Bokunohero

Is this the first anime where the protagonist cries in every scene?

Thats not evangelion

>cries
Where are the tears in your gif?

at least he cries while trying to overcome his fears

there are other protagonist where he just passive as fuck

>claims he cries in every scene
>not crying in the scene posted

>yfw only underages can't stand Deku

I don't even have face for this

he's a nerd, he's afraid, he never had power, he's learning and he's not crying in that scene

Hold on

*eyes well up*

Y-You're saying?

*voice shakes*

You're trying to tell me?

*eyes turn red and puffy*

You're saying that I?

*sobs mixed with stammering*

A-Am a crybaby and stuff?

*bursts into tears*

The early chapters really fooled you into thinking that Deku would approach conflicts with tactics instead of PUNCH HARDER.

All Might can't die fast enough for Deku's much needed character growth.

But user he uses his brain in more than one occasion, not always though.

seems like he got fooled by last chapters.

boku no capeshit is fucking shit I wonder who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give it an anime.
Fucking laughed my sides out when I read that the moral of the story was than everyone can become an hero even without power and then the americacapeshit gives his overpowered shit to the mc. Literally fuck my morality up senpai.

Bet you fatasses can't clear the junkyard singlehandedly without crying

No it isn't, fucking casual.

It actually makes his rise (or descent) into absolute madman territory that much better

What is Alien9?

Well apparently you read wrong since the moral of the story is that you can't be a hero without power. It constantly hammers home the point that only thing weak powerless people trying to be heroes will accomplish is getting themselves and others killed.

For me I think the story is trying to say that there's several different qualities that makes a hero, and it's sort of highlighted with the entance exam. One aspect is what Bakugo focuses on, how a hero needs to be strong and can't be defeated. That's the kind of thing Deku needed help with, you can't defeat evil without power. However another aspect of a hero is being able to save them, and that's seems to be the quality Deku is good at. Deku's first instinct would be to go and help someone even when he shouldn't be able to do much, and he has the ability to inspire and help others with their own issues (got All Might to act against the slime villain, helped Todoroki start to get past his issues about his powers and start seeing his mom again, became a hero to Kouta who hated heroes).

>Being this new

He doest remember that shota mailman.

Why?
Too close to home?
:^)

That's not One piece

HOW IS THIS SHOW SO BAD
FUCK

This.

1/10 bait, I replied

that beta faggot from accel world

nobody will ever top that fat faggot as the worst MC of all time

no but tokyo ghoul is

IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE HAS SUPER POWERS

ONE JAPANESE HIGH SCHOOL KID DOESNT

BUT THEN HE EATS SUPERMAN'S SEMEN

AND BECOMES HIS SUCCESSOR

Who is luffy from one piece?

That's not evangelion.

80% of population has a quirk

Fuck off back to your hugbox shitposter

this show is about not giving up on your dreams and shit and the kid just cries and studies heroes and never tried to become strong he only applied to the best school and suddenly a middle aged man made him eat his hair and told him you could be a hero and then the kid actually works hard

You're gonna love Stain, if the anime gets to him.

Also, how are they going to make the first half of the sports festival tolerable? I felt the like the stakes had just disappeared after Noumu and and shit hitting the fan at the disaster rescue training until I realized that Todoroki was point of the arc, but they failed to get to him with any degree of brevity.