What are you going to vote for, Sup Forums?

What are you going to vote for, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/qantas-boss-alan-joyce-donates-1-million-to-yes-campaign-for-gay-marriage/news-story/e10df66d5c0cc8a27ab871070d6f3184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

The only people that really benefit from this are divorce lawyers.

you are already banned from adopting russian kids

The Bible says nothing about not letting homos get married. Who cares if the fags get married? When they vote to ban sodomy I'll support it

Why can't we ever vote on shit like this? We get little cuck shit to vote about like "should 1 ounce of marijuana be allowed medically as long as it's the third Tuesday of the month during a full moon on a leap year?" and other nonsense that never makes a difference, but other countries get to vote on huge stuff like this and Brexit. Land of the free amirite?

No.
Purely because the potential rammifications of doing so, greatly outwiegh the potential benefits and the fact that civil unions already exist and serve the same purpose, while sidestepping all the problems this could cause.

If the law is changed though, the left will be forced to choose, homosexuals or islam. As the various Imams have stated that Islam will not change or compromise it's beliefs, yet under law they will now be forced to preside over gay marriages despite Islam being vehemently against homosexualty.

I'm also expecting various countries to no longer recognise any marriages in Australia if gay marriage gets pushed through.

So you're sending that in and I assume posting it and signing your name.
Do you remember what happened after they said guns were ok and you just had to register them?
What do you imagine is going to happen to you when you vote no and yes wins or in 5-20 years when it's finally overturned?

No, can't wait to indirectly cause some homo deaths once no voters win and fags kill themselves.

They'll choose Islam.

If they've done it in Britain and the rest of Europe, the leftist scum here will do the same.

I overheard some Indians at work last night making fun of a gay hairdresser that works up the road, and were asking a white guy I work with (and I directly quote), "why are there so many poofters in your country?". Don't underrate the poo-in-loo vote, lads. Pajeet could really sway this, should they choose to vote.

they did in Calf and a liberal judge over turned it

Vote for sodomy of course, it's 2017.

This isn't a vote on the law, it's just a survey asking whether the marriage law should be changed. If 'yes' wins, the issue will have a vote in parliament and they will determine if SSM is legalised; if 'no' wins, the issue is scrapped and won't be discussed any more (until the next election cycle).

We did vote on it but it kept getting no votes so the government went out on their own to pass it.

Yes, if it triggers christcucks.

No votes as in the majority voted for 'No' or no votes as in nobody bothered to vote on the issue?

Cause if the government goes and passes the law even after people voted against it then that's pretty fucked up...

No. You don't have a right to marry whomever you want.

It was voted in a handful of states and it always came out no. Then the Obama administration came out and just wrote it into law.

It's all a waste of money if you ask me

My wife and daughter are yes voters
I stole their mail today... that's 3 no's

I was going to vote yes, but after the way fags and fag enablers have been behaving around this entire debacle I will be voting no.

Votes are "anonymous", don't have to sign anything, just tick.

"Your response is confidential, by law. It cannot be connected to you. The ABS will destroy all information collected after the survey".

Whether you believe that or not is another story though...

hahahahahahahah

Just voted no.

voter turnout for the presidential election was about 50% referendums and small shit not during major elections is even worse.

>Whether you believe that or not is another story though...
Send it back by dropping it off at a non-local post office in an envelope with no return address and typed destination address.

>Vote No
>put the sheet in the envelope
>a thought crosses my mind; Can you see what someone's voted for through the envelope?
>Test it out
>It's really fucking easy to see whether it's a yes or no vote with any kind of light behind it

There's going to be some gay cunt in the Bureau of statistics or Australia post that's just going to throw every no vote he can discern into the trash.
It's so fucking easy for anyone with access to the votes.

The ABS headquarters is in Canberra - a trendy lefty shithole. This is almost gauranteed to be rigged.

They give you a free envelope with the address already printed on it. But, it does have a barcode and the vote won't count if the barcode is obscured.

I don't care if it ever comes back to me. I will fucking tear the entire government a new fucking asshole if they violate my rights to anonymously vote. I will dedicate my life to fucking them until they kill me in my sleep and my nightmare of a life is over.

this must be fake because the vote isn't until November

SAGE

It's real mate, postal votes were sent out yesterday, most arriving today. You just have to return it by November.

Mark both boxes.
Don't let a fucking form tell you what to do.

I live Rural so I only get mail on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Must be coming on Friday then

Australia Post is shit these days

Well, have fun with gay marriage passing into law.

>australian ballot
>destroyed by australia
Would be tip top kek though

All of my friends are getting their envelopes in the mail too and all are snapchatting about how they're voting yes. Looks like I'm in the minority here if I vote No.

Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I used to work for the ABS. Can confirm this.

What are the polls saying. Does No have a chance?

Kek

I'm going to vote myself into Australia's monarchy by pirating votes.

Dunno but sportsbet has Yes @ 1.18 and No @ 4.00

No were rising a bit, but yes is almost certain to win.
>Hillary was also "certain" to win too, so let's just see what happens

Sharia* either or, the left will have to choose

Legalising samesex marriage will enable thousands of children down the line to be sexually abused by "married" homosexuals who adopt them.

Urgh, I cant trust Aus but I know foreigners will vote no..
Made a killing on Trump but that was a sure thing.

Yes

Yes, because we're going to need everyone we can when the war on Islam begins. Fags outside of Melbourne are getting more and more redpilled by the ever increasing muzzie population.

I live remote, where we don't have home delivery. I've got a funny feeling we aren't even going to get this postal survey - which is perfect for the gays because this town will probably vote majority 'no'.

thats invalid vote. might as well not bother

>child marriage is a technically legal in victoria because "muh culture"
>poof can say by his "culture" that he is married to his fuckmeat
>gay child marriage is now technically legal in victoria
>we brave new world now

>thinking this won't pass in a landslide
Australia is cucked, if you don't think this degenerate law will pass you're a retard.

he who lies in bed with a man as if it is his wife is an abomination the bible says that

no

No. I'm voting No out of pure spite to the leftist agenda that's tried to force this down my throat when I could not have cared less.

I'm going to enjoy watching these insufferable degenerates cry.

Every sin you commit puts you one step further from salvation.

>For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

vote no just for the tears and rage its gonna cause. maybe even a couple suicide if we're lucky

i agree

if this sjw shit was not going on and it was all normal on the home front then id be fine with it

but now? im hoping for a no vote just to make the cucks mad

im voting no but you shouldnt do that, assuming this isnt bait

id vote no because i dont think its good for society or anything whatsoever. not including that fag marriage is a huge pointless meme that serve to purpose.

but if you dont care to the point of asking pol what you should vote, then you should vote no for the reason you stated. I'm pro-weed in theory but i'd still vote no just to piss off the leftists and degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Reminder that this vote can easily be rigged.
Can see through the envelope.

Australians:

Are these surveys mandatory like a census or is it just junk mail?

"Maybe" option

youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ

>Are these surveys mandatory
It's not mandatory.

California DID vote on it...and fags got BTFO in the most liberal state in the Union.

Your supreme court overturned it.

What's the point of rigging it? It's just a survey. It doesn't force the government to do anything.

Fuck em' let the fags suffer too... double divorcee here...

How many people do you think will think that it's guaranteed to pass so won't bother with it?

oh ? then why is there some level of hype around that. who cares

Talked to a Muslim at work. Goes to one of the largest mosques in the country. Said they're pushing No hard and that gays had already said they would be pushing to sue the mosques if they refuse to marry them.

Although I doubt the veracity of that second part.

I'm hoping a lot. I also suspect that polls are under-representing the numbers of older conservatives in the country who will vote no. It's estimated that not many millennials will vote.

because if its majority 'no' then that means if Labour wins the next election and pushes for SSM then they are doing it against the wish of the majority

You literal nigger

Yes, because I'm not mentally disabled.

Chinese and Indians are voting No.

One's I spoke too were baffled at the very idea.

A no win means there's a silent majority. No one trying to win government after the musical chairs flip-flopping of the last decade will try to win on a losing issue.

The whole marriage "equality" thing is a sham anyways, gays already have the same rights as a straight couple.

>multiculturalism may save the country

Who would have thought?

no because I'm not retarded

Just voted NO
Aside the obvious of it being a religious institution, I don't think nearly enough research has been done into diagnosing their problems. Whilst there are 'normal' homosexuals. I believe a vast majority of them are suffering from mental conditions.
Research into this field has been blockaded. Citing barbaric works from a bygone era, as cause to do so.
You may well be aware that homosexuals have higher rates of deviancy, sexual and mental.
Homosexuality being a cause or symptom needs to be investigated. Otherwise these people will not be able to get the help they need. Sure one can 'live' with such conditions, but others are affected by their actions.
Attempting to normalize this behavior is not a solution to a problem.

Not even a meme - that will definitely happen, especially in Canberra and especially with all the modafinal they are on.

Who's boycotting QANTAS here?
news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/qantas-boss-alan-joyce-donates-1-million-to-yes-campaign-for-gay-marriage/news-story/e10df66d5c0cc8a27ab871070d6f3184

>vote yes get pol butthurt for life
>vote no get the liberals butthurt for life

you should commit identity fraud to vote twice one time yes and vote again for no

that way you shitpost on both sides

this is pretty much what i was implying

What do lads ?

Fags will try anything for money and playing the victim.

I'm a little surprised this thread hasn't been ambushed yet by the fag flag with all his studies and links..

Nein

Yeah, it was. I misread.

NO

Rotate your photo

Vote no obviously.