I think I legitimately hate this guy

I think I legitimately hate this guy.

I honestly realized that I missed the Deliquent sterotype with him.

I like delinquents but this guy is just intense hatred all the time. It's really unsettling and uncomfortable.

Why?

He got owned this episode, fuck you need from him now?

>hating best character

Bakugou a shit.

You should drop the show. I hear Gong loses his powers to literal bugs and Killa becomes the main character.

He's supposed to make you hate him
don't worry, he'll grow on you once you realize that his desire to become the number one hero is more genuine than anyone else's.
It's because he's better than everyone else, it's not that he deserves to be the top hero. It's that he won't stop until he is because he KNOWS he can be.

Except he's not a delinquent. His grades are better than Deku's.

it's the natural reaction to have, his own author calls him rotten and detestable

you'd have to be a braindead fujo to be fan of him

What, did you expect this show to be well written or something?

The problem is that his behavior does not make people think of a hero. More of a villain or antihero

That's because this show is not well written

Just because you bully someone doesn't make you a villian or antihero. He never wanted to kill deku, just put him in his place because he was trying to do things he wasn't supposed to do.

I know Bakugou isn't gonna be a bad guy, but, what the fuck is he so pissed about?

Trying to put people in their place is a pretty fucking shitty thing to do.

Right now, he's under the impression that Deku was lying to him.

No, I mean in general.

What is he so mad about?

MUURIIII DAAAAA

He's supposed to be extremely unlikable. He's a lot like the Fire Beard dude, and is meant to show that being a "hero" doesn't necessitate being a good person in this world, and really only necessitates loosely following the rules after graduating from a hero academy.

I actually like him way better in the manga because he curses like a fucking sailor and is generally a lot funnier in his asshollery despite being just as despicable. Some of the colorful phrases he uses and names he calls people made me literally bust out laughing. In the anime they remove pretty much all vulgarity from his lines, but in the process they lose one of the few endearing qualities of the little pustule. It's probably my biggest complaint with the adaptation right after the slow adaptation speed.

Also he experiences a surprisingly large amount of backstory and character development, and is not only tolerable, but also almost likable in the most recent chapters.

He is a 15 year old teenager with explosive palm sweat. He can't fap without risking to blow off his dick, so of course he would always be angry.

I didn't think it was possible, but the anime has actually made him more assblasted in general than in the manga.

DESU Deku could like, bullshit that if he used his quirk he could hurt other people/himself.

Which is why he hid it~

That's his character, fool.

Deku doesn't strike me as a person who's inclined to deceive someone, even to defuse a conflict.

Is it just that Fallen Angels group that makes him cuss constantly? The anime might be more close to how he actually talks.

trying to decide what people are "supposed to do" with their life and bullying them because of that might not make you a villain but it sure makes you a spectacular cunt and a retard

that LITERALLY becomes a plot point later on.

He is the Gary Oak of the series.
He is meant to be hated. And I rather prefer this kind of rival rather than the one that somehow the protagonist has a weird obsession with (I speaking about you, Sasuke).
Also there is the fact that his relationship with Deku will be evolving as time goes by.

why there isn't any psychological evaluation before exam?

>I actually like him way better in the manga because he curses like a fucking sailor
9 times out of 10, swear words are inserted by the scanlation group

I can't read moonrunes so I can't say definitively, but if they are responsible for it then they are doing a fucking great job with the TLing. It vastly improves Bakugou as a character.

>Always regarded as the best in the class and expected to do great things
>A quirkless faggot wants to go to the most prestigious hero academic of the entire country
>Faggot gets accepted to the same school and is only one as well
>Went from being the only one to now sharing the privledge of going to that school

I can certainly see why he was pissed. He had his entire life planned and this twit got in his way.

can't wait for Deku to tell him that he's living his life the wrong way and feed him a beefy right hand

I hear that Hijoker will restore Gong's powers using his bungee gum, which has both the properties of rubber and gum

That's only because in Japan they don't sweat like we do. They say more creative insults, but the insults sound fucking retarded when translated literally.

So he's just a smart delinquent.

