Dr. Akagi, I'm Nerv

Dr. Akagi, I'm Nerv.

Why does he stand like that?

Superiority complex.

something something toilets, something something, tranny.

It's old hat at this point.

You don't get to bring friends.

>no cleavage
Yep, tranny confirmed. Someone tell Asuka to stop stuffing his bra.

BEST GIRL

This doesn't make any sense.

You just refuse to see the truth.

dumb reifag

>man shoulders
>non-existent hips
>"boobs"
Why is this allowed again?

Amusing how you have to grasp at straws to insult Rei.
Asuka canonically looks like an ugly man.

Nice..

She's perfect.

i actually like both rei and asuka about the same i just have a thing for redheads though

i think both are acceptable choices for waifus post more fanart

Asuka fags mildly btfo

>using fanart to defend this trap

>tfw no Su-33s

>liking gingers
shit taste

It's not like any of this would hurt Rei's feelings anyways. (She don't have any)

>implying gendo didn't stick a dick onto rei

a-user, why didn't you say it earlier

If Asuka actually looked like how he does in fanart maybe I wouldn't want to vomit everytime I saw his ugly face so much.

lol

She has more feelings than Asuka

He didn't. Asuka got raped by 9 niggers though.

nah

>too normal to appreciate the depth that is Rei

Tell me about Gendo Ikari, why does he wear the gloves?

>Not knowing about CIA powerstance/alpha stance

You must be beta as hell

yah

>dude i'm a copy lmao

that's all

Rei confirmed 2deep4u

nah

see

Great propaganda, we all know that's just the animation. Nobody with a brain actually thinks Asuka is a guy. Which Rei do you even like? There are hundreds of them.

>she had more feelings than Asuka
Although I'm sure you are a pro at pulling things out of your ass at least have the decency to make it somewhat believable.

she's a copy? isn't that what i just said

>reifags this stupid

>more fanart
Hope you like maggots!

Asuka is a guy.

>Which Rei do you even like? There are hundreds of them.
Every single Rei is best Rei ergo Best Girl
There's enough for everyone

keep crying reifag

MiG-29K is the new hotness.

>that look

I don't know what I like more. Lewd girls like Mari or bitchy girls like Asuka. They both make me so damn hard.

It's just as is said
>nobody with a brain believes that
Everything seem in order here.

Your so called "best girl" is literally a dime a dozen. Wonderful.

There is only one Rei, and she is best girl.

Asuka is the one who cries.
Dumb tranny bitch.

Everyone knows Asuka looks like a man.
That's why his mother killed herself.

Asuka is a doll.

WHY ARE EVA GIRLS SO LEWD?

>rei becomes god
>lol shin jee pls cuck me and tell me how to remake the world
>i have no free will

>Asuka is a doll

Nice damage control. In your haste to make some sort of a rational argument you used one of Rei's biggest flaws to try and defend her.

Asuka looks really ugly in that picture. Like he has a jewnose or something.

Rei is the one in control.

Have you never watched the show? Asuka's biggest dilemma is that she's the doll.
And then his mother killed herself because Asuka is such a fucking failure.

> Asuka is a tranny

how long until tumblr hears of this

Rei looks beautiful as usual, a shame she has to share air with that ugly faggot Mansuka.

Asukafags are from tumblr

ARE YOU RIDING HIS BALONEY PONEY

HEUHEUHEUHEEEHERHEHUEHREREUUHHHEUUE

maybe her butt hurts

Have you watched the show? The doll is symbolic of her mother not knowing who she is towards the end of her life and her being no different than a doll to her mother. That's different from literally having the emotions of a doll and doing whatever Ikari asks of them like Rei. Nice try.

Rei betrays Gendo and does what she wants.
Asuka remains a doll until the end and dies a failure.

>yfw the chinks copied the Su-33 and now are going to be ahead of the Russians in naval aviation.

>asuka
>mommy issues and self-esteem problems

>Rei Ayanami
A girl searching for her true identity in a world filled with chaos. The fact that she is a goddess-mother-clone hybrid only makes her dilemma tenfold more worse than tranny boy himself. Through combat encounters and internal confrontations, she is set to find her place in what can no longer be called earth and prove the she too, despite her biological difference, is human.

Fair, but
>picture of Rei Q
Fuck you too m8.

All Evangelion girls are absolutely shit-tier waifus.

I'm amazed a Ayanami fan was capable of paying attention to the series. Rei gets a gold sticker for Making one choice of her own during the events of the entire anime. Congratulations! Shinji chose Asuka btw, stay mad.

The only reason you are able to enjoy Sup Forums is beacause of an Asuka fan.

Nope, it's symbolic of the fact that Asuka IS a doll. To her mother, to her superiors, and to NERV.

Rei doesn't do what Ikari asks and actually goes against him, or what NERV asks her to. Rei's actions speak louder than Asuka's words. So while Asuka is a puppet who will become motionless as soon as her strings are cut (see her coma), Rei doesn't have that fate because Rei was her own person.

can't we all just get along (´・_・`)

>Shinji chose Asuka btw, stay mad.
Implying that that's a good thing.

>try to start a Sup Forums shitposting thread
>becomes waifu wars

Notice how your best argument for Asuka is that "someone else chose her". It's like you have no spine or opinion of your own, you pathetic little puppet.

Rei made many choices throughout the series, often saving Asuka's life due to them.
I only recall Shinji trying to kill Asuka, even Shinji seems to hate trannies.

Great fanfiction.

>Rei her own person
She's literally a clone of Shinjis mother. Good one.

>Rei and Asuka

Everyone knows who is the best girl.

fucking gay

kill yourself

that's a big robot

You're doing [s]God's[/s] Rei's work man.

ok now eat each other's poop

Looks even more like a man than Asuka. Was this intentional?

Good. No more shitty off-topics in this board.
And I'm not saying waifu wars are better.

I like Asuka for reasons of my own. I'm just stating facts. Things Rei fans don't rent to care about.
>little puppet
I love how this word is embedded into the souls of Rei fans. It will never go away.

kek, Shinji tried to kill the bitch like 5 times. Even he knew that Rei was superior.

The besterest.

It's what happened canonically in the series.

>b-but Rei is a clone of Shinji's mother

She wasn't that in the original series, but okay, let's say she was for the sake of argument. So fucking what? Cloning is just a means of reproduction after all. Rei is her own person beause she went to great lengths to define herself and reject outside influence.

Asuka never did that, and adopted the persona NERV gave her: to be an EVA-pilot. So she becomes their puppet, and it shows when NERV abandons Asuka, she just becomes a motionless puppet because they aren't pulling her strings any more.

tl;dr: Asuka is a puppet because she has no personality, Rei is a strong independent goddess who don't need no man because her personality, no matter how subdued, is her own and not something she borrowed.

from what?

>I like Asuka for reasons of my own.
Hah, no you don't. It's easy to tell because you can't say any of your own reasons, and either lie about either character or rely on opinions of people you believe to be "authorities" in some regard.

You're a bandwagoner who is so insecure he has to rely on the opinion of others. Curiously, just like Asuka who has no personality of all.

Being a transvestite

Asuka fags btfo'd again. You're our champion.

Current state of Asukafags in this thread.

>Asuka no personality at all
There it is again. I'll let you deal with your inner guild any way you please. We all know Asuka is superior in our hearts anyways.

Great opinion.
I'll be back in a little while. Hopefully you guys will have seen the error in your ways by then.

>no rebuttal
A failure, just like Asuka.

>guilt