What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-36244902
twitter.com/eine_007/status/729982962289123329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly too much fujomatsu and girlymatsu segments and not enough episodes like the broken heater or mahjong episode.

Fujoshi pandering.

Nothing, it was great. Hit and miss, but I don't expect to love every single skit in a comedy series.

It did get a bit obvious with the pandering in the second cour, but if it wasn't such a massive hit with fujos it wouldn't have been so conspicuous. It's easy to think 'of course they're doing this after it sold 100k' but I doubt I'd have noticed in another series.

Rising fappyski nii-san had me in stitches every time, and so did karamatsu(best boy)
It could do with less SHEEH and lolsorandumb xD skits, the last episode was particularly unfunny.

Karamatsu

Fujo pandering

The last episode was funny as fuck what do you mean? You just expected something different and was probably in shock or something.

Karamatsu is ugly and stupid and I would not have sex with him.

ESL please fuckoff

Episode 16 was literally the only fujo episode, and it was only at the end

He be fine if he stop trying so hard to be cool. His brothers even treat him somewhat okay so long he isn't acting. I kind of hope they do an episode based on this.

>implying it wasn't just a shitty knockoff iyami kart

Well fuck you too.

>What went wrong?
>No subject
This thread

>he'd be fine if he lost the personality trait his character revolves around
Are you retarded? There'd be nothing funny or endearing about him without it.

That not me

I have never seen this anime before.

They didn't have Choro killed off after episode 1 and allowed to him and Oso to drag the show down with their boring personalities.

It was mostly miss.

Your husbando is bad and you should feel bad.

ESL you fuck off.

season 2 NEVER

>what went wrong?
Jyushimatsu festival.

and interview

The letter episode.

interview was an okay skit, but i felt dissapointed that they had a whole setup for an office au with the other characters (like boss kara and secretary totty etc) and then just did nothing with it and instead focused on jyushi being lolrandumb. which would've been fine for one skit, but then they also did an entire episode with it afterwards, so jyushi just became annoying rather than charming.

Gross.

>everyone sees an entertaining show
>a select few see pandering everywhere

This is the true genius of Osomatsu-San. You can only see what you are, deliberately, looking even if it doesn't really exist.

It got real

bbc.com/news/world-australia-36244902

>real
>quintuplets
you know that the Matsuno bros are 6, don't you?

That's deep. A double edged sword.

You mean what went right.

>My favorite film is Eraserhead

Nothing. It's a quality show.

Who cares about Totty?

> less SHEEH
> the last episode was particularly unfunny.
> karamatsu(best boy)
Cancer reply.

twitter.com/eine_007/status/729982962289123329
Nice.

>chorofags still sperging about this
I hate this meme

Who are the best dressed Matsus and why is it always Kara and Totty?

>Fashion model Matsus
Man, this is honestly reaching EVA levels of financial exploitation.

AU skits were too long and too mny. Most of them could ave been wrapped up in a couple of minutes rather than 6 or 7.
Side characters used uncreatively. Would have liked to see what they could have done with the parents aside from just trying to get them out of the house. -San's manga does a better job with the mom, but not with the dad in that regard.
The boys are okay, I like what they do with them but sometimes they just feel a little stale. Ichi's cat stuff got boring ages ago, so did Kara's painfulness and Oso's lack of doing something. Juice didn't get "randumb" so much as he just did the same thing he's always done, but more frequently. Choro's idolfaggotry was pretty nonexistent except for maybe the latter half of the second cour.
Too much Tottyface. I get that it was a funny scene, but they shoehorn it into everything now. It stopped being funny the third time.
Dramatic episodes were okay for the most part. Esper Kitten was supposed to be melodramatic and I get that, but Flower and in Love were kinds of schmaltzy. I liked the Flower better though. She was Dream Girl material but at least she could speak for herself.

I think having everyone come back and having Shonousuke take over the show would have been a fuunny and fitting way to end the series. Everyone is ragging on each other to get screen time,the important players are trying to step up their game, and tons of episodes get referenced. Maybe if they had moved some of the later cour characters and maybe AV to that episode it would have made for a great finale.

Oh don't be silly. Does it have its own world at Universal Japan yet?

It's ironically Ichi. All his outfits that aren't paired with sandals have been neat.

If anyone wants less sheeh it's fans that do like Iyami.

Gintoki finally wins
Also Fappy is now in third.

Not enough Totoko

I forgot the pic like a dumbass

>Choro third.

DELETE THIS.

He is 7, everyone calm down.

And so it begins.

Yet being the keyword here.

Did Gintama fans like rally up since last time?

Also, Kara's finally ahead of Ichi.

> Gin
> Matsus 2,4 5
> Okita
> Takasugi
> Totty
> Oso
> Hijikata
> Kagura
> Miyuki
> Zura
I love this.

>Kara first
>Choro third

What kind of bizarro world did I enter?

I'm just gonna throw this out there.
Choro > Oso

Naked boys

Nevermind, I'm retarded.

Both are good.

I would just say to kill yourself.

Get out of here Osomatsu.

Ichi is boring, why does everyone love him so much? What am I missing?

Fujo's love lazy sadboys with inner demons.

>Saitama still in the chart
makes me happy for no reason
also
>best boy last
Osomatsu is so an underrated character

>Still have over $200 in merch preordered
>6 keychains due to ship April/May/June
>Only received an invoice for one 2 weeks ago
>tfw might have to pay EMS shipping for 3 separate orders of keychains this summer

If we don't get a second season I'm gonna be pretty pissed.

Taste is subjective, user.

I want to affectionately pat Kara's mer-bottom

Ass

Not enough Iyami and Chibita

Aside from nothing, bupkis

You mean not enough girlymatsu

This, if by fujomatsu you mean F6.

I do think some of the AU skits dragged on too long and didn't have enough going for them.

Calming Detective worked because it had a plot, but in Girlymatsu they're always just hanging around with nothing really happening. It can work with the brothers but not with them. I would've liked the "period drama" au to have had a plot too, since I liked the ideas from it.

What about the random story about the crazy guy?

Those last episodes were great. After 19 they found a nice balance between the stories and segments.

That one did drag on a bit too, and the payoff really wasn't enough. Watching it a second time was a chore.

What should the payoff have been?

fujos were what went wrong. Luckily fujo's are just fans and while the show had a few scarce incidents of undeniable fujo service it was for the most part an absolutely fun ride.
So ultimately, no much.

Choro and Totty are tied for my favourites user and I still think it's hilarious.

Indeed, even when I disliked the last episode I don't have complains. I dislike all the gay material with the brothers, but that doesn't have anything to be with the series itself.

Jigusou?

>I dislike all the gay material with the brothers,

Please list examples of what those were.

Exactly what pandering are you guys talking about and how is it different from any other anime pandering to horny pre-teens.

Same for Girlymatsu. I don't think them doing nothing is necessarily bad, but they just do nothing in a boring way. You can be cooped up in a room and still do something entertaining, like tell a joke or go nuts or something. But all they do is point and observe.

Even the fujo character was kind of annoying. I liked that she was mostly childish, though. She snickered at everything with Juiceko. Nice departure from "LET'S SHIP EVERY BOY UNDER THE SUN DOHOHO"

fujo pandering is more profitable

I'm assuming all the post-reverse harem F6 episodes (Lube pool, Matsu Juice, to name a few).

> Ichi smile
My poor heart.

>6 Atsushis

It's like they're kids again.

The skull nipple pasties killed me.

Hi Sup Forums

Stop posting, Ichimatsu

I feel personally targeted.

But Totty is useless and gross, and Choro has more real potential to get a job and laid than a lying liar who betrays his brothers and gives them false hope.

>Ichi finds a viable source of Mermaid Sashimi

But Choro is also a lying liar and gives himself false hope. And this is coming from someone who's alright with he-mouth.

I do NOT brush against him at night.

Why are the olders so fuckable?