Just be honest, Sup Forums

Just be honest, Sup Forums.

Black people can be just as great as whites.

Pic related.

Black people. Sure. Won't disagree.

Niggers though, nope. There is a difference.

The funny part is most super successful black people hate the "nigger" blacks.

Michael Jordan has been heard telling people not to act like fucking niggers around him. He hates ghetto trash.

his pops was murdered by ghetto trash.

>Le blacks and niggers are different

Isn't it interesting that the best black music was made before the end of segregation?

sure, they can. they're just genetically inclined to be far, far, far less likely to, and are, in fact, generally inclined to be dumb, violent criminals. but haha BASED BLACK DUDES amirite fellow centipede?

They all have jewish managers.

Dont include Mike Tyson with a group of nigger normies. Iron Mike is in a league of his own.

of course they can. most of them dont wanna

they can be, but they do it exponentially less than whites

also jews funded and popularized all black musicians

We don't want to admit it, but its true.
not so sure about Denzel though.

Don't lump those niggers in with hendrix and berry pls

wtf does that even mean?
you can't drop that shit for even one second?

> "as great as whites"
> has no effort to suggest that there can be anything BETTER than white
> unintentionally maintaining the standard of white excellence while diminishing the creative liberties of black individuals
> sets himself up for Sup Forums to correct his feeble cuck logic

It was made DURING the end of segregation, you ignorant cunt.

>what is demographics
>what is the nature of generational IQ
>what is the minimal amount of trust a society needs to function
>what is the maximum amount of trust you can place in a genetic nigger?

music - violence - jumping - saying things

That about cover it?

well?

You realize there's more to greatness than entertaining, right?

Mike Tyson? The other guys, absolutely...Tyson? Bold choice, user.

Blacks can be great musicians, athletes, comedians, actors, and basically any other career that doesn't involve much abstract thought.

You'd have to be pretty ignorant to believe otherwise. However, good luck finding a black that can design anything or develop anything conceptual. Hell, even Niggerdassi Tyson is nothing but a meme.

Yes. Some can. Most can't. Hence the success of every predominantly black nation. The proportion of intelligence and non-violent psychopaths matters if the goal is western civilization and stability. I didn't make it this way. Evolution got in the way.

as much as I like those guys they were still the product of white people. without white resources they wouldn't have had the opportunity to succeed.

you can MAYBE start making arguments in favor of black people when whites are able to succeed due to the help of blacks, but that'll never happen.

>t. brainlet
Mike Tyson is hilarious. Youve clearly never watched his interviews or know anything about him.

>Chuck Berry dies
>goes on Sup Forums
>instead of talking about music, thread were dedicated to talking about Chuck's Braap fetish and possible pedophilia.

Everyone in your pic is an entertainer. What are they contributing, exactly? They're an amusement. Something for people to watch on TV when they're bored. If they didn't exist (the people in the pic) we'd just watch some other dancing idiots to distract us.

sorry

I won't even bother pointing out you're a retard, your words speak volumes to that. Gas yourself.

they don't give a fuck, the faggots
don't get me started on how they treat Ike Turner

Welcome to Sup Forums

> (OP)
>Black people. Sure. Won't disagree.
>
>Niggers though, nope. There is a difference.
Tru

You're a retard. I'd recommend you sort yourself out a bit.

fpbp

densel washington is not even a good actor what a fuck. at least put morgan freeman in there

>Dr "I plagiarized my dissertation" Kang

yeah, curves overlap.
The problem are black groups more than black individuals

>can be
that;s the sticking point
many blacks were great, but on average
they're far worse

'cause they didn't have honkies trying to copy them.

Maybe.

But if you didn't like Berry or Hendrix, you got shit taste.

Denzel is a good actor when he's cast properly

same with MJ :(

Exceptions make the rule user.

Blacks thrive best when they are a small minority in a country dominated by Whites, their decline corresponds with their increasing populations and the decreasing of whites.

Estas loco.

In things that are meaningless like sports and entertainment, sure.

i see a bunch of trained monkeys paid to perform for white peoples entertainment

Check

American blacks, yeah sure, but find me one relevant born and raised African that has achieved world known success without the help of the white man?, Nelson btw doesnt count.

Check'em.

Check'em

Yes. That's exactly what we need. Musicians and athletes leading us into the future.

Better than lifelong politicians or businessmen that are so out of touch with what everyday people need.

>junky
>junky
>cowardly weasel
>gay actor
>adultry and egostitical tounge jumping monkey
>rapist

All of those people are pieces of shit though.

You should aim higher black man.

fpbp

the exception rather than the rule

I big issue with most Sup Forumssters especially the extremist far-right ones (white/race-based supremacists, neo-nazis, etc) is they believe Non-Whites can't be fixed, because it's genetic, well that's the thing, it's not inherent to be a psychopath, it's only taught, and/or grown in their child-hood, how a child is raised, effects their adult-hood life.

Good Parents/Carers = Good Children, Bad Parents/Carers = Bad Children

Simple enough? Or is some fucktard going to resolve to true racism, and spurt out "le jew" meme, even though you would be falling for the divide and conqueror jew/zion/khazar/talmud tactic.

That photo shows five successful black men and one successful nigger (Mike Tyson). Mike is also a muslim and voted for Trump. TMZ tried to talk him out of voting for Trump but Mike told them to fuck off, it's on youtube.

1 in 400 million African Americans are a genius. 1 in 2.5 billion blacks without white admixture are, as well.

I'll tell you what it means. When the word nigga is used (in ebonics) as a derogatory term, it means someone who does things that no one benefits from. Not themselves, not others.

Intelligent people, as opposed to niggas, do things that benefit both themselves and others.

Then you have your betas that do things others benefit from but not themselves,

and finally crooks, that do things only they benefit from.

Im sure they can. They just think its easier to steal than achieve.

Black music peaked with 'Smoke gets in your eyes' by The Platters.

At least Chuck Berry got a sticky, unlike Gregg Allman and Glen Campbell. Fucking plebs.