between "branch families"?

As for the characters themselves, they arguably have had the most development between characters. It started with Mikasa hating him and verbally attacking and questing him every chance she got, to staying quiet whenever he said something she didn't like. On his side as well, he started explaining himself more thoroughly when she had objections to whatever he said.

So in short I like the characters when interacting with each other, and have entertained the idea that there may actually be something canon there.

t. Delusional Shipperfag.

Because fujobucks. Mikasa failed as the poster girl.

Connie and Sasha will help too. It could be intentional but there have to be a reason why Mikasa is injured.

Jesus Christ end your life, I was originally curious but you really are just fully blown delusional.

Do you like JH user?

Jean is the strongest of all the characters who don't have superpowers, which is indeed really neat.
Sadly it looks like at least one of them will die in this final battle.

>Mikasa
>pure, innocent

I've been hyped for almost 3 years to see what Zeke is up to.

When I saw that abnormal cart titan carrying all those barrels I though each one would have a human that could transform into a titan.

Instead we never get an explanation as to what was in the barrels.
Instead he just tosses rocks very fast.
Instead he gets jobbed by Levi and is literally on his knees with Levi on top.
Instead we have to wait another 3 years to finally know whats in the basement.
Instead of coming up with theories as to whats in the basement or how this series has turned to shit, 99% of the posts here are waifu/husbando fags.

I'm fucking done with this series.

>Next chapter Levi walks up to a dying Erwin
>spoiled ErwLfags think they're getting more shipping fodder
>"Levi. Tell Mikasa how you feel once you get back. You stare at her too much. Enough that anyone paying attention would notice..."
>dies with a smile on his face

It's sad to see him so drastically outclassed but there are plenty of times I've just been glad he's alive. He's pragmatic in combat just as he ought to be.

See you in 1 month!

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

I don't want to ship Jean with anyone where there isn't canon material to support it, but JH interactions would be nice. They would balance each other out pretty well and would generally be a fun relationship, but they are also both level headed enough to know when to cut the jokes and be serious. It would be a great pairing if Isayama decides to go the romance route.
One ship I am definitely against though is JM. Jean and Mikasa just wouldn't work, too much incompatibility. Although recently Jean has been acting more as a wingman for Mikasa in trying to get Eren to notice her than he has been actively pursuing her himself, so I like that.
Jean is a neat guy. He deserves love, but I am not one to decide whose love he should get.

Kek, called it.

>Instead he gets jobbed by Levi and is literally on his knees with Levi on top.
L-lewd.

>he gets jobbed by Levi
when will this meme end

>Jean is a neat guy. He deserves love, but I am not one to decide whose love he should get.
Well said user.

Well he's right, but most of us already knew how delusional and braindead you are.

It's pretty shitty to ask someone to explain their line of thinking and then just call them a retard for explaining. You asked for them to expand upon it when they were hesitant to. At least respect the fact that they typed all that out you fucking faggots.

Some things: Mikasa never hated Levi, she had some grudge against him but she never treated him impolitely, she made those faces of disagreement but at the end she didn't say anything. She starts to understand Levi (just like everyone else) when she formed part of his squad.
And for me it's still not convincing enough but thank you for answer me. I suppose it's because they're pretty alike and they actually related.

If only most of these other shippers would have this user's line of thinking, maybe these threads wouldn't be so full of shitposting most of the time.

It's cool senpai I walked into it.

What the fuck? Are you trolling aren't you?

Why are quoting me? I wasn't the one asking for LMfags to post their headcanons. LMfags like to shitpost anyway, so who cares.

It wasn't me!
This is my answer

Yeah he had a lot of development with his whole squad. I guess saying she hated him was wrong, but still she was pretty pissed.

it's a joke. Go read chapter 47

He could beat Reiner, probably by using submission holds like Eren did.
Levi is just a good enough soldier to kill any titan that isn't armoured.

No, LMfags are really this delusional.

>Although recently Jean has been acting more as a wingman for Mikasa in trying to get Eren to notice her than he has been actively pursuing her himself, so I like that.
Interesting, I'd never notice this but it's like he demonstrated his jealousy towards Eren once again. I think it has nothing to do with Mikasa, just a remaining that their rivalry is still there and that he hates how dramatic he is.

Place your bets on who will become the new Titan.
Will it be Levi? Erwin? Or Not Jean?