Pol eternally BTFO

No more threads about looters you white supremacists

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiamiPD/status/907053673011871747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stopping crime is white supremacy. Is there a shark in the flood waters? Because they jumped it big time.

>this headline
Aaaand that's how you convert moderates to the right.

Her eyes cry for benis

> article about looting, niggers, hurricane, politics, nazis
>could have picture of either looting, niggers, hurricane, hurricane dmg, politcal rallys, nazis or mix of these 6 components
> picture is is just a selfie of the author
> its a woman
yep

Her face reeks of Judaism.

>Jaffe Family History. Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Hebrew yafe 'beautiful', 'pleasant', a surname recorded in Prague as early as the 16th century.

every fucking time

>stopping crime is white supremacy
>because only niggers commit crime, right?

>Looting crackdown is white supremacy

So, they are saying that looters are black?

You should culturally enrich her. I hear liberals really crave for Mexican cock.

Hopefully she gets raped by said looters.

Oy vey, look at the nose on that broad. Why do all these millennial writers look like wannabe American Apparel models?

was getting caught part of your plan?

It's like they're saying that requiring blacks to act civilized is somehow wrong

HOTIE JEW

WOULD STILL GAS

Would that be Sarah (((Jaffe)))?

Yep. There you go. Semites, not even once.

Only a woman would paste her sourpuss face up as the photo for an article about post-disaster looting

BLACK KWEEN WAS SILENCED SO SHE WONT PUT DA VOODOO HEX ON DA HWYTE BOIS DONTCHA KNO?

Having laws is racist
Not protecting niggers is racist
White people moving where they want is racist
Not letting niggers move where they want is racist
Telling the truth is racist
Existing (if you're white) is racist

Thanks for pointing that out.

>Jaffe Family History. Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Hebrew yafe 'beautiful'
>beauttiful

>nose
they're not even trying to hide it anymore

fucking kikes

Look at her nose. She is Jewish

O Jew

why do irrelevant white women act like everything they say is world changingly important when all they spew out of their mouths is dumb nonsense?

because no one told them it wasn't

b8

(((white)))

A prisoner should not be allowed to vote. Crimininals will vote for criminals.

She's a jew.

they suck at everything
even making babies

Fixed it for ya

I feel a lot of upsetti coming from this spaghetti.
>OP, are you a dumbfuck transgendered communist?

Take your anti sentism elsewhere this isnt 2010 anymore we don't take that shit here

t. Ignorant girl who has never owned a business in her life.

>Jewish girl who hates whites.

FTFY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK GOD YOU LOSERS HAD YOUR LITTLE TIKI TORCH PARTY OR NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED

I have nothing against jews but making the holocaust actually happens may not be such a bad final solution after all.

The more I see of idiots like this having no problem putting their name on stupid articles, the less I believe anything citing anonymous sources. Many people hate Trump. Are we to believe that nobody wants to be known as the person who potentially takes down the President?

>AshkeNAZIc
Hmm...................

>>(((Sarah Jaffe)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Kikes gonna kike it's in their DNA

That's too perfect

>watermark

(((Jaffe)))

I am by and large a peaceful man. Yes, I advocate for a global pandemic that reduces the human population by roughly 90%. I do not however advocate for specific reductions to the population (such as the fucking sandniggers, niggers, chinks, doorbellniggers). I would however happily see the entirety of the Jewish race disappear overnight.

I do believe the world would immediately and without question be a lighter, more whimsical and happier place. Taking the niggers, sandniggers, chinks, and doorbellniggers would just be icing.

>no Verrit authentification code
>fixed

Reminds me of the user who pretended to be a jew and got a job among actual jews. He said among other things that they literally do that hand wringing gesture when they get a good sale or otherwise fool goyim and are happy about it.

Law and order is white supremacy

>blacks behaving badly is white supremacy

Go read the comments section of this tweet, and see how the Left honestly defends looting and looters, that stealing shoes is suddenly all right because it rained a lot.

twitter.com/MiamiPD/status/907053673011871747

They just implied that all black voters are felons. Fucking idiots

this is literally the left's position, everywhere you go the idea of protecting law and order is starting to be considered evil

They need educating on this. People need to spread the looting videos around. They truly think it's poor black people stealing loaves of bread.

man thats disappointing, i was waiting for those dudes to get shot

What is the opposite of "the boy who cried wolf"?
"The girl that cried white supremacy" ?
Will decent minorities suffer kn the future because of leftist sensationalism.

So they're saying that all Niggers are Criminals?

Wtf I love liberals now

Lately yes, when I visited LA last year I couldn't believe how easy it was to pull white liberal chicks.

They already do.

Saved

All these cunts and faggots making morality calls in the media are in their freaking 20's, wtf? No offense, neets.

Why are Jews always stirring up racial division?

>retarded white liberal says something retarded
>Sup Forums btfo

wew

Dumb bitch trying to appear like everything she says is revolutionary, bold, and original.

Not realizing she is the status quo and every time she bashes whites. She pushes her country an inch closer to a civil war the left wont win

>Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
>Isaiah 5:20

For the shekels. Is there anything else that motivates them?

>only blacks loot
dats racist

kek. This is on par with that California transportation agency that didn't want to release crime footage for fear it would turn people racist.

racism against whites is now the new trend of racists...

divide and conquer is now not even hidden anymore

>comment: it could be someones best chance during a storm

Yeah, liquor is great for dehydration, and the new nikes are great for wading 3-foot waters

Doesn't change the fact that widespread looting is still happening, at least until everyone returns home.

Sarah Jaffe is not a credible source.

While whitey's away, the chimps will play.

So "white supremacy" is the new buzzord? "Racist" isn't working anymore, so they moved to this one.

They're being used so hard and so much that they're losing their potency.

someone post this kikes nudes

It's the default position of leftists that anyone who doesn't follow their whiny, mewling philosophy is, ipso facto, a horrible human being.

Power is still out, so many alarm system back-up batteries will be dying, giving prime opportunity to looters.