Where's your KEK now?

>be in florida
>irma was the most hyped up and fear-mongered shit ever
>entire general on Sup Forums for it for over a week
>stayed home for it, didn't even bother packing
>power went out like with any storm
>most damage was my trash bins getting knocked down and a tree falling
>storm dies slightly after landfall and I got power back on less than a day later
Can hurricane Irma be remembered as evidence to remind us that happeningfags and kekistanifags are always worthless shitposters who should all be banned?

>trash bins
You call them bins? We call them trash cans here, interesting.
>happeningfags and kekistanifags are always worthless shitposters who should all be banned?
Would be nice but I doubt it'd ever happen.

>Trash Bins
This, op is a faggot

we call them americans here

wow look at this CAN

>dwindling native white race trying to talk shit.

My electric is still out, my roof is fucked up and my neighbors car got totalled so you can go fuck yourself.

Charlie was worse though.

It was for us in central Florida at least. Power is still out for us now though.
I went out in the middle of Charlie to get cigarettes, one of the most epic experiences I've ever been through. And I got my cigarettes too

>be in florida
which part?

Charley was the best

meant for

Haha, that's badass. We all went out in the middle of Charlie too. Charlie fucked up my whole neighborhood. Everyone got a new roof after that and we didn't have electricity for weeks. Power company said I should be back up by the weekend so it's all good. I'll use my new roof repairs as an excuse to look at getting some solar power up there.

Shit I been spelling it wrong this whole time. It always reminds me of that Major Payne quote where he says Charlie was everywhere.

if anyone needs weather modification license i'm selling for cheap

Some day something will happen.

IT HAS TO

>Haha, that's badass
It was m8, by the time I left my house it was right on top of us, I went running down the street and it felt like I wasn't getting anywhere because the wind kept pushing so hard. At that point it must have been 70 or 80 mph winds. I went 2 miles and finally found a Texaco that was open for some unknown reason. I'll never forget it.

well played

Need you be reminded that the publix posting is what actually weakened Irma. Many stores reopened today to record sub sales.

Lay witness to the superiority of the Florida man and his pinnacle of shopping pleasure.

if you are implying that quote applies to Sup Forums, it must also apply to you

You ran the whole way? Hot dam, that's hilarious. I'll drink a beer to that. Yeah central fl didnt used to be pussies about hurricanes, then Charley came and now they fukin close everything down everytime someone says the word.

Kek is a chaos god. That means he's a troll. He all his followers want happenings. Put two and two together.

>You ran the whole way?
I stopped running every now and then to catch a breath (smoker's lungs at the time) but yeah most of the way.

It applies to all of us in a sense, but the wording doesn't say you're an idiot, it says you'll be flooded by actual idiots.
But since you didn't read and understand it correctly you must be an actual.....you can see where this is going right?

This. If it's posted that it will be a happening, it won't simply happen.

It's almost like Kek doesn't do anything.

But now people are pushing climate change even more. Imagine if it hit harder.

Fuck this shitty captcha as well.

>everyone in Georgia was like "it's going to fuck Florida, and it's going to fuck us! OH MY GOOOOOOOD"
>stay home from work, create storm monitoring center and gather canned food, bottled water, and batteries
>it drizzles a bit
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

He does do stuff you nigger. He's a just a chaos god, a troll, I reckon he built this world as I see no other way to explain him.

>Got power back within 24 hours
>DIDN'T EVEN GO AN ENTIRE FULL 24 HOURS WITHOUT POWER
>PUBLIX WAS OPEN THE DAY AFTER LANDFALL

West Pasco County here. No real damage in my neighborhood, a few small trees and some fences knocked over. Power was out for less than 24 hours.

that's a trashcan bud

>Fuck this shitty captcha as well
Switch to Legacy Captcha

>Switch to Legacy Captcha
Switch to no captcha

leave him be user

Your autistic faggotry has no sway in whether kek posting continues or ends. There is no difference between you, a kekistani, or a Thoth poster. Just seperate groups of undesirables that are counterproductive to the overall fluidity of the board.

Everyone remember Irma next time a Hurricane comes along.
HAPPENING my ass

never forget