Why the fuck do you guys call us yellow??

Does this skin colour look yellow to you? Just wondering.

>t. chang

Looks black to me.

I bet it really must fuck you up inside to sit here and talk this shit knowing us Aryan Chads are packing these thick nine inchers and your rice bitches only like BWC.

White people are stupid. They hate Jews even though they look white. They think Jewish people is a race. Wrong!!!. It's a religion! Anybody can be a Jew!!!!! Hahahaha that's how stupid white people are!!!!!!

Southwest Chinese farmers look kinda yellow

southeast that is, forgive my dumb

Asian skin actually does have yellow undertones. If course that's an undertone and not as apparent as black or white.

yellow is more polite than slant, insect, gook, moonface, zipperhead, formic, etc

we could just call you white but it would undermine a centurys worth of racial divide and get all of us sent to a liberal gulag much more quickly.

He could have picked any woman he wanted, and yet he didn't pick a qt. Fucking retard.

FUCK OFF ZIPPERHEAD.

Yes, it looks jaundiced.

Yellow is the basis for your skin colour. For white people, it's pink, for indians and some islanders, it's red, and for ME and Africans it's various browns.

same reason you call us white, I reckon

Truly underrated

>he didn't pick a qt
You're right, he picked all of them.

It's a tribe not a religion. But yeah these Nazi larpers are ignorant as fuck.

Why did you call yourselves rerrow

Never understood the zipperhead thing

Everyone in this picture is drugged and retarded.

We're definitely yellow, tovarisch. Nothing's wrong with that.

>Muh dik

When I first met my chinese wife her skin had a slight yellow tint during the winter. Slight tan in summer. Now her skin just looks white. I think diet may also have something to do with it.

Korean War meme. Tank treads left on the faces of crushed gooks looked like zippers across their faces.

It's even meaner than saying Dindu and it's great.

Huang

>Does this skin colour look yellow to you? Just wondering.
Compared to Anglo? Yes. Also, there is a large variety of skin tones amongst Asians, southeastern asians perhaps have even more "yellowish" skin tones.

When we get suntan.. What color are we.. Fucking abo

No need to make me cry americasan

It ain't black and it sure as hell ain't white
Also because china
Go open a picture of an Asian in Photoshop and check their skin color with the eyedropper tool, you'll get fucking yellow

>Jews look white
Whatever you say Mordecai

I've never understood the zipper head one

Gooks is code for Viet though user

>Anglo
Literally only the British and Canadians are anglo
>Inb4 Aussies, they were mostly criminals from all over Europe not just bongistan

Gook = Korean

Charlie = Vietnamese

white people are actually pink

Probably a political marriage.

>from all over Europe not just bongistan
I can understand if you said ireland, but Europe? literally all mainland europeans came after WW2