Macross Delta

>Such a nuisance!

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kexAkVkwYs0
amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/music/569432/
hikarinoakariost.info/macross-delta-oped-single-ichido-dake-no-koi-nararune-ga-pikatto-hikattara/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windermere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scafell_Pike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlisle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bogue a shit.

It can't just be me who thinks that having a range of "need/to get right up in affected individual's faces" to deliver fold waves to reverse Var should by all rights be worse than useless.

Less dramatic if they can just do it from a safe distance.

We had such nice ops the last two times, why did you have to ruin it?

They look awkward.

>She's a perfect sports human.
But they're not human.

Mirage is 3/4th human.

Then they should have given them their own VFs instead because the glowing magical fairy idol thing is even less dramatic.

We don't know that until we know who the father is. All we know she's part human and part Zentradi.

Mirage is 3/4th shit.

>butts touching
my fetish

She is protecting her. Based team mom.

You just don't understand the power of song, then.

Ichido Dake's lyrics>>>>>>>>>>Triangler's and Lion's

Triangler's yes but not Lion's

in episode 8 Hayate and Mirage overwhelmed physically by Windermereans and Hayate gets beaten up badly protecting Freyja.

i fucking love her voice. next seiyuu superstar

Lion > all else.

IKINOKORITAI

youtube.com/watch?v=kexAkVkwYs0

The fleet that made first contact with Windermere was Megaroad 4.

Same here. Does she sing this good on live?

>Fake Tits.jpg

No wonder why the people thinks that he's a drag queen.

In the last episode they've been shown to have long range, though. Albeit have to use asteroids as screen.

Thanks for reminding me.

UTA WA _______

>Then they should have given them their own VFs instead
No. Because they're not fucking combatants and aren't trained to be VF pilots. Everything they do is purely defensive.

>the glowing magical fairy idol thing is even less dramatic
That's your fucking opinion.

GENKI

DAT GROPE

>Because they're not fucking combatants
But invariably end up in combat range anyway

>and aren't trained to be VF pilots
So train them

>That's your fucking opinion.
Flashing a W sign while wearing a sparkling dress is objectively cheesier than dancing VFs

where the fuck are her nipples

wow woh wow woh

I can't stop listening to the ED.

ORE

Maybe Macross isn't for you?

Did you only watch episode 1?

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/music/569432/

Top of the charts

I watched and enjoyed the shit out of SDF, Plus, Zero, and Frontier, but skipped 7. Would I like it more if I was more familiar with Fire Bomber?

If you are looking for the nipples on the breasts, there are none. Only more skin.

They haven't been singing in people's faces though at any point.

Except Mikumo but she's just super special like that

Probably

You'd probably like 7 less. I dunno.

ISSHO NI NEVER-NEVER LAND

It's also doing just as good on Itunes.

>But invariably end up in combat range anyway
And? Its their fucking job. They have to be within range in order to subdue the Var outbreak and those affected by it.

>So train them
No. Its takes a long time properly train to be a pilot. Their specialty is on singing and performance and to maximize their ability to stop Var is to focus on it.
>Flashing a W sign while wearing a sparkling dress is objectively cheesier than dancing VFs
Bullshit. Again that just your fucking opinion and completely subjective.

We are going to have a jellyfish song sung by Makina, Freyja and Reina.

A disc with Walkure Attack when?

I'd guess it will be on a vocal collection after the OST

>And? Its their fucking job. They have to be within range in order to subdue the Var outbreak and those affected by it.
So they need to be a hell of a lot safer than "out there, totally exposed, risking barrier drones running out of power or being out of range when they need them"

>No. Its takes a long time properly train to be a pilot.
But apparently it only takes a two day crash course to train someone to be a barrier drone operator

>Again that just your fucking opinion and completely subjective.
True, someone could be really into idol anime and not bat an eye at the drone holographic dancers while at the same time thinking giant bipedal robots are a really stupid idea.

>risking barrier drones running out of power
In Episode 0.89, they had this exact scenario happen and they showed the Delta squad can recharge them at any time
>or being out of range when they need them
They are literally around them at all times so this wouldn't ever happen. It's not like they share them with Delta
>But apparently it only takes a two day crash course to train someone to be a barrier drone operator
Well we haven't actually seen them use those since episode 1. And then there's this very episode that showed that they are perfectly capable of having them sing in an enclosed space.

I'm really assuming you haven't seen past episode 1 since you seem to think that the Walkure are literally singing in people's face which hasn't happened outside of the first episode and, again, was only Mikumo who is just a little bit more than special.

>They are literally around them at all times so this wouldn't ever happen
until someone has to make a heroic sacrifice to protect the crowd at their own expense anyway.

>implying Kawamori will kill any of the girls

Come on

Were the Protoculture drunk when they designed the Windemeres?

They were probably having fun since they had to make a lot.

I want to be embraced by Makina's voluptuous chest

They are their masterpiece.

Indeed.

He wants to suck Mikumo's Rune if you know what I mean.

>since episode 1
technically, since episode 2.

>So they need to be a hell of a lot safer
Well they can't as they've already explