Aus/pol/ thread: I changed my mind and voted "Yes" edition

How Australians think about same-sex marriage, mapped
>abc.net.au/news/2017-09-13/same-sex-marriage-support-map-vote-compass/8788978

Ballot papers for the same-sex marriage postal survey have begun to arrive in mailboxes
>news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/ballot-papers-for-the-samesex-marriage-postal-survey-have-begun-to-arrive-in-mailboxes/news-story/41bdae1eb57a9d9fcc79afbdbba01d15

Experts warn Australians need to eat more kangaroos as the marsupial’s population booms
>news.com.au/technology/science/animals/experts-warn-australians-need-to-eat-more-kangaroos-as-the-marsupials-population-booms/news-story/9465175b998f4b88b505997b086603e1

Labor senator Louise Pratt warns gay marriage campaign safeguards won’t stop hate
>news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/labor-senator-louise-pratt-warns-gay-marriage-campaign-safeguards-wont-stop-hate/news-story/e48a4090f7cba746a7338af2e8f66ed3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fIrZi
pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gay shit
Fuck off.

got my thingy in the mail today

voting no
because i'm sooooooooo sick of poofters whinging like a pack of soft cunts

>Taco Bell to open in Australia for Third time
archive.is/fIrZi

>Australians need to eat more roo

you keep shipping that roo meat this way Robbo

Rainbow dragon dildo?
Some cunt tried to steal mine so I punched him. He kept crying that he was going to dob me in to uncle Kev or something

no my ballot thingy

Even the firemen support the gays!

Voting no on behalf of my normie family because their arguement boils down to "yeh okay why not hahaha im not a bigot" and don't really give a shit.

One of the worst things about democracy is a largely uninvested and uninterested majority prevailing over a minority who actually care.

Only question is matter of tactics, do I:

A: Just take their votes and mail it in.
B: Give it to them, let they vote their dumb shit, intercept it, destroy it, ask them to send out new ones and complete those.

A risks them asking about where the fuck their vote is. B risks replacements not getting mailed out because I think you need to verify yourself on the phone and I can't do it on their behalf.

I left both my house mates sitting next to the front door. If they haven't taken they by friday i'm just going to take them and vote no. I will also check the bin to see if they throw them out

So how many of you cunts actually got their voting shit today?

Voting no because fags can't produce children. Marriage is not about love, its about creating and joining families.
Also progressive nigger loving queers can get fucked. Imagine the uproad if the no vote won.

Lots of normies on facebook signalling, so I'm guessing "a lot".

Regardless of intelligence and interest everyone is entitled to their vote.
You shouldn't destroy or tamper with their votes no matter what the answer is.

I haven't
But I'm in bumfuck nowhere Queensland

Voting no, because as a gay myself, I'm disgusted by faggots

Serious question. Whats stopping some guy coming around to every letterbox in my street and taking the ballots, then returning them with a Yes vote?

Seems like this is going to be a giant fucking mess with heaps of fraud

Oh please, why the fuck should the disinterested and low information majority opinion prevail over people who are in the know and are invested in an issue? How many normies are aware that faggots are overwelming responsible for new cases of HIV/AIDS and new and exciting strains of deadly bacteria? How many of them are aware of their child-grooming behaviour of young boys?

Will and Grace style propaganda about faggots will secure them things they never should have if we had dedicated laypersons actuially analyzing and making decisions on the issue armed with the facts.

TL:DR Democracy is a farce..

it's illegal to do that, if you get caught taking other peoples mail you can get it a lot of shit

Fuck I love QLD

why don't you marry it then, Love is Love after all

I live in a housing complex with like 100 mailboxes at the top of the hill.

I saw some shady bloke hanging around there today.

Bet I will never receive my ballot

Kangaroo is pretty tasty, anons, if cooked properly. Leave it to season in a mix of olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Lightly bbq it. This last step is the key - if you cook it too long, it gets a bit tough.

should of set up a camera and filmed the mailboxes. Then you could of caught the cunt

got mine today, voted yes obviously. cos im not a low iq degenerate who wants to live under some knee bending caste system. i dont care what gays do, i dont know why anyone would. i do care about everyone having the same rights, i dont know why anyone wouldnt

Fuck yes.

