No Kingdom manga thread? i know that TF version is not available yet, but Chapter 472 is out

No Kingdom manga thread? i know that TF version is not available yet, but Chapter 472 is out gameofscanlation.moe/projects/kingdom/chapter-472.1672/

Is this still the arc where he's with that ex-bandit leader general? I've gotten real behind with this series.

Shin is mah waifu

yes, you mean General Kanki right? he's fuckin badass

Amazing chapter as always. Kingdom never lets down

>Kingdom thread
No thanks. Scanlation is unreadable due to faggot translators deciding to translate chink names as JAPANESE.
Still waiting for this to be licensed.

Oh cool. I'm at the very beginning of his detachment to Kanki.

Have you ever read Kingdom past ch50 or something, ever since Turnip picked it up, they've been translating the names as Japanese.

I thought I was the only one who was really bothered by this. I actually dropped the manga when the scans started using Japanese names.

wow, is it really a problem, translating the name into jap? this manga is super epic, so i couldn't care less about such minor detail

It's not a big deal and most of the girl names like Kyoukai and Yotanwa don't sound remotely as feminine in their Chinese counterpart, mainly because they were based off of men with masculine names. The way Japanese works makes the naming more flexible in that regard.

You're also full retard for thinking any licensed translation would be even half as good as TF when they can't even deal with the most generic shonen without fucking up.

>the chink language localizes names of every other language butchering most of them to not even sound remotely alike
>chink gets angry at a mongolian painting giving them the same treatment

Twin balls head dude better stay dead this time and not slip away again like an oily hagfish.

keisha is surely BTFO, it would be bullshit if he managed to stay alive in that situation

Important character have a weird ability to survive being clived in half. I'm not rejoicing until I've read a good ol' flashback of Keisha.

That being said, Shin basically changed the outcome of the battle, the enemy general being at worst forced to retreat in order to treat his wound.

>Important character have a weird ability to survive being clived in half.

No one has done that in Kingdom stop shit posting. At best people like Heki and Sosui constantly get the outer layer sliced past their armor but at no point did a blade dig deep into their bodies like you can clearly see in every fucking case of Kingdom's cleaving.

The proportions and horses are one thing, but Kingdom art is incredibly consistent when it comes to the story, just like how Shin suddenly starts dicing people again the moment his glaive broke.

>Important character have a weird ability to survive being clived in half.

i only know Heki and Ei Sei that managed to survive from near death experience, who else? i guess none, in this case Keisha is surely kill

All chink names sound the same,is confusing and hard to memorize.

Fuck chinks desu.

forgot the image

so did he hook up with the female strategist

Shin will get harem end with Ten and Kyoukai.

Is he still a virgin? It's unfair that Sei is the one getting his dick wet while he risks his life.

I prefer the chink names, they were a nice detail and they looked better in general imo. Zheng > Sei, Wang Qi > Ouki, Meng Tian > Mouten, etc.

But it's no big deal.

>Train with a sword since childhood
>Be a genius with it
>Start using a glaive because muh Ouki
>Forced to use a sword again and fuck shit up with it

He'll get another glaive won't he?

Since he will surely become general after this he will get Ouki's glaive.

Well KyouKai has already sworn to have Xin's kids while Ten has already gotten to second base with him.
If it follows the historical record, yes, Xin is going to have kids

Typically, a sword was a backup weapon, only used if your primary weapon is gone or useless. You'd start battle with a glaive or some kind of polearm simply for the range.

Didn't he end up getting some rare as fuck generals sword?

Both Heki and Sei did not get their bone cut at all. In Sei's case he literally parried the slash as well, so the only problem was the bleeding/shock.

You are indeed right and I'm wrong! I'm just very wary of shit like this happening and ruining this good manga.

Nah you're also right. I'm just so stoked about Shin ruining this spidershit that I am afraid of rejoicing too much.

There's tons of other things the guy has problems with, like plot holes with strategy and tactics since the author is rather playing it with the rule of cool rather than prioritizing rationality first.

The best example of this is the Sanyou campaign when Mougou put up fences to guide/change the maze. Such half assed fences that literally were only supported by being planted into the ground should not be able to do jack shit if the cavalry just swung their glaives at it and bulldozed through but lo and behold they change course like it's a stone wall.

But I've never seen anyone point that out on Sup Forums or the internet, and I only noticed it on my second time reading it so that goes to show just how well Kingdom flows with the hype. You just stop giving a shit about nit picking.

But anything to do with art work is mainly intentional, even the horses yes. Chapter 1 has a perfectly anatomically correct horse, yet the further you read the more the horses turn into Kingdom horses. So it's clearly intentional for whatever reasons.

Renpa's right hand man sword.
Forgot the name tho

Is he ever gunna use that shit? Or Hyou's Shield for that matter? They're kinda redundant when he has Ouki's Glaive.

Oh, and TF translations are out. It makes far more sense.

How many people has Shin killed?

Mouten superior waifu.

Worth noting is that glaives didn't exist until centuries after the period Kingdom takes place in.

I miss him, since Kankoku Pass he hasn't had much screentime.

No way the spider survives.
This kind of wound doesnt get treated. Even in shonenland.
Am I wrong if I say he is the most important enemy Shin has slain yet?

I think he is. He has already killed 2 other Zhou generals (the intellectual guy Ouki told him to kill and the insane guy that wanted to rape everything) but this guy seems to be the most dangerous and Riboku's confidant.

Rinko was probably stronger, but Rinko was also mostly irrelevant as far as China as a whole went, what with Renpa having been exiled and all.

His biggest kill would have been the Wei Supreme Commander in the last battle but he missed and killed that bitch instead.

Worth noting is that Qin just dominated in real history via higher tech and mass production of iron works, coupled with lots of cross bow spam. It isn't remotely as entertaining on a personal combat level if you wanna discuss accuracy.

Rinko is the strongest opponent Shin has slain, but Rinko was merely just a general like Mangoku and Fuuki, someone ranking below someone else during the campaign. Keisha is Shin's first commander in chief kill, of which is pretty rare.

>1. Duke Hyou kills Gokei
>2. Tou kills Chou Sou
>3. Houken kills Ouki
>4. Kanki kills Hakukisai
>5. Houken kills Gekishin
>6. Chou Tou kills Sei Kai
>7. Moubu kills Kanmei
>8. Heki's archers kill Ryuu
>9. Shin kills Keisha

It's a pretty exclusive list so to speak, and Shin gets in there before it even reaches the 10 count.

I want the Shinbowl to be won by one of those two and not just some random girl to appear near the end.

>kingdom
>not reading the Turnip Farmers translation

Nevermind, do you think that Shin will become a general now? Now he can use Ouki's glaive?

Is this worth reading? It's popular as fuck in Nipland.

Unless you're a Chinese history otaku or something, you'll probably enjoy it a lot.

Is the anime adaptation any good? I want to get a feel for voices, or maybe listen to the OST while reading if it's good.

It's pretty terrible.

Will be Shin promoted to General now? So Shin surpassed Mouhen and Ouhon?

>Unless you're a Chinese history otaku or something

Actually most of them love Kingdom as well.

The anime has one of the worst CGI in history with S1 having entire chapters without a single scene hand drawn.

It's not that bad otherwise besides not adapting an arc (The one with Sei and the assassins).

Ouhon already had hia time to shine against Wei in the last battle.

Mouten's time should come soon especially considering he's only a 2000 man commander and he has to catch up.

>Wang Qi