>uses red

You're fucking retarded

Good job, fuck bigots

mad

It's hand counted so it doesnt matter

Confirmed bachelors' bachelor.

wdymbt?

>I'm not insecure about something that will never effect me
It will affect you. Trust me, I'm Canadian. First it's gay marriage, and then it's...this.

>It's hand counted so it doesnt matter

That's what you think. 90% of people would consider it a spoiled ballot

Thanks ausbro!

it literally is hand counted though

if it was automated it would be in pencil you dumb cunt, the machines read the lead. There's no lead in ink.

Drown yourself in the shower Cunt

>lead in pencils

So excited for the next postal survey so I can marry my dog

Nah but for real nice OP

Are you retarded?

No wonder you voted yes

> wdymbt?
Far less amusing when I have to unpack it. But here goes my convict cunt friend:

> Confirmed
Standard Sup Forums meaning: I have identified you as a...

> Confirmed Bachelor
An old expression for a: homo, faggot, donut puncher, backdoor bandit, poofta, etc.

> Bachelor
An unwed man.

> Confirmed bachelors' bachelor
An unwed homo.

You said: "will never effect me"
So I implied that you are a homo who will never be married using 3 words.

I agree. Very proud of you OP fuck these wannabe nazi manlets

>gay marriage will never affect me

BAKE THE CAKE YOU BIGOT FUCKING BAKE IT I AM YOUR GOD NOW

OH man! Now you can into progressive politics like the US! You're gonna love it man, we're just so happy over here. If you hear anyone bring up the "slippery slope" argument, you just tell that guy there's no example out there of gay marriage leading a country to extreme levels of jewish influence.

Trust me goy, you're gonna love it!

I mean we're already cucked because they got rid of the gay fear defence

a bloke wouldnt have hands like a fucking fairy

Weiber verrater

What kind of faggot uses a red pen?

Seriously does anyone actually care about this? Apart from religious spastics and turbo fags.

t the average yes voter

sorry about your downs syndrome

>hand counted
>Has barcodes on it

You squandered the chance to do your part to make your countries lefties go on suicide watch.
You are hereby denied any and all resulting schadenfreude from a 'no' result.

> Thinks red pen is a 'dark color'
> Thinks marriage can be made between two men or two women.

Your nails that dirty from fisting your boyfriend you fucking poofter?

His nails are clipped down, if he's fisting anyone he hasn't done it in a while.

Omg so edgy bro! That's sure to trigger us!
>*yawn*

>weak finger structure
>dirty uncut nails
>small lunula (low testosterone)
>poor reading comprehension
>little to no thought to instinctive pen colour choice

lmaoing at your life

aren't clipped down

>use a dark pen
Your vote isn't going to be counted you fucking retard

t. minority of voters amongst a sea of conservative immigrants and old white people

my condolences OP

Why would you clip your nails? It pleasantly scratches inside your anus.

No, it clips you and then you're bleeding from your ass and it's terrible for everyone.

B A K E T H E C A K E

hi fag

Deport yourself, you kike faggot

>pure b8

That is either the hand of a very feminine cuck or a terribly out of date woman. Horrifying. Even our gipsy mutants have better-looking hands

0/10 desu, should probably try to kill yourself

I find it hilarious he took the time to do this lol

>use a dark pen
>marked it in red
????

Australia is for everyone. Don't be so homophobic.

expect more natural selection to happen then you fucking retard

> ruining your country
> fuck you, pol
Kek

Syrian civil war will never affect you, so fuck refugees. Pedophilia will never affect you, so let's legalize it. Sexism will never affect you (as you are a man) so fuck women.

Good for you. I support SSM but kinda hope they lose, though.

HOLY FUCK look at what these evil cunts are doing to win. How do we stop them?

Do you roastie. Continue proving that all women are children at best who are easily swayed to retarded causes.

I'm morally bankrupt according to everyone whom I've told I'm voting no because I just don't care.

If that's real, that's a federal crime and he can be prosecuted.

Clean your fingernails

^Gaydar working overtime

Are you honestly fucking retarded?

This is the right aswner. You can dislike homosexuals but freedom and liberty should always come before.

The government should have absolutely nothing to do with marriage, rather it should just recognize civil partnerships of everyone.

>When you shitpost so hard you ruin a nation.

I am screencapping this post

>Can't even follow simple directions.
>Thinks ze is smarter than everyone else.

From what I've gathered lurking, the majority of Emus voting No aren't doing it because they're fundamentally against SSM. More-so they hate frivolous government spending on a GoodFeels campaign and the insufferable cunts that use it as a perch to virtue signal and morally grandstand.

My suspicion is that this whole 'issue' would have been more well received if the survey were skipped and the law just sent to the legislative branch (or w/e yall use) without spending millions on faggy parades and fliers.

Wow thanks hun, good on you babe. Congrats sweetie so proud.

am i doing it rite?

>implying I care about Australia
Have fun in hell

This is why mass democracy can't work

>LOOK POLE EBIC TROLE XDDDDD

^Klaus^ gets it

Whoo-hoo

were you trying to come out as a huge faggot?
then yes

go fuck a kangaroo

this is why new zealand kicks your ass at rugby.

Your hands indicate that you are a female

He checked Yes, so they'll count it even if he marked itas with his own shit

Fake news by real jews.

^tru this^

Australia was a mistake.

>use a dark pen
>uses red pen
>votes yes

Australia folks, in a constant contest with Leaf's of who can be the best (worst?) shit poster. Bravo, ye jack off cunt. If you ever have a son, he is going to be a bottom, by the time he is 14 years old, getting fucked in the arse, less than 50 feet from where you are sitting on the couch.

Brav - fucking - OH! AUSTRALIA YES!

>name your country, and have you ever swallowed cum before?
>AUSTRALIA
>YES

Today, OP was a faggot, AND zhe* delivered!! Is that an oxy-moron or what? Delivering, in the form of being a faggot, and voting YES to liking dicks in, on, near, and around zhim's mouth, and anus.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU DUMB FAGGOT. THE SLIPPERY SLOPE IS REAL. CALIFORNIA IS PUSHING TO LEGALIZE "MAGIC MUSHROOMS" BECAUSE "It is the next logical step, after legalizing marijuana"

>transgender acceptance is the next logical step after gay marriage rights
>beastiality and dog blow jobs are the next logical step
>pedophilia acceptance is the next logical step
>wait, what? Life like sex dolls, that objectify proud proud WYMYN around the globe/flat-earth? FUCK NO, BAN IT. It is too sexual!

*(we can assume OP's gender, by inferring several things from the original post. Zhit, is most likely a zhim, or a zher. I am only using these accepted pro-nouns NOW, so that I can help my Australia bro's, my m8's and my blokes and my little cunty cunts, You glorious "Cunning Stunts" bastards! Point is, get use to calling faggots like op ZHE, ZHIM, ZHER, ZHIT. ZHEY, ZESHE, and last but certainly not least, ZHARM. Because, if you don't get use to practicing it now, you will just end up getting fined upwards ofr 500 Dollary-Doos for using the wrong "chosen pro-nouns, roating on a daily basis, if you trigger me for being a frizzeak [not the good kind of frizzeak, in bed, but the cunt-a-licious type o btich freak]"

But hey faggot OP, nice b8 m8, i r8 the b8 88/88 and say gr8 w8 to h8 you fucking chicken fuckerr!~ Get bent, (((faggot)))

>I'm a bloke

OP really is a faggot. Not surprised.

">does not work for Australia Post"
Well, they would say that wouldn't they.

Faggot

Thanks canadabro

there's no lead in pencils cunt

>about something that will never effect me

So, you aren't a gay faggot, but you also aren't a straight-fag? Like, you don't get pussy? So you aren't going to get married?

Face it faggot. You are on Sup Forums. You ARE a faggot. Whether you realize it or not. You Like to fuck traps, and you voted AUSTRALIA YES I LOVE CUM IN MY MOUTH... TO SWALLOW!-!-!-!

You voted yes, because Traps ARE gay, and you want to marry a chink-trap. I fucking knew it. Australia sucks each others dicks and likes to take traps in his anus.

no, it would have been better received if the poofs tackled individual issues in a modest way.

My no vote cancels out your poofta vote. Thank fuck democracy's useless...

>committing crime
>repressing different opinion
>t. every yes voter

expect a lot of the 'no" vote to come from minorities like chinese and mudslimes that you fucking love so much- not from white people.

:)

>Why
>do
>you
>meme
>big
>tits

Because Why-Do-You-Meme-Bisexuals-andTransgenders

MEANS YOU ARE FAGGOTS WHO SWALLOW CUM.

Trust me anons, I live in UTAH. Mormon land! One of the best, most conservative states around (we are full as FUCK by the way, do NOT come here, especially if you are gay!)

Ever since that BLEACHED negro held the office of the president, and they signed that bill that made GAY-FAGGOT marriage LEGAL across the United States, it has SLIPPED down the slippery slope pretty quickly.

I know all of you Aus fags and other countries know, you are all gay as fuck for the United States and you just straight up sl-slurp, slizzurp, up our cum, and our news stories. While you guzzle that milky white jizz, you watch/read American news. So you KNOW how quickly its gotten worse. If you give a faggot an inch of dick, just one single time, he will have been railed, and laid pipe on for multiple miles worth of thrust, in and out, an American Chad 7 inches , or an Australia virgin, 7 centimeters (sometimes 7.5 to 8 wh-whole centiemeters when you see a REALLY hot half Abo, half Chink pure-blooded AUstralian womyn on her passport, and you get SO st-stiff that your cock could hang a wet towel on it? Yeah, you autisitcally spurt out your little cock to being 8 centimeters.. big fucking deal. For real though, mine is 6 and 5/8 INCHES. H-A-R-D... Why am I telling you my erect penis length? Because you are voting YES on penis on penis sword-fightibng action. So, I KNOW that you are interested in my cock size. I KNOW you are fantaziing about everyone in this threads, penor sizes. Fucking faggot.

comedy gold right here

fuck yes.

>use a dark pen

"Fuck you Pol"

>Red pen

>lead in pencils

You will say the same when (((they))) force your children into faggotization classes in school and if you complain you lose custody and will go to jail for hate speech.

This is what gay rights bring to your life, your children and your society, stop before it's too late.

im open to a debate about perverted leftist ideologies

I don't care what you say faggots, Love will win

Sup Forums loses once again

see you on /r/Sup Forums xd