Also did anyone see based Tones fighting bushfires on the news? top bloke.

vote YES to get your school kiddies taught to be fags by purple haired cat lady teachers.

What about muh right to have a mother and father who don't rape me

Or don't kids have rights anymore

Disease ridden degenerate evolutionary dead enders.

this is why no one takes you retards seriously. you really think horses are going to start eating each other. leave your bedrooms u neet faggots

Vote NO to poofters

Its fucking hot lads.

Praying you made the right decisions, Lads.

Australia is the last pale light in the West.

>i dont care what gays do, i dont know why anyone would. i do care about everyone having the same rights, i dont know why anyone wouldnt

No one cares what gays do. Marriage is a SOCIAL institution, dictated by society. If love is love, why do you need to get married to prove it? They just want the title so they can pretend to be equal, even though they aren't, because they can't have kids. Why should we change a cultural tradition that exists in practically every culture throughout history because a tiny percentage of the population is butthurt about not being treated equally? Marriage obviously exists for reasons above just love. The ideal scenario is that marriage has no place in legality.
As for equal rights, why do abos have some rights that I don't have? How is that fair?

Literally the only argument for is MUH EQUALITY

See Whats more important? Some fag feeling validated by the government, or kids not growing up fucked in the head?

>Marriage is a SOCIAL institution, dictated by society.
no it's not, it's a religious one

It's existed before Abrahamic religions and in societies with a variety of faiths.
But if its religious, why do non-religious people get married?

Huh, guess atheists can't get married then.

>tfw have to pretend voting Yes to everyone to avoid getting lynched
The fuck happened?

This. Only rural and suburban retards would vote No.

What's for dinner lads? Curried sausages here

Can't wait till gay marriage gets the big yes. My boyfriend just came in my beard now our parakeet is eating the cum that split on the ground. You can't stop love you losers.

This. Queerboys have no argument for forcing their gay agenda down peoples throats unnecessarily other than "MUH FEE FEES"

I live in Melbourne and everyone I know is voting no.

It's going to be much closer than people think.

why are you conflating RELIGIOUS MARRIAGE with THE CIVIL INSTITUTION OF "MARRIAGE"?

yes voters do this a lot.

if you weren't married in a church according to the doctrines of that church, you weren't married at all.

It's Queensland, not Queersland

This, I'm in Melbourne too and I know a lot of no voters. Despite all the colourful graffiti and shit you see, theres still some decent opposition. I think a lot of that is also a result of gays and progressives being so childish and insufferable. Gays had this coming

I still don't have my ballot in the post yet but someone dropped this off on my letterbox kek

Yeah it was pretty alright today.
Got my fucking 3m high arch way up made out of telephone poles.
Absolute cunt to get up

Good argument against same sex marriage that won't get me called a bigot?

If you're not stupid you'd have a lock on your mailbox.

>implying any argument won't result in you getting called a bigot
They're set in their ways. I wonder if the irony is lost on them

Abominations don't deserve rights

It doesn't nothing for the state. Marriage is a traditional institution for the creation of a family unit.
Gay marriage has no benefit to society except some people getting to roleplay as married couples and not having their feelings hurt.

Only a top of 14 down here today. Had to put a singlet on under my shirt today.

Never back down and always stand up for your beliefs. Do not let the mindless masses dictate to you what you should think b

Cultural appropriation. It is offensive to the first people's of marriage and we are the traditional owners. Kek

Leftover corned beef on rolls

You're getting called one regardless.

Spag bog.

Do you have sauerkraut with it?

Chicken and chips.
I haven't eaten anything today

Do you guys have a federal judge system with judges who can overturn voting resolutions like here in the US? This happened in California when the general population voted against faggot marriage and a federal judge ruled that it was unconstitutional so basically nullified the wishes of the majority.

