Social Security Account Number TDA Secret Accounts

The media is burying this and nobody here is talking about it.

youtu.be/xBZSVQPMofk

People on YouTube have been successfully making payments this way with ACH processing their transactions now since mid July when this method went viral. This is pretty creepy and I believe the federal government can charge people with wire fraud for doing it, but thousands are doing it now. Social security system might get disrupted by this.

It's possible the entire fiat currency system might be broken by this. Buy gold and silver now friends. This is the happening of happenings that everyone here seems to be missing. Since this started going viral in late July the elite have been SHITTING their pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O7ZY3WOYRY0
usa-the-republic.com/revenue/true_history/AffTruth.html
youtu.be/ytBL3WZdJbI
frbatlanta.org/news/pressreleases/atlantafed/2017/0712-consumer-scam-alert-fr-routing-numbers
youtu.be/IOy7FE5HzEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fact that the transactions are posting, some reversed later but many not being reversed.. shows the accounts and money DO exist. The issue is will they say you're the same "person" as your SSN because legally your name in all caps and your SSN is a corporation. You the flesh being aren't the same and they will argue on court (successfully) that you are committing fraud by withdrawing from your trust account, despite the fact that you should be the beneficiary.

Just a rehash of old redemption theory bullshit

They'll say you are NOT the same is what I meant to say here. Your legal name in caps and SSN is a corporation and you the flesh human are a separate entity. You back up the bonds issued on the account number. You are the collateral... You the human.

I'm not talking about theory I'm talking about the major huge fucking issue that the transactions are SUCCESSFULLY posting. A guy and another woman is in jail under trial for withdrawing 500K buying CDs with it then liquidating. Ask yourself how the fuck the transactions posted through ACH. It means the accounts and funds exist.

>you're the same "person" as your SSN because legally your name in all caps and your SSN is a corporation.
pls cite the statute that confirms this

those transactions didn't go through, none went through, the accounts don't exist

How did Randall Keith Beane liquidate over $500,000 in CDs he bought after wire transfers using his SSN then? The ACH went through, then later a human noticed the transactions and they reversed it much later (ACH doesn't work like that) but by then he'd already cashed it out. Others are having success on social media using different transfer methods. He's being charged now in court but he bought a fucking RV etc. The transactions would not have posted if the accounts weren't real and funded. You can look yours up on fidelity and see the treasury bonds issued with you as collateral. This guy has $99,000,000,000 in bonds issued with him as the collateral.
You can check yourself on fidelity go check right now

youtu.be/O7ZY3WOYRY0

usa-the-republic.com/revenue/true_history/AffTruth.html

Several Supreme Court cases and varying USC codes referenced within

As explained in both the indictment and the grand jury testimony, none of the wire transfers went through, Beane was only able to liquidate the CDs because USAA's mobile banking app allowed the liquidation of CDs before they were funded

Randall was waterboarded, he was arrested without a warrant, and now his lawyer heather tucci is in jail too. So now her assistant has created a 12 person legal team to help randall and heather. He has a legal title of ownership, and he had a prepotent legal team in place when he took his money. They still tortured him. It's far from over.

You must understand, there is a pool of money that is real. When you get a loan the fed takes real cash, in your name, and gives it to the bank. The bank then gives you a promisory note, or fake money. This is the loan. When you pay the loan back, you paid the bank. The bank never pays back the fed, the fed just accrues the debt in the name of the Tresury Department. They stole our money, loan it back out at interest, then make us pay it back TWICE. So you see, the US does not owe anyone "trillions of dollars", in fact the federal reserve bank owes the american voters trillions of dollars.

Bullshit from the federal government shitting their pants.

youtu.be/ytBL3WZdJbI

This guy tried to fund his Fidelity account with the trust money and since the ACH was getting bounced around they sent him a CHECK for the amount from their automated bill pay system.

Something is seriously fucked up with the federal reserve transfer system is what I'm saying, this shit is happening and the cats out of the bag now. I'm not saying g this guy will ever see a cent of this, I'm saying the fact that this shit is POSTING means everything is going to crumble soon the more this spreads.

Use sage and hide thread, report to mods. Spreading shit info like this is illegal when it's about banks and finances.

Oh look at this shill

Use your brain here buddy, you can't simultaneously claim that the federal government created bank accounts for everyone with free money in them then say the federal government is freaking out about people discovering the free money.

The federal reserve has already made it clear the accounts do not exist
frbatlanta.org/news/pressreleases/atlantafed/2017/0712-consumer-scam-alert-fr-routing-numbers

By attempting to make wire transfers with fake account numbers you're running the risk of ruining your credit score or potentially getting hit with bank fraud or wire fraud charges

Color me intrigued. Please go on

I generally don't buy the "that guys a shill" nonsense but that was a creepy 'not quite someone from Sup Forums' style reply from them .. that genuinely seemed like someone wanting to quash the discussion rather than a troll. Weird shit afoot.

