Ruri~

Ara Asuka~

Atem is cute, cute! Seto Kaiba - 2016

nope

Thread-ly reminder that Ritual Fags won

Masterpiece

Kek. Rex and Weevil are in the movie.

Kaz also hand-drew 186 frames.

Yes, even my deck is better with rituals now, my adorable sister.

What's with your lame Yuzu/Ruri OP's on these threads all the time? At least put something cool not the same boring nonsense.

I bet you're samefagging, you always make sure to be one of the first people to tag the threads with shitposts like this.

>Rex and Weevil
>No Mai
For what purpose Kaz?
>Kaz also hand-drew 186 frames.
On top of writing the script, directing everything and drawing that one shot manga?
He's truly based.

hownew.ru

Oh god you make me cringe you delusional faggot

Shut up retard.

He never cared about Mai. Just like Toriyama never cared about Lunch.

How come young Yuzu doesn't actually show up in flashbacks? We only see her in still pictures of memory sequences where she doesn't speak.

Ohhh the shitposter is mad!

Full OP when? It's starting to grow on me

Starting? It's the best OP we've had.

Every thread until he returns.

It wastes too much time for me, the way it tries to start off ominous by showing the Heartland tower feels redundant now that we have the Arc Area Project intro before it, plus it uses way more still shots that past OPs and it spends like five seconds on Starve Venom vs Crystal when it really only needed one.

Gay

Oh, the OP visuals suck ass, the actual song is the best. Burn had the best visuals (after edits).

I personally found JACK ATLAS'S reaction to Sergey transforming hilarious.

This image is genuinely amazing because of its context.

>when you rewatch earlier episodes of Arc-V and the plot of later arcs is literally spelled out right in front of you but you were too dumb to notice

I wonder if Yusho told them about his backstory or if him being from another Dimension is a surprise to them too.

ded thread, post dropped plotlines

Alco is to Kaito as Luna is to Shark?

Wait, I've never heard of this. Source?

Is this form ever going to be explained in a new form for Starve Venom, be it downgrade or maybe an alternate upgrade? Did Starve Venom starve too much?

Same, but it still feels super disjointed. The first half is edgy genocide, ending with whats-her-face crying while Academia lazer the city. Then suddenly the second half is all smile and fun and hope and Yuya rollerblading down a rainbow.

Starve Venom probably didn't have a final design when they made that.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

May 25th apparently

Yugo and Rin were originally supposed to be Crow's first orphans.
Shinji was supposed to be the Yusei replacement for him, Crow, and Jack to be Enforcers, while taking care of Yugo and Rin.
Jack, Shinji, and Crow were going to be arrested and taken to the Facility to be branded; only Crow was given marks while Jack got a duel with Roger to become Duel King. Crow and Shinji would view Jack as a traitor for this, in spite of Jack trying to accomplish his own goal.
When Jack and Crow were to be arrested 11 year-old Yugo would attack a Security officer because he's so hot-blooded, getting him enough attention to make Roger aware Yuri has a look-alike in another dimension.
By finding Yugo, Roger would find Rin.
Roger would then have told Yugo and Rin they could live in the City with Jack, working as special operatives in Security, and if they worked hard enough Crow and Shinji could come to the City too. Being kids, they believed him.
This is why Yugo has such a good D-Wheel and clean clothes and Rin wears jewelry, because they were no longer poor.
Yugo would look up to Jack because, without the truth, he believed Jack went from a Common to a Top, and not only that, Jack was someone who took him in as an orphan.
When Rin was kidnapped, Roger was planned to give Yugo his dimension-hopping technology, not Clear Wing Synchro Dragon. Roger would give it to him under the guise of being benevolent, rather than really wanting to collect Ruris.
The plot of Synchro arc had to be changed to handle the loss of money, and not being able to give certain VAs more speaking roles.

Old official spoilers saying Kaito was going to get a card by they guy who first told Faker of the Barians, and would fight Mizael while trying to give the card to Yuma. It had the duel between him and Mizael take place 3 episodes earlier than when it normally did and mentioned Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon by name.

