Would it be race mixing to have a kid with a Hispanic woman?

Would it be race mixing to have a kid with a Hispanic woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E86L1kCv3lE
youtube.com/watch?v=KYMM-dsaito
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hispanic's not a race

I don't know, to be honest.
But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.
City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Not if your wife's son's dad is also hispanic

hispanic is part mongoloid from the native part of their genetics

Depends.

I was in a restaurant and I met a blue eyed, fair skinned blond girl who had an accent that was both familiar and yet I couldn't place.

She was Spanish ....

You're thinking MezoAmerican.

Why would you have a kid with a Hispanic woman? Some are loyal and traditional, sure, but most grow morbidly obese on the American diet, moreso than our own lardasses.
Just have sex with them when they are in their 20s and use protection.

Enjoy your low IQ spic family and your fat goblin of a wife after the age of 25.

They never stay that way. In a year "she" will be 230 lbs and will only cuss at you in spanish. Then one day you will come home from your shitty job and she will be fucking your brother.

>Reverse search
>Name "Svetlana Bilyanova"
Doesn't sound Hispanic to me

No hispanic woman like that would ever fuck me, so I don't really see the point you're trying to make.

If you want to think of that smelly mexican guy you see at the store asking if you speak english every time you look at your sons face be my guest

Not if you're Hispanic. If you're anything other than Hispanic, yes.

>2017
>"Is race mixing okay?"

Lol racial purity is outdated. We're a global community now, fuck whoever you want. Just don't be a degenerate.

>City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton
>intelligent people

You mean those people that didn't vote?

>be me
>young alpha user
>see latina with huge ass huge tits and tight stomach
>knock her up
>2 years later
>her face when

Would it be murder if I killed you OP?
Would it be genocide if I murdered all hispanics?

hispanics are white

Funny joke

gonna need more pics to help decide desu

Yes we are, at least in this country we are.

go home spic

I don't know, to be honest.
But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.
City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

but for every one who looks like that you have a 1000 who looks like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=E86L1kCv3lE

sorry but if they are illegal they have to go

Wait until they are past 25 :V

even with a bra on her boobs dont touch. whats up with that. even my bitty titties touch in a bra

This is accurate. I've known a few guys who dated hispanic girls long-term and a coup,e even married. Every single hispanic girl got disgustingly fat after a couple years. Anecdotal based on like 6 or something women but still.

you'd have to ban carbs or something

Just commit a felony and the government will officially recognize you as white.

I believe it's an evolutionary mating trick. the females look hot for a brief period as to show males they have good genes but after mating the goblin genes take over and she reverts to her true form.

Sure user

Hispanic is not a race

You cannot be genectically hispanic

Stop treating it like a race

The race of browns is mestizo

>Hispanic woman
>Posts my beloved Sveta
You're fucking wrong Schlomo

And my my family isn't from the caucus region in western asia but we all know what it means when we say caucasian.

Race mixing is not going to stop ever!!!! Go do whatever the fuck you want!! The choice is yours!!

>

have you ever thought that it's maybe Americans food fault instead of our womans?

not white, but caucasian. many of them just look southern european (inb4 they are)

good call user. OP could have at least posted a truly hot mexican like Ines

oy vey

about as white as you're going to get in mexico, which is about the same as the pasta niggers

Old and busted.

It was funny during the election when it wasn't misquoted now it's just gay.

Hispanic from Spain or Hispanic from southameriniggers?

I just remember her from the NFL shit a few years ago. every nigger in the locker room went crazy and US feminist reporters lost their shit.

nice, why can't girls like that come here illegally!

You can always go to a touristic spot and fuck them for free. You only need to be tall, no be a fatlard and obviously not a nigger.

I'm latina and my bf is 100% german, we're getting married someday and having 4 little half-breeds. I honestly hope they turn out as white as possible.

>Hispanic from retarded nation ruled by kikes and forever dependent on sweet mesada from the real euro countries or Hispanic from retarded nations ruled by criminals who in turn serve CIAniggers who in turn bow to kikes.
ftfy

Latinas have earlier puberties, they're fully fertile by 14 years old

It would be. Honestly the only thing I'm concerned about is the height of my children. I'm part latino so any more blood like that'll make my children manlets. I'm thinking tall Brazillians or importing some Russian mail order bride.
After I have children I'll probably hop beds with some asians and blacks, but not for procreation purposes.

I must procreate with a 5'9,130 iq wide hipped black hair blue eyes northwest Germanic woman tbqwyh senpai

Sage

If i have kids they will most likely be from a spic woman (id kick a white bitch in the stomach and id throw a nigger bitch down the stairs).

>mention catalonia

Spanish cucks lost their shit with that.

Quien es este demonio de semen?

I was in Jalisco when I was a teen doing some church stuff. no fucking then. what's a tourist place in Jalisco. I remember a lot of hot girls there.

It's real and it's disgusting.

Yes it is. There used to be an American race but the Iberians replaced it with the new hybrid Mestizo (hispanic) race.

reverse search this one

AlgĂșn win o pack del que deberĂ­a estar enterado?

post ilegal tits

No, tiene todas sus cuentas protegidas.

How dare you salsify our memes you literal spic

Both Hispanic and Latino are really dumb words. Hispanic describes blondes to mestizo to black. Latino should describe people with Latin culture and should technically include for example Romanians too since they identity with Rome.

I don't really blame them though, at least it's a fairly good identity. Much better than WEWUZ.

Why is the sign in English?

I agree hispanic and latino need to go. So I use the correct word Mestizo when I'm talking about a Mestizo. And when I'm talking about a hispanic nigger I just say nigger.

If she looks like that who gives a fuck? Seriously, I intend to marry and have children with a white woman, but on the off chance I find a non-white that looks like her then I won't think twice about impregnating her a dozen times.

I think she was a us reporter for one of the mexican tv channels. she may have lived here or still does.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYMM-dsaito

>about as white as you're going to get in mexico, which is about the same as the pasta niggers

>yapping about the 1 in a bazillion White latin american
>not posting Guillermo Del Toro

But how many look like an 8 or better user

Like 1%

mestizo just means mixed or mongrel
the correct term is hispanic

you should have posted a picture of canelo. I wasn't talking about the exceptions

Before you come to any rash conclusions...

I'm 100% legal.