Why are Boomers so stupid?

Why are Boomers so stupid?

I'm not just talking about the senile ones.

Is it because of the leaded gasoline?

First generation with mass media their whole lives. And it's not like the internet, it's entirely jew controlled. That plus good times make soft oblivious people. They have the mindset of someone who grew up rich.

Leaded gasoline and eating lead paint chips as babies

u fuckers are going to be paying a fortune for those boomers

They're not, they just didn't have the internet during their formative education years. The real question is what the fuck is wrong with gen x, they literally let their mouth say things their head doesn't believe. These people are literally brainwashed, even the best of them will say some absolute cucked shit.

Because they made up their minds 40 or 50 years ago and they keep acting based on those decisions.

>Mom watches Bill Nye
>think's it's absolutely disgusting
>I point out to her that by her continued support of the Democratic party she's helping the people who support that shit
>Oh well
>Meanwhile when she approaches politics JFK and Nixon are the relevant figures to consider

Ot this old fart at work who seems unable to comprehend the fact that he dislikes what has happened in his neighborhood because all the white people have fled and it has become a black shithole, and instead blames Trump and white supremacists for ruining everything.

>Why are Boomers so stupid?

It's the booze.

GenX was the worthless generation that didn't do anything. Partly why the 80's and 90's was such a good era, because GenX wasn't into endless war and ruining the economy in massive fucked up social experiments. The Boomers on the other hand singlehandedly destroyed the nuclear family and made it impossible to find a job, while blaming it on us for being lazy. Fuck, I wish I was a boomer so I could get a head start in the workforce and get a well paying job with a fat pension at the end of it and collect social security from poor millenial wagecucks.

Social Security is going to collapse, and it will be a fucking nightmare when it finally gives way.

It's already the largest component of public spending in the US.
>Military = 15%
>SS = 33%
>Medicare = 27%
>SS+Medicare (old people package) = 60%

Not if they all get put in retirement homes run by their nigger pets and die from mistreatment.

>going to.
i pray every day for a pandemic

God the Boomers can't die soon enough. Social security is the worst thing on the planet. You should earn your retirementbux

Retirement bux will eventually turn into retirement rationz and then retirement soylent

Gen x did social justice. This is what's really being covered up and they're doing it by convincing everyone anyone besides a minority of millennials are equally fucked up.

Gen x are why you can't get a job in STEM as a fucking white male.

>millennial wage cuck
My job is so easily I'm just going to look down on you and remind you I'll never have money problems.

I spend my entire day shit posting.

>First generation with mass media their whole lives
>implying the Greatest Goyim ,,er generation wasn't totally Jewed by movies, radio and newspapers growing up in the 20s and 30s.

You work for centrelink?

Genx should have been called "busters".

STEM.

>be female gen x
>hate white men, but actually you just hate white male nerds
>target just the jobs white male nerds go for with affirmative action
>they're going for these jobs because very few others have the necessary creativity/intelligence
>standards crash to allow what's mostly foreign women to take white male jobs
>STEM is now almost a sham with white males pretending to work and brown women failing everywhere
Gen x did this, they did this because they couldn't resist redistributing entire careers from people they don't like to people they want to stick their dicks and fingers in. Yes, pretty brown girls are more worthy than nerdy guys.

Gen x fucked this country. Now they all want to blame millennials. Fuck those dumbasses, they're the ones who voted Shillary over based Sanders. Utter retards all of them.

>leaving things to chance
Get busy lad, the future belongs to those who dare!

True, but Jews didn't really shift the kikery into overdrive until the 60's. The early part of the 20th century was them getting a stranglehold on the United states.

Why are boomers all universally fucking obsessed with their shitty lawns and spend hundreds of dollars a month taking care of them?

>Is it because of the leaded gasoline?

Yes, this sadly. No one wants to talk about it. Also they were hit with hardcore advertising psychology and no internet to shit talk it.

They remember a time when the company would bend over fucking backwards to please the consumer. Now that the roles are reversed, they're seen as acting like insufferable, entitled cunts.

This is going to happen to us, desu. Just have the PoM(pyro) to preempt the cringe.

No, stupid.
It's the drugs.
Why are millenials even more stupid?
It's the drugs.

They are stupid for trying to figure out shit eating young people with tattoos and man buns

>hardcore advertising psychology
I know people with cats who feed them rock-hard corn based food 365-7, then wonder why cat puke all over their nice carpets is an almost daily occurrence. Like WTF, aren't cats carnivores, as in MEAT eaters? Why they have those pointy teeth? People think I'm nuts to question it.
This. Completely reversed because people didn't give a shit. Just give it to them quick. Whose fault is it that WalMart & Amazon are thisclose to being the only shopping options before we know it?