Deku needs to buy him a concrete onahole as a peace offering.

If he's really as great as he thinks he is, he can do it regardless of the people around him. His constant attempts to kick down at people only betrays his own personal insecurity with his own abilities and potential.

That already happened.

that just means you're a cunt too user, it's ok

>gets told all your life how special you are by God and everybody and you can actually mostly back it up
>find out literally the whole planet barring the unlucky % that aren't special are special
>partner in crime turns out to be an unspecial, you get thrown into the endless pool of specials without any actual friends and take it out on the unspecial guy
>bust your ass day in and day out to prove yourself as being special in a world of specials, get into primo special school
>the unspecial guy gets a pass into the same school for no explicable reason after he saves your life from a villain where your failure to be special enough got shown on national television
>unspecial guy turns out to be special too, which proves unspecial guy has been lying this entire time and making you look like the worst kind of fool
>former unspecial guy is not only very special, he might be even more special than you are
>unspecial guy's potential to become even more special is on an upward curve; you start to wonder if unspecial guy might overpower you and get you back for all the shit you did to him because he's already seen how weak you are when slime villain almost raped your mouth and wore you like a puppet
>if only heroes are winners and you lose, what does that make you?

He exist to show you just how right the villians are,even if you don't agree with their methods. Right now "heroes" consist of a group of attentionwhores,money hungry sellouts, arrogant assholes,and your occasional actual hero.

I don't think you know what being a delinquent entails.

yeah, fuck him

A dick

He wants to be recognized and had a nice backstory planned out of him going from some no named school to the great academy. And not only be accepted but be the only one accepted making him special. When you are told by adults how great and special your quirk is, you want to live up to their expectations but Deku got in his way. Deku is hogging all the limilight now because he went from zero to pretty damn impressive in a couple of months.

>Todoroki has barely been involved.
I'm sure he had dialogue in the manga or something.

I'm not saying that he doesn't have his reasons, but you're acting like he's sympathetic. He's really not, he's being a massive cunt, and he was being an even more massive cunt before Deku got accepted to UA.

Who?

I think most of Deku's class exists to do that. Out of all of them, the only one who has been shown to want to be a hero for the sake of helping people is Deku.

>blush-chan wants money for her poorfag family
>Deku wants to be the very best, like no one ever was
>Iida wants to fulfill muh honoru
>French fag guy wants to be famous

I can't remember if other characters have had thier motivations explored, but most of the characters show how right the villains are. Very few people want to actually be heroes, and instead are in it for various selfish motivations, and if being a hero didn't involve money, fame, and influence then they wouldn't even be thereright now.

I know the crazy samurai hero killer was presented as just insane and irredeemable, but I think he was completely right. Most heroes in the universe are shit, and he was doing his own part to rectify what he saw as a great wrong.

sorry, second green text should have been bakugou, no deku.

The first time he talks in the manga is in his battle against invisigirl and tail guy he won't talk until USJ attack and even then it'll be a few lines. He only begins to develop in the tournament

Breaking rules and acting like a dick to others, which Bakugou does.

I am not making him sympathetic, just understand why he hates deku.

he gets much better in the manga as the story goes along but you won't see that in the anime.

He's absolutely sympathetic if you view it from the perspective of a world populated by people with powers. Step outside your world and try and imagine what it has to be like to want to be acknowledged as being something greater when everyone has something about them that makes them great. It's like being just another genius in a world populated by geniuses.

>animeonly fag

Talk about shit tier opinions

Isn't that less delinquent, more jerk jock?

Going to class and getting good grades is following the rules, dumbass.

I liked how the anime showed asshole-kun getting angry,because deku worked up the courage to look him in the eye.

it seems selfish and retarded to care this much about sharing the privilege. He just wants to be a special snowflake
Of course, Deku did too, but he wasn't a dick about it and didn't trample people to make sure it happened.

Just sounds like the regular world to me. Everyone needs to work to be acknowledged.

>susake dindunuffin the ninja world has a different moral code than our own!!!

What's the point of aspiring to be better if you know there's going to be someone better than you no matter how hard you work?

>Deliquent
No he is just fueled by rage which is annoying but later he is fueled by honest ambition which makes him less annoying

I swear this getting an anime has Attracted the worst of the worst. Shitty fucking trolls and bait threads, and God awful shit posts.

Baku is an asshole, but that's his character. He's also got very clear and detailed background and development which is a redeeming grace in the manga. Deku also is way better in the manga since he goes from "lel crybaby qq" that everyone wants to bitch about to an absolute madman.

There's 7 billion people you dipshit. The chance that you're going to be the best at anything is essentially 0. If that's you're outlook on life you're best option is to attempt to be the best at committing suicide.

Careful with that edge, user, blood's hell on the rug.

The author keeps fucking up. He's really good at accidentally making his characters bigger pricks than they are supposed to be. For example there's another student in the 1-B that's REALLY annoying compared to him.

Assblaster gets MUCH better later and is called out on his shit a ton of times. I really hope they drag out Aizawa's speech to him.

Oh boy! Here comes dat boi

I love Bakugou's tears.

>Aoi Yuki as Froppy
>So little spoken
Life cannot just be suffering.

Jesus stop whining already
>wahh why can't they be like me and read the manga
Stop acting like some special snowflake victim all you are doing is giving them more room and reason for replies

That's the point.

Afo reminds me of the brain. The helmet thing he's wearing looks like the brain and he also steal powers. How did I just now realize this?

Disagreeing with you doesn't automatically make them a troll.

Because he's that guy that bullied you in school and you know it. Which is kinda the point of the character.

>you're

Well, we know you're not in the running now. At any rate, it's pride that fuels the desire to be acknowledged by others as being a paragon in a chosen field or profession.

Cry more faggot.

not my fault you faggots sound remarkably similar to sasuke fangirls

If you knew the answer, why did you ask me the question?

Theres been a dramatic uptake in shit posts and people baiting. Not because they disagree with me but because they're being contrarian asshats and fucking retards.

I think Bakogou is a great character. Kind of a douche sometimes, but he's as genuine as it gets in his desire to become a hero. He works hard despite his ridiculously strong quirk, he refuses to take shortcuts and he always sticks to his moral compass.

>Bakugou apologists
Everytime.

Even chapter release thread have been infested with shit tier shit posts. I expect a higher quality shit post. And I wasn't saying I'm special. I was saying that the characterization of these characters people bitch about is better in the manga as it is further along in their development. But hey continue to be a cockgargling faggot. Do the world a favor and an hero.

He thought he was the MC but was a side character all along

I hope everyone you care about gets raped by a pack of niggers

Thats because the anime started airing. This always happens.

Fuck, Kind of annoying its just Deku and Baku so far.

>The Sasuke of this show is a flat-out irredeemable asshole and not some "cool", "dark" and "edgy" protagonist teenagers want to mimic

He thinks all those years Deku tricked/lied to him about not having quirks.

OP started the thread with an anime screenshot, its clear the OP is referring to the anime characterization so far. Coming into an anime thread and crying that people aren't up to date to his current story arc is just dumb and you are an equally shit poster for doing so.

Its not even like OP said he was a bad character but him and other expressing how they hate him, which at this point in the story you are supposed to because mostly of what we have seen is him being a bully.

Are you kidding me? He's totally a good guy. He's a talented intelligent hardworking hero academic. He tried to discourage a non quirk user from the dangerous dream he had so he wouldn't get hurt. At this point he feels betrayed by his friend who lied to him about being quirkless. Deku a shit. Just like you asshat, drink bleach

This is some top tier shitposting.

Prove me wrong.

I'll wait.

Just look at the facts, he's clearly the better character.

This is literally Lex Luthor

He's not mentally unhinged and a danger to people's lives. He's just a bully and a huge jerk. There's no deep seated issue or disorder that makes him this way.

Some people are just really mean.

>Becomes likable anyway

Is there anyway to stop the madman known as BakuGOAT?

You'd think that being a bully and a huge jerk would be bad traits to have when trying to get a job that revolves around helping people weaker than you. Or any job, for that matter.