What's the last anime you'll watch before anime gets sealed away forever?

What's the last anime you'll watch before anime gets sealed away forever?

Probably One Piece because it has a shit load of episodes and can keep me entertained.

Kissanime will never go away

LOGH

Something terrible so I wont miss it.

>implying they can catch me streaming it from a private server

I'm Canadian. Obama can't tell me to do shit.

Why the hell you fucks hate kissanime?

preach eh

I think you misunderstood.

the only way to get rid of canadians is to post loli

>thinking anything will save you from total Obamination

How many proxies are you behind?

Fuck off.

>implying Canada has any say if the us wanted to throw its dick around

Five.

>be canadian
>burn to death

THINLY VEILED REC THREAD. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS?!
is what they told me when I posted a similar thread in 2014. I wish I can go reread that thread, it blew up hard.

Regardless, I would watch Grave of the Fireflies and then move onto Japanese drama and hang with /jp/.

This. Land of the free eh?

Get two more and you will be safe.

GOOD LUCK CATCHING ME THROUGH A SMART DNS, FIVE NON IP LEAKING VPNS WITH RTC LEAKS PLUGGED

I'm in Australia. Keep producing more Game of Thrones for us to pirate whilst shutting down all but one hugely expensive way for us to watch it, please.

In the extraordinarily unlikely hypothetical of A) the watching of anime being outlawed, and B) that being successfully enforced... whatever the most promising show of that season is.

I'm Australian, ISPs can't do shit start using TOR and find good programs you pleb.

>funi and crunchy ded
>fansubbing saved
Unironically thanks Obama

Jokes on him, I don't live in Kenya.

I'd probably watch Crest/Banner of the Stars, then just have my VPN on 24/7 to illegally download more series. If the U.S. gubmint can't stop me from buying weed and shrooms online then they sure as hell can't stop me from torrenting anime.

If it's next week, I'll go with LoGH and binge that shit. If I have time and can only pick just one, I'll go with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2012 and enjoy it one last time.