Kekkai seisen

Can we just take a moment and discuss how amazing this show is?
It's got to be one of the best things I've seen past 5 years or or so.
Why does no one appreciate it or give it the credit it's due?

Most of the people seem to shit on it because of the pacing and not understanding what's going on so they drop it like 5 episodes in.

And that is not okay.

I didn't have any issues with it aside from the fact that it almost tried to be Baccano a bit harder than it should've but that's not even a big problem.

What is wrong with people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jEugzrgUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some didn't like the ending but I thought it was worth the wait.

Also the episodic episodes were really good wasn't really bothered about him and Whaito.

HELO DOMO BOKU WA KOKOOOOOO

Eh? How is it like Baccano?

It's not following 3 different timelines for fucks sake.

It's pretty amazing yes. I still haven't finished it, at the 7th episode now, might even be waiting for blu rays if they are coming out.

That chess episode was the fucking shit however. And the vampire one too.

Goddamn.

Shounen therefore not art.

Only anime I gave a perfect score to on my list for that year, actually. I agree that it's pretty fucking good.

The BDs are out for a while now.
All the rips on nyaa are pretty shit though and no one competent will be subbing them ever though.
So you might wanna look into some private trackers if you want to watch BDs.

People liked it quite a lot when it was airing

But nowadays there are more who dislike

Yeah fuck no

Bungou is not good

They're not even in the slightest similar.
What are you smoking?

Yeah I'll just add it to my ever growing to do list.

It's nice to see more of Nightows stuff.

Most people dropped it when it was airing.

May be good, may be bad, but both are similar. It seems to be a copy of this

I loved the art, those backgrounds were incredibly amazing.

Other than that, it's just your everyday generic shounen shit.

How is it a copy of it?
It's like comparing lotgh to mars of destruction.
They're both in space but that's it.
I can see how bungou may look western, but that's only the aesthetic.
The culture and literally everything in the show is completely different.

Still haven't watched this but I watched Kyousougiga and that was amazing. I am full of anticipation for this show.

Generic shonen shit doesn't set up the mood as well as this show did though.

One of the best story lines in anime that's for sure.

Other than that it was alright I guess, the visuals were meh.

The main guy is a 16ish kid who is introduced to a secret agency with mysterious powers and has fun with them

only people that think it's great are from reddit 10/10 times, didn't lurk for the delay, and watch big 3 shonen.

it was ok, thats it.

It's a shitty durarara knockoff

Only people that think it's merely ok or shit are pretentious faggots who have shit for brains taste. And are also from reddit.

And have fucking shit grammar. Fix that grammar you fucking faggot.

>talk about grammar
>randomly put period in the middle. of sentences

Kill yourself, leddit.

The mood for what?

Time to brush up on that English, retard.

Not him, but your writing level is pretty bad.

He's right, you're a retard.
Learn some grammar before calling out other people, ESL-kun.

You're retarded.

I thought Shujin was pretty good. Unless your computer is too shit to play it. Also it's not like AB has many internals.

I liked most of it, but the long-delayed conclusion was a massive letdown. I try not to be the guy who hates on an otherwise decent show because of a bad finale, but man. That ending was more of a crash landing.

>hurr durr u dum

Such a shame that Sup Forums seems to think bad grammar is unimportant now. I bet you feel like a hero rushing in and saving the poor little pleb.

>shujin
Hell no.
His encode is terrible and bloated, I think he might have butchered the subs and timings too.
What's the point of having 2gigs per episode encodes if they look like unfiltered garbage?
If feels like he just put it through some bandicam converter or some shit.
I'm not even sure if he used BDMVs.

You fucking dumb, illiterate faggot.
We're calling you a retard because you type like an African gorilla on meds and tell people their grammar is bad.
You are the one who sucks at basic English.
Fuck off.

I thought the ending was fine.
What's wrong with it?

I felt baited after the first episode or so. Thought it was going to be about MC learning about his eyes and saving his sister but instead it was mostly episodic with an ending that was obviously forcing the show to be back on track with the manga.
Its okay though other than that I suppose.

So you're both illiterate, AND an imbecile. I pity the poor braincells who have had the misfortune of being stuck in your pathetic body. At least they have the consolation of living short lives.

Because Cuckai Shitstain is a bad show and you should feel bad.

But it's good.
You just have shit taste.

I was really disappointed.

It was okay and had a nice setting but it's not amazing.

I'm curious to see what you think is amazing user, if to you this was merely okay.

Only the last 10 mins of each episode was good.

And since they are anime originals that shows the source material is garbage and Bones did a better job.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

I'm pretty sure I watched all of Kekkai as it aired but I can't for the life of me remember what the finale of the anime was.
Was the last episode delayed or something?

