The only thread that matters tonight

>After threatening to scuttle all amendments on a massive defense policy bill, Sen. Rand Paul is likely to secure a vote on ending the war authorizations the US military uses to fight terrorism across the globe.

>Paul's office announced he would get a vote Wednesday on the Kentucky Republican's amendment that would repeal the 2001 and 2002 war authorizations after six months, giving Congress time to pass a new Authorization for Use of Military Force for the wars against Al Qaeda, ISIS and the Taliban.

>A spokesman for Senate Majority Mitch McConnell did not respond to confirm Paul's statement, but three Senate aides said a vote was likely on Paul's amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

othersite.org/james-woolsey-former-head-of-cia-about-shaping-the-middle-east-2006/
inquisitr.com/opinion/4307907/supreme-court-makes-social-media-is-a-constitutional-right-new-twitter-and-facebook-precedent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for based micro Rand.

He's a cuck but his heart and ethics are in the right place

Don't slide on me

Keep going up!!

Bumps

Bump for interest

God damn debate me threads and cuck shit should be auto'saged instead

Bump

Thanks for the assist

and the vote will fail

but at least the votes will be on record

I like Rand, I wish every Libertarian were like him. His heart's in the right place.

Bump for a real story.

But what will happen in those six months? More of the same?

At least he's trying. He knows all of these wars are just to protect (((their))) interests

If the Warhawks hate it it must be the right thing to do

fuck lil rand trump don't like him and neither do I

>what happens in those six months
why, user; that gives the american government time to declare soros funded protesters as terrorists

Thanks for the assist, keep it bumped

"I did it, Dad"

When is this man going to be promoted? Does he need to have leg extensions to get this promotion?

You aren't wrong, but when history looks back I want then to understand we tried to address the injustice and corruption of the MIC and deep state

God Bless Rand

Never stop trying.

So did he actually achieve anything or just delay the inevitable

WRONG!
You naggars you stop trying to slide my post!

Bumping

>Senate throws Rand a bone and takes a vote on his amendment
>Amendment is overwhelmingly defeated after minimum debate time

Yeah, OP. This definitely matters. Sure.

It would be nice to see some of the funds being used to disrupt each libertarian or right wing event diverted to combat the end of the middle east wars. At least lighten the fight on the home front while we consolidate for the mid term elections. Fuck these illegal wars

Finally. now it's also time to stop this othersite.org/james-woolsey-former-head-of-cia-about-shaping-the-middle-east-2006/

We won't. Good that cannot be defeated no matter how weak it is, can always stand against evil with unlimited power and wealth

That guy is like two and one half Rands!

Trump doesn't like that he doesn't have balls. Trump shit talked everyone, even Ben Carson.

Go back to reddot you nigger lover.

And the cuck slide continues.

I'll be back in the am to report and repost this

mccain and neocucks on SUICIDE WATCH

go based Randlet go !!

fug, that would be so good

bump

>Paul's office announced he would get a vote Wednesday on the Kentucky Republican's amendment that would repeal the 2001 and 2002 war authorizations after six months, giving Congress time to pass a new Authorization for Use of Military Force for the wars against Al Qaeda, ISIS and the Taliban.

Rand is funding Jew wars and nu/pol/ can't read.

This.
He's just being a grandstanding faggot virtue signaling to retarded libertarians.

>He's just being a grandstanding faggot virtue signaling to retarded libertarians

That's what Libertarians do, we preach freedom like Christians preach Christianity

Based Rand Junior

And how is that working out for you all?

>And how is that working out for you all?

For me I find the feeling very liberating. Feeling as an individual I can look within myself to solve my own problems.

SHIT HES RIGHT
inquisitr.com/opinion/4307907/supreme-court-makes-social-media-is-a-constitutional-right-new-twitter-and-facebook-precedent/

feelings don't equal reality. come play with the adults when you're ready

the person that wrote this article is a child
>conflates prohibition of state restriction with establishing a states obligation to provide
>conflates prohibition of state restriction with corporate right to say 'nope'

jfc this is the author kill it with fire

>sees ideology of individual empowerment
>"come play with the adults when you're ready"
If that's your reaction to libertarianism, the kind of adults you play with must be the kind that make kids say, "I need an adult!" Grow up already. Take control of your own life.

don't ignore this faggots. he's an insider

good