So they were literally writing thing as they go along by the time Zexal hit its last arc.

No video preview was ever released, but a NAC thread back when it was airing had all 3 written preview posted, and so does a few nip liveblog.

Is this the same theory that said that Crow and Jack were shoehorned in and Shinji was intended to be the original Arc-V Crow?

>The plot of Synchro arc had to be changed to handle the loss of money, and not being able to give certain VAs more speaking roles.

Stop with this bullshit.

How do we know they were official and not fake?

132 preview mentioned him top decking the card. Maybe it was originally supposed to be ranking up Neo Photon like how ZA SEVENTH ONE ranked up the Over Hundred numbers, but Konami wanted to change it to R8 for easier summoning.

Considering it was posted while Zexal was airing, and confirmed by multiple people linking to NAS's preview site, as well as (re)posted by multiple nip blogs, I'd say its legit. Considering Zexal had production issue by the end of its run and the last arc was rushed as fuck, something like this isn't surprising

I see someone tried doing a translation of the new episode, is it a decent translation?

rip-off of the NAC script by leddit, pay it no mind

Is there any way to make D-Heroes work? I really feel like playing them after seeing Edo again.

Track titles for DSOD OST

【DISC-1】
01. GENESIS
02. RIDICULE
03. OMEN
04. BREATH
05. TWINKLING OF STARS
06. FOREIGN ELEMENT
07. LEAVING THE BACK
08. PARTIAL ECLIPSE
09. SWIRLING GALAXY
10. EYES -closed-
11. 熱き決闘者たち(Re-arranged)
12. 神の怒り(Re-arranged:type one)
13. TENACIOUS FRUIT
14. PIECES
15. IMPERIAL PROCLAMATION
16. 千年の力(Re-arranged)
17. 名もなきファラオ(Re-arranged)
18. COLLISION
19. EYES -heated-
20. STRAY GHOST
21. 神の怒り(Re-arranged:type two)
22. DISSIDENT
23. DAYDREAM
24. PRESENTIMENT
25. MIMESIS
26. ORBIT
27. ZERO GRAVITY
28. DARK MATTER
29. SYMPATHIZER
30. DARK ADAPT

【DISC-2】
31. PREACHING
32. BLACK OUT
33. DWARF STAR
34. 神の降臨(Re-arranged)
35. METEORITE
36. LUCIFER
37. AMAZING
38. 圧倒的な力(Re-arranged)
39. SUPERNOVA EXPLOSION
40. PLANET SIDE
41. SHOOTING STAR
42. EYES -misfits-
43. TURBULENCE
44. TERMINATION
45. ZODIAC
46. DAWN
47. ZENITH
48. EVIL DIMENSION
49. GOD NEVER KNOWS
50. SOLAR
51. SECOND CONTACT
52. SURROUNDED
53. TOTAL ECLIPSE
54. AXIS
55. POLARIS
56. STAR CHART
57. 神官セト(Re-arranged)

NAC script?

Zombies as always. They can get Beelzebub on the field easily with Stardust as backup. I haven't ran them lately so maybe they can even use Crystal Wing or something? IDK look it up. Patrick Hoban got destroyed by a D-Hero player a few months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2M16SiUsDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8M1O814dHqY

Diva is limited so can't do that anymore.

If it's a rip off of the NAC script that means it's not bad, right?

Thank god, I don't want to wait until Friday for Edo.

Right now, they're just used as a draw engine or Malicious.
Wait until we get leaks from the upcoming Booster Special to see if the new D Heroes are any good.

A whole lot of star themed songs.

>12. 神の怒り(Re-arranged:type one)

Oh God yes!

>11. 熱き決闘者たち(Re-arranged)

>12. 神の怒り(Re-arranged:type one)

IT'S NOT A MONSTER, BUT A GOD!

Every thread until he returns.

Really liking these track names with the whole universe/galaxy theme.

>57. 神官セト(Re-arranged)

My body is ready for Priest Seto remix.

Nice bullshit.

It isn't even good.

You'd best start understanding sarcasm, user. Or you won't last long here.

How mad would you be if Numbers appeared in Arc-V?

-100/10

So will there be a ritual dimension or is fusion dimension also the ritual one?

There was also an old spoiler back then that was going to have Kotori get her own episode like in 19.

When are we going to get DINO DNA dimension?

Man if I was writing Kotori I'd keep the vast majority of her character the same, but subtly imply she's a yandere sociopath obsessed with Yuma

Dude, I've had the same exact thoughts. We must be soul twins.

Gay

As long as they don't have their can't be destroyed effects then I wouldn't mind at all.

There won't be anything higher than 107 so I dunno why there's space for it there.

That said I did love 06 - Atlantal. Such a cool looking monster

Numbers 1-4 were a mistake. Fuck you Hikokubo.
He should have made the Fearsome Four use Numbers 2-5, then have Don Thousand use Number 1 and C1 Having 4 Xyz monsters with the same stats and effects is fucking stupid.

Same reason there's extra spaces on the periodic table I assume.

1-4 were a mistake since why do they support Don Thousand's numeron archetype but are Astral's memories?
If anything they should support Numbers instead and yeah, having them be the same monster is dumb as fuck.

The whole "Numbers are pieces of Astral's memories" kind of got retconned since it turned out some of them were actually the memories of the Barians, so I guess some of the Numbers were Donny's

What am I looking here?

Another mistake was that the Barian posessed duelists didn't use Numbers and Chaos Numbers, they instead of using regular Xyz and CXyz. Would have given us 7 more Numbers.

Sup Forumsnone play this? Is it worth a try it? And does it have the news card from the show? I really want to play it just for the Dark rebellion dragon

I would be annoyed. They're pieces of Astral's memory so they have no place in Arc-V since Astral/Yuma won't exist

So reference to them would be cool but if raw numbers showed up i'd be mad

Don Thousand and Astral battle leading to the Barian world being created and Astral losing half his memories. Seeking out to seal Don Thousand as their owners intention seven numbers sought out 7 heroes and becoming their strength. However they are still Astral memories. This could be a repetition to what happened earlier in the series, or later in the series timeline, to how Hope bonded with Yuma, how he left Astral and went to aid Yuma in a battle.

What is this?

Thats the ED

Weeks before the ED is uncucked

Yugioh legacy of the duelist

Why does Judai have that lustful yet innocent look

Horny virgin teenager

I was watching some playthrough of it a while ago. It didn't seem very interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_QetWrxUMM

DARK SIDE OST DOWNLOAD WHEN

1, 2, 3, 4, 13, 31, 57 and 85 are so fucking dumb. 95 is also fugly.

It's fun, especially if you use the story decks.
Konami made sure that every deck recreates the cards used in the episode the level is based on. Though at times it can be hard, especially Joey's Duelist Kingdom decks.

>13, 31, 57 and 85 are so fucking dumb
Take that back

now maybe we can finally get back on track to arc-V soundtracks

Trying to win with the psychic deck took me forever

#
13 and 31 are the same fucking card only tweaked a bit here and there.
Besides wtf are supposed to be ? Ship anchors with a crucifix. Dumb.
Three headed fog monsters. Yeah the idea is great but the artwork looks like crap.
85 is a fucking box. How original i feel sorry for all those trees that we're cut down to print these cards.

13 and 31 is a reference to Cain and Abel. They're supposed to come as a pair.

and thats whyYoshida should never be allowed to touch this franchise ever again!!

13 and 31 are meant to work as a pair. They reference Cain and Abel in the OCG hence the cross. Also some kind of torture device considering their effects are to "torture" the opponent using his monsters.
57 is a cloud dragon with a core with the number on it and yes a lot of detail is lost due to low resolution.
85 is a crazy box. If you look closely it has various panels moving around revealing a weird and unknown monster inside, just like how it's effect is unknown.

Who would you Fuck, Kiss, Marry or Kill?

Kiss Yuzu

Gently make Love to Yuzu

Marry Yuzu

Kill anyone who threatened to harm Yuzu