They aren't bank accounts with free money in them for those people. Those people are using their legal names to claim trust money established in the name of their corporate entity. The fucking money is there and that's why these transactions are posting. You can literally see dozens of examples of this I provided multiple, anyone can search more.

It's actually a pretty fun story going back to the 90s. A group called the Montana Freemen ran a check kiting scam and got busted for it. One of the members, Charles C. Miller got sentenced to 10 years in jail and got out in 2010. Once out of jail he hooked up with a crazy new age woman named Heather Tucci Jarraf and resold the secret bank account scam to her. Heather promoted the scam to new age alt media and started a sex drug cult in Morocco. Using Millers theories she convinced Randall Beane to do a similar version of the Montana check kiting scam except with wire transfers using non-existent bank account numbers. Using the kiting method they were able to extract $1.5 million from USAA and launder the money to other banks before USAA could reverse the transactions. USAA reported em to the feds, indictment happened, criminal case is currently going on.

Where can I check my fucking balance then buddy? Who decides how much money is deposited in those accounts? What happens to money when you die? Can any nigger steak that money using my SSN?
Get the fuck out of here

Here's food for thought:. How many banks are debiting these accounts to pay unsettled debt and ALSO selling the debt to third parties?

Use instructions on fidelity.com in the video I posted earlier in the thread.

youtu.be/O7ZY3WOYRY0

If it was fake how did money successfully transfer?

So could you create a corporation with your name and ssn, then fund it with this and avoid the legal trouble?

It's the same process as check kiting except with wire transfers. If I write you a check for $1 million and you try to deposit it, it will temporarily show a credit of $1 million dollars, once the check bounces that credit is removed. What Beane did was cash the credit before the wire transfer bounced and the credit was removed.

Just watched a video that was suggested after watching this one apparently there are already people in prison over this.

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

A
D
M A R I T I M E
I
R
A
L
T
Y

Latest jail phone call with Randall Keith Beane

youtu.be/IOy7FE5HzEM
youtu.be/IOy7FE5HzEM

My experience with wire transfers is limited, but at least international transfer never had a 'credit until it goes through' It either successfully transferred or immediately failed because the number was incorrect (one time I filled out the number incorrectly on an international transfer). no credit ever came through. So the fact that people actually have access to the money seems strange.

That said, I am not a banker or that experienced soo...

That's what we are discussing throughout the thread user. The accounts exist and others equating it to check kiting are ridiculous. These transfers wouldn't be processing that isn't how ACH works. Try to do an ACH transfer with any wrong account and it won't go through. These transactions are posting, then being manually reversed. The funds are hitting.

You still might go to prison and nobody should do this. But the main point is the accounts exist.

Exactly. $500,000 wire transfers wouldn't be posting without the funds being real and really transferring.

You can make a corporation in your name in all caps but you won't have the same EIN or taxpayer ID as your personal SSN

Erhm... you meant free inhabitant?

To elaborate. He wasn't doing a simple wire transfer, he was trying to buy a Certificate of Deposit via a wire transfer. The banks system credits you the full CD before the wire transfer goes through, then reverses it if the wire transfer fails.

It's bank errors. Do not do this and stop spreading disinformation. This is a slide thread to distract from real issues.

Is this some office space shit ?

Also what about tranfering money overseas and withdrawing it

You will go to prison for terrorism.

>gold and silver
ammunition will be the currency of the future

it's not bank errors, this is all real

>slide thread
yea go back to bitching about identity politics you slaves.

Prove it show me the money you withdrew then

Incorrect.

(Modern) Ammunition detonates when too close to a certain electromagnetic field.

You thought gun control was just another Jewish ruse, when in reality taking the ammo from you was the real cause.

Ayys aren't very fond of your ammo, user.

Let's weigh this out here friendo

>On the one hand we have the Federal Reserve (the bank where you claim the accounts exist) saying that the accounts do not exist
>on the other hand we have YouTube videos claiming secret accounts exist

>tfw free man on the land common law is real and its all coming up milhouse

source?

Incident at S4. Bunch of ayys killed a platoon of soldiers because some fucking idiot guard tried bringing his loaded pistol near them.

Their minions in government have been busy plotting the restrictions on ammo ever since. Gun control is just a ruse. Ammo is the prize here.

Is there a way to find out how much money is there by dividing the number of citizens or something? If there is a number it might start some kind of civil war

wheres the source you fucking faggot

that's right, get mad

sounding off like an edgy 12 year old only flatters me

you hear about the 900 tonne dragons that fly across space throwing asteroids at planets?

Underground bases?