It was released later in the year. Like 5 months after.

Yeah, it's a little on the bloated side, but
>It feels like he just put it through some bandicam converter or some shit.
What does that even mean?
Also who likes their anime with a bunch of ugly filters on top?

This.
I really liked this show. Btw, it's one of those anime, whose plot is different from manga and both versions are good.

Huwaito dying kinda pissed me off.

Months? How did that even happen?
I guess I should get around to watching it.

Fuck off, underage.

No u

She's anime original so she has to fuck off somehow to fit with the source material.

>It's got to be one of the best things I've seen past 5 years or or so.

What is this supposed to even mean? Are we supposed to know how much anime you watched or assume your taste isn't utter garbage?

Fucking fujo retard, you are the reason people don't like the show as much. Instead of just discussing the show and enjoying it, you idiots keep forcing it as some sort of revolutionary AOTY. It was above average, it also had it's weakpoints. Only fan base more delusional is Madokafags.

Literally the definition of forced animation
Plot wasn't there.
Obnoxious characters given like 2 seconds of backstory.
Edge everywhere but at the same time lel randum humour

Only thing going for it is the good backgrounds and above average character designs.

>you are the reason people don't like the show as much

People who don't like shows because of other people are subhumans anyway user. They don't matter if their taste is mandated by the masses. And yeah, dislike because of popularity is exactly the same thing as love because of popularity.

Nope the manga is dogshit compared to the anime. I couldn't even go through the first volume.

Dropped it after 3 episodes

Proud for you missing out on it.
More for me to enjoy.

Well the anime had no resolution.
So manga is nice to know how it will end.

The realest nigga.

They wanted to make a longer episode for the finale so they needed a longer timeslot, I guess that was the first one available.

Second season soon.

More like never.
I wish there was another season though, would be nice.
Damn bones.

Bones has nothing to do with this, they're just the studio chosen to adept it. It's up to Shueisha whether they want more anime.

Too short.

>Shueisha
Who?

Shueisha owns the magazine Kekkai Sensen is published in.

No, it was pretty much confirmed.
OVA coming in July, and Vale confirmed that BONES already working on a second season of "a certain anime".

S2 of SB69 of is also confirmed though. Not saying Kekkai Sensen won't get an S2 by the way.

>BONES already working on a second season of "a certain anime".
No. 6 season two, here we go!

Slowly watched the first four episodes while Vivid was releasing, then put it on a hold. Came back when the BDs were finished and it was a fucking blast.

I understand though, the Crossfair episode was shit and rather pointless. Would have been better with an actual game instead of random bullshit. E.g. fortress chess would have been exotic enough.

Had some comfy lounge jazz

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jEugzrgUY

best episode

Which BDs did you watch?
I thought vivid only did the TV.
Are there any subs?

No, Vale said that he subbed the show. So it certainly isn't SB69, and SB69 season 2 already announced when he said that on IRC.

>funimation
Go kill yourself.

[Glue] used Vivid's subs and typesetting. Found no issues with it, though some people are guaranteed to sperg over something.

>glue
>no seeds
Well then.

u wot m8

Though sure, it isn't much.

>tfw super chess episode

Everything concerning the anime-only plot was boring shite.
The episodical stuff was fantastic though.

Yeah I mean.
I'm downloading at 56 kb/s with 2(5) seeds.
That's gonna take a minute.

Easily the worst show of 2015, no memorable character, non-existent plot, random but not funny, retarded music placement, only "good" episodes were 5 and 6(I can barely remember those 2), it looked good though.

Easily the best show of 2015, vibrant and memorable characters, unique and engaging plot, hilarious comedy and great music placement.

This show is pretty good proof that the average Sup Forumsnons taste is just as bad as every other anime fans

The number of times I saw "I don't understand what's happening?" comments just because the plot was written like every other type of media instead of over explaining everything like most series was a real letdown

>worst show of 2015
>in the year that Aldnoah.Zero 2 and Seraph aired

I want to cuddle with Leo

It was talked about a lot up until episode 11 but the hype died down since there was a huge gap before the final episode.

Episode 12 being completely irrelevant didn't help.

Watching this was weird, because all the Gintama connections.

Seraph was pretty good brochacho.
Shinoa is my best baby.

>Leonardo Watch, I'm pround of you

That scene was flawless

Don't ever forget episode 8 that super fuck up.

Literally the only reason to watch this garbage.

You are just proving his point.

>unique and engaging plot
Not even the people that liked the show think it had a good plot.

You know the ed got ban off youtube.

The only thing tying it to Bacanno is New York and good girls.