Smeared shit on my postal vote and send it off fecal matter and all. Because it is non-binding and doesn't mean shit. Just enriched a bunch of jews with $400 million for a dumb ass irrelevant vote.

Yes. All our judges are lefty activists though.

No idea. A shit sandwich at this rate. Probably go out and get something to eat from KFC.

It's a nonbinding census.
Passing laws is a government thing, not a judicial thing here

If I had some in the house probably but I can't be fucked going out just to get that

>yes vote
>republic flag
kys you'reself fagatron

>tfw no taco bell

>tfw im under the bmi cutoff to join the ADF

gonna organise a you session soon

Sorry mate, they don't take men anymore

The army do not need fat fucks like you.

did you start losing weight as soon as you adopted communist ideals?

They need at least one fatty boomba per section.
Who else will head shed bully the shit out of?

>here comes black out bill
>o shit waddup

who else got there letter and /voteno/ today?

You have to X in the box, your vote is invalid now.

voting yes.
fuck religion and fuck all you faggots that don't want this country to progress. Seriously, once these poo pushers can get married, we can start focusing on actual important issues.
think about it

didnt realise i was still using the soviet flag, was bantering with it on before
according to Sup Forums lol. i know a recruiter irl and the Sup Forums memes arent true btw
rude, why do you do it?

Fuck yes. Also ignore this cunt.

Where does it say that?

Fuck off kike. You're the reason we're in this mess to begin with.

>o shit waddup!

wrong, it says at the bottom that its only invalid if you mark both boxes and something about the barcode, nothing about X or a tick

VOTE NO:
Because men and women are fundamentally different, therefore relationships between men and women have fundamentally different norms and needs of social/legal structures compared to relationships between two men or two women. Heterosexual relationships have a norm and a need for monogamy and long-term stability so as to create partnerships able to raise children as a family unit for multiple decades, whilst homosexual relationships have norms of polyamory, multiple sex partners, and short duration (average 4 year relationship length for pairs of gay males, 1 year for pairs of lesbian women.)
Children derive marriage norms & expectations from society, and a generation of children raised with the polyamory and short-duration norms of homosexual "marriages" will have their ability to meet the heterosexual needs of monogamy and long-term stability in marriage diminished. Like with general sexual morality, homosexual norms of gay "marriage" will corrupt heterosexual norms of marriage and lead normal heterosexuals to have expectations of lowered marriage rates, more divorce, more infidelity, and less stable relationships. Less stable marriages lead to broken families, and children raised in broken homes have worse social outcomes that affect society at large via higher welfare, crime, medical costs and so on.
Gay marriage is about replacing the norms & expectations of stable monogamous marriages of heterosexuals (in the minds of children and society at large,) with the norms of unstable polyamourous gay relationships. Any expression that heterosexual marriage norms are better or superior to gay "marriage" norms will be attacked and supressed as homophobic and bigoted. Gay marriage is about dragging the norms & expectations of heterosexual relationships down to the lowest commen denominator of gay instability

pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ [Open]

Hey gay cunts

kys

Progress as a word has no meaning. Doing what the loudest people want doesn't lead anywhere. We don't progress by doing what children ask for?

If gays can get married why can't I marry my dog. I love my dog and love is love

vote no, because they keep wheeling out degenerates like this to be their centrepieces

You fucking idiot, you give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
The only thing this does is it gives these poofs a protected class status and forces the agenda to cater to them.
No more talking about how mortgages are fucked and how the government is wasting money on trivialities, all it will be is faggot this and hate crime status that.

It will never end

I'm voting no and I'm an atheist

What now faggot?

That's my mate robbo, I gave him a crusty fiver to steal as many ballots at possible and bring them to me so I can vote no.

There isn't one, your only recourse is to argue that marriage in its entirety is an antiquated, sexist sham that it should receive no legal recognition at all, and that all people should be treated as individuals from life to death.

>three dads
Stop