IPhone X discriminates against Muslims

The Apple iPhone X comes with a new technology called FaceID, which is obviously incompatible with the Niqab and the Burka. Excluding tens of million of Muslim women from taking advantage of this new technology is hateful against Muslim women.

It is disrespectful to the religion of more than a billion people and we should call out Apple for their blatant Islamophobia.

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/iphone-x/
youtube.com/watch?v=40U6VKq-2yk
jihadwatch.org/2015/02/islamic-state-chops-off-womens-hands-for-using-cell-phones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poe's law

Muslims use iphones?

Apple is now BASED

wtf I love Apple now

It's also hateful against Muslim men because most of the time it doesn't detect your faces as human although that's not technically a defect

>FaceID
how is this secure? Just use a photo or video of someone's face.

Anyone had a look at the site for this shit. They use people of every colour and creed yet they exclude white men.

In like 20 (((diverse))) advertising photos not one white man. And the thing is, I wouldn't have even noticed this if I hadn't had to listen to people complaining about the lack of diversity ie white people so frequently.

fuck off your anti semitic agenda.. fuck off your religion where you worship shiva in disguise of a goddess.

I'm pretty sure converting doesn't involve facial reconfiguration, so no.
It simply won't register Niggers, it'll leave Muslims alone since religion is hard to tell based on a face.

Some demographics are more inclined to be certain religions but whatev

gonna guess it's more than just facial recognition
it'll have ir sensors to see the contours on your face and stuff

only someone with a plastic mould of your mug could crack it

I am disappointed to see that none of you tards are taking this seriously. How can you be so hjateful? We HAVE to call out Apple for their anti-islamic racism!

Lol you just have me a reason to consider buying one. Although I hate the idea of data collection and knowingly and willingly handing over my biometrics isn't exactly on my to do list....but if in were going to buy one it would be because it discriminates against Muslims.

Why the fuck does Apple have such a hard-on for all the biometric data? I code for smartphones, but I've never used one myself save for testing.

Yeah I noticed this too

Yeah, I wonder why, what a mystery

Are they, dare I say, /our multi-billion dollar conglomerate/?

never EVER put yourself into any biometric database for any reason. I had to use that shit on shitskins in afghanistan and its purely for tracking people who are deemed problematic by the government.

WTF I love Apple now?!

I'm already waiting for the buzzfeed and salon hitpieces about how problematic and disgraceful this is.

inb4 It's ableist because it discriminates against people with no face

I heard that of fingerprint scanners and retina recognition, they're both foiled pretty easily and the secure ones are two orders of magnitude more expensive

>I'm already waiting for the buzzfeed and salon hitpieces about how problematic and disgraceful this is.

Maybe we should give them a little nudge.

>Taking adcantage of this new technology
What was wrong with TouchID, or I don't know a simple four digit pass code? Oh, database building! Silly me!

She just has to stick it under the veil. We should have pics for examples.

>muslim women
>talking on the phone
ABSOLUTELY HARAM !

they said they had measures to detect if someone was wearing a mask, they didn't say what though

you have to give your biometric data if you want a passport. probably will soon need it for drivers licenses too

>implying the gov't don't already got heaps of biometrics from you already

>they said they had measures to detect if someone was wearing a mask
Bane?

The data is supposedly stored on a seperate chip and not in a cloud service but I don't believe that shit either.

Android phones with face unlock had you blink to unlock. Im guessing this will be something similar

I use IPhone and have no face

Are Apple fags really impressed and unaware by what android had 5 years ago?

they did tho
they had mask makers make masks to train their neural net on so it wouldn't be fooled
same with a picture of a your face
I figure future generations will have such high resolution cams they'll just do retina scans from 3 feet away

>Muzzies will be the first goyim to get chipped...problem solved.

android shitty face recognition could be bypassed with a photo lol

Multiple cameras and deptg recognition

Apple fags are not only easily impressed but believe the blatant bullshit Apple lies about constantly.

Apple is the ultimate bluepill. You can't woke normies from Apple, they will just trauma and die, unable to cope with the truth.

Is this the new propaganda we're going with to fuck with apple?

Is apple /ourphonecompany/?

faggot

Taking a picture of your face before you get on your phone? Seems like a way to bust people for posting the wrong opinions online. Never buying it.

Yes. Do it.

how will I ever call my IED in time for the American convoy?

Allah gave Steve Jobs rectal cancer for a reason. Praise be unto Him.

I also fucked up on that one. It took me way too long to destroy the finger scanner on my phone. It was always de-activated from the start but only after i rooted it and removed the software from within, did it actually stop collecting data.
(((They))) have my fingerprints now. If i am ever going to do something forbidden, i will have to be very careful, or just burn my prints at some point. Like hitman lol.

>Is this the new propaganda we're going with to fuck with apple?

I would hope so.

>lagdroid face recognition
What this user said

>Assumes Muslims will purchase a smartphone
>Doesn't realize they prefer Straight Talk burner phones because they are easier to wire the speaker to explosives

You didn't think this one through, did you OP?

>"I use android "

The warriors of Allah have been using encrypted messengers for quite a while.

>he thinks (((they))) didn't already have his fingerprint prior to owning an iPhone
The bluepill is strong

Wear gloves retard.

Mein dude i don't want this to be a war about fucking smartphones but i have been using ios ever since the 3G, a million years ago. I switched to Samsung last year, got the S6 and within 10 minutes iw as like ''I have been a fool for close to a decade''.
I tried the samsung galaxies back then when they came out and you are right, after 1 month, all of my freinds' android phones were full of viruses and lagged like hell, but it's the CURRENT YEAR, if you actually think that android phones have not evolved in the past decade, then you should try one out.
The thing is, google has become a lot more evil than apple these past decade, too. So that's that.
get a Nokia to support finland.

Kek. Do it. Always fun to turn their SJW pandering against them. Lets them know that no matter how much shitskin/fag/tranny ass they kiss there will always be away to twist something they do into being considered racist/homophobic/transphobic by somebody.

hope you have a 3d printed model fully colored of their face

.....In the heat of the moment, i might not have time to wear some rubber gloves.
it goes without saying my dude.
They didn't, i placed a thick sticker on day one on the button when i got my iphone 5S

and tried out the function, it couldnt recognize my finger.

>he actually bought a samshit
I honestly don't care if you buy any other Android phone, but Samshit phones are so bloated and filled with so much shitty apps that it's better to buy a Xiaomi that is $200 cheaper and yet faster

>face id
>new
my 4 year old Samsung has this

They're all evil, man. Apple has been sucking CIA / NSA cock from day one. They've even built them exclusive backdoors into every phone.

Meanwhile Google is literally the CIA now.

So there is no alternative option if you want a modern cellphone. You're going to get snooped on no matter what.

>They didn't
It's hilarious seeing you being so concerned about a fucking fingerprint when you subconsciously know (((they))) have far more sensitive information about you than a greasy thumb

Rooted it and removed literally every single useless APP. I do agree there were more than a dozen of those useless pre-installed apps. But it's not a problem for me. And still, even if it was a problem, i just couldn't go back to ios after just 10 mins.

Such as? You do know that i am not in germany right now, right?
I don't know why i am so paranoid. Don't know when or why it started. But i am.

>iPhone X
apple.com/iphone-x/
Won't be long before they are selling subscriptions to marketers that will use your face 'mapped with over 30k dots' to create very, very targeted ads IRL. Billboards that change their ad as you approach, etc.

Probably up to personal preference but iOS 10 runs much smoother and faster than Android 7.0, and for some reason, even rooted Samshit S8's still have a significant performance drop while scrolling

If you can already be easily identified by gov't run CCTV's anywhere in the US, a fingerprint is basically pointless to be worried about

They already have this in China, they're obsessed with facial recognition, cameras are literally everywhere and you can pay in stores by just showing up and it gets automatically deducted from your account and you get personal digital greetings and whatever.

all you need is a profile and front view photo to be able to create a 3d model of a face, more photos = more true to life
3d printers capable of printing that size are pretty affordable too
or you could use a third party service to print it out

Just read the thing. The phone consists of only screen which is really nice indeed. The thing is, they even claim it has an entire new OS to go with it, and yet, there is still no split screen. Why have such a large screen when you can only have 1 thing on it at a time? I was chatting on messenger, browsing Sup Forums and watching a melee tourney on twitch, at the same time on the same sreen while losing 0 functionality and without limitng the performance/no lag.
I hate how apple succesfully disconnected their fans from the rest of the technology. They even disconnected them from using the same headphones, same usb that everyone else is using. You can't even transfer songs to it if you don't sync it with itunes on YOUR pc.
I don't know why people keep buying iphones and keep distancing themselves from reality.

I am homosexual and I love Apple now

Is the CCTV situation that bad in the US as it is in the UK?
CCTV is overrated, honestly, whenever they are actually needed, the dude with the hoodie always gets away. I am confident that more than half the cameras are just fakes.

Maybe an app to recognize Muslim women by their mutilated genitals.

>hide slide threads
>only sage slide threads
>never respond to slide threads

That's just a myth. If it were true that women are treated like shit in muslim countries, the feminists here would have spoken up about such a big issue.

ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have about 3k songs, movies and seasons on Itunes, before I got the apple radio (which is pretty awesome honestly). I stay with apple, not because I think their product is the best, but because I am so invested at this point and because the security is better.

it's the future, man

youtube.com/watch?v=40U6VKq-2yk

>Be American
>Get new phone
>Ohboy
>Get it all nice and set up in Apple Store
>Drive home
>Exit car
>Bee is on your front door
>Hi Mr Ber
>Fuck you Mr Apple consumer
>Get stung
>face swells
>after emergency treatment, try and use phone
>Screechingalarms.mp3
>Police arrive immediately
>Hi what seems to be the problem offi-
>get shot

kek

stop crying. too generous of apple that you have mosque emoji. but seriously: what about them?

It takes a 3D picture by using two front facing cameras to measure the geometry of your face. A picture is 2D so it will see a flat screen. It's probably specifically programmed to not work on 2D images I would guess. I doubt it works a certain distance or angle from you either so somebody that grabs your phone has to literally hold it within eyeshot long enough for the phone to recognize you.

>but because I am so invested at this point
So keep it on a fucking thumbdrive (or fuck, a TB now costs what, $50?). Every time you want to open your computer to change a processor or look at sometime, even though yu OWN IT, you have to go have some fuckface do it FOR YOU, take your shekels, DL your data, etc?? It's lunacy. It's the biggest scam on earth. And you can't play any decent games. I used apple up until maybe 2006, back when you could still jailbreak and rob the sht out of their istore and rob them blind for a $700 tom-tom. You have to be insane to use an apple product these days. Insane and fucking lazy.

Like buying a really shitty, overpriced car with the hood cemented shut.

If it's convinent for you the sure. Like i said, apple did a very good job to distance their consumers fromt he rest of the world.

>Visit the great US of A
>Have to give two fingerprints and biometrics of my face and eyes before i can enter the country

At least i got to experience american Freedom by shooting guns in Texas. I've also given my biometrics to Japan as well. Guess im fucked.

My phone is jailbroken. Don't know what you're talking about. Jail breaking honestly isn't really worth it anymore anyways unless you can make your own shit. I literally changed the lock screen and icon layout and that's it. Anything else is stupid. You know apple is gonna make it fully customizable eventually. They're just really slow about it.

You got so invested in itunes that you simply can't ''escape'' now. If you do, it will be very hard. They had that planned out a long time ago.

>movies and seasons on Itunes
You could have torrented all of that for free. And put it on your electrononic synaogue through something like Kodi. In an hour. People have no fucking clue how they are being ru=ipped off or are just too fucking dumb. Hey, want to send me some shekels? You're giving it away to apple, why not me? Tell me what movies you want, I'll charge you 75% of what they are getting. Same quality will have it for you to DL.

Wow not a single white guy

>isn't really worth it anymore
Thus the reason I said "back in ~2006 or 2007, whenever the early ones were out and they had things like tom-tom for $700 and you could just rob their store blind and filll up your cart with every expensive app for free.

Is this 'iPhone 10' or literally 'iPhone X'?

>Wow triggered bro?
I get it's like a religious thing but do we really need a iPhone X?
I'm no Mac fag but that's fucking gay.

>implying muslim whores that are even allowed to use or own a brand new iphone even wear a hijab or at the very most just one that coveres the hair.

>simply can't ''escape'' now.
You can though, in one 3 day weekend. If you get angry and paranoid enough and want to actually see what gomes on and work on your own hardware with your tools. I think the entire NSA thing and having to go to that fuckign store and the fac tthat you pay them, but you CANNOT open your own machine? FUCK YOU, I'M PAYING YOU.

I got completely away from it all, I buy my own parts, encrypt everything, Tor -with-Tails on a thumb drive (when not gaming), the entire thing. Once you get wise to the electric Jew, people with a strong enough will can and will escape them.

Your face details wont go online. Your facial biometrics will be stored in the A11 processor which is supposedly really secure.

Apple claimed multiple times they trained their AI to reject plastic, hollywood-CGI tier plastic moulds of your face

The figure they gave was 1/1,000,000 in the population could give a false positive (although didn't provide a figure for that-- assuming you are fucked if you have a twin).

btw, does Jonny fucking Ive exist or is he some CIA deep state spy?

Muslim woman in burkas aren't allowed to have phones. So no harm no foul.

jihadwatch.org/2015/02/islamic-state-chops-off-womens-hands-for-using-cell-phones

X

>Muslims
>having problems unlocking iPhone X

You know we're going to get a video unlocking an iPhone X with a decapitated head by ISIS by Christmas