what board am I on

/r/the_donald

the sheriff is a ni

Everyone is a nigger in this.

>an animal video/story

no way in hell im clicking that

i will click pedophile stuff before i think about seeing an animal hurt

it's an animal fighting an animal, and no not a nigger attacking a dog

This. Our cities have become fucking garbage heaps.

Pitbulls are based if they are in the right hands. Treat them like a deadly weapon, respect them like you respect a loaded gun. That means you exercise extreme caution in handling them and you don't just bring them around kids and so forth willy nilly.

If you live in a shitty area, get two pitbulls and nigs won't ever break into your house. Also they scare Arabs walking their 9 year old brides.

nupol

>Treat them like a deadly weapon

That's the last thing you want to do with a fucking pitbull m8. That's why they're such a problem when wogs and chavs get hold of them, they treat them like weapons.
If you live in a shitty area you're in a city, which is exactly where you don't want pitbulls to be.

What? you usually run around waving and pointing your guns at people?
I think you missed his point, the fact is that they ARE dangerous, so you don't run around setting them lose on people...

>If you live in a shitty area, get two pitbulls and nigs won't ever break into your house. Also they scare Arabs walking their 9 year old brides.

most people don't know how to handle a pitbull, which is why you end up seeing shit like this all the time. that one breed is responsible for over 50% of total dog-on-human attacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y

The one holding the camera ... not helping ...

>most people don't know how to handle a pitbull, which is why you end up seeing shit like this all the time.

Indeed, stupid is as stupid does.

Provide sauce on your 50% claim or GTFO.

A video of some dogs killing a cat. As if the breed mattered. Labs and Shepards would have done no different.

The problem I saw in that video was both animal owners not in control of their animals.

It is a dog. An animal. It is dangerous when owned by degenerate and dangerous people. When owned by good people, pitbulls are amazing animals.

Pitbulls are capable dogs, and powerful. So they get a bad reputation and a bad element picks them. We saw this in the US with Dobermans and Rotty's for a few decades.

youtu.be/zB9CBniEa-Q

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5739046

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5563496

thedogfiles.com/2011/02/03/stray-pit-bull-saves-woman-child-from-attacker/

youtube.com/watch?v=vxsOkle36yQ

pol btfo

>only white woman in an area full of nogs
>fat and trashy
She's 100% burning that coal.

>The problem I saw in that video was both animal owners not in control of their animals.

fuck off, the cat was minding its business on its owner's property. the dogs were the problem, and their owner couldn't/didn't do shit to control them.

>Provide sauce on your 50% claim or GTFO.

"A five-year review of dog-bite injuries from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, published in 2009 in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, found that almost 51 percent of the attacks were from pit bulls, almost 9 percent were from Rottweilers and 6 percent were from mixes of those two breeds."

livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html

Shoot all pitbulls and pitbull owners. And nothing of value was lost.

Why is there a white woman in Detroit?

wtf I like niggers now

dogsbite.org/pdf/12-year-dog-bite-fatality-chart-dogsbiteorg.pdf

Pitbulls aren't even in the top 10-20 breeds in the US.
It's not the breed guys, it's the owner.

This.

Complete social collapse.

Why there's a cute girl in this .pdf?

German shepherd is the dog of the white man, you filthy nigger. They are smart and won't eat your baby and niggers run from them.

good. fuck cats and the faggots who own them

fuck pitbulls and their nigger owners who let them roam onto other people's property to attack pets and/or children

In a garbage bin some of the trash has to be on top of the rest.

Look at this fucking homo

lmao kys
youtu.be/EKZrxkUbcHQ

i don't really give a fuck about a feral cat, or cat's specifically. don't let your niggerdogs go onto private property to attack other people's pets, whatever that pet may happen to be.

My cousins owned a professionally trained rotwiller...he would try to put out the trash fires (country living) , and would drag you around by your shoelaces on verbal command. He got hit by two trucks before a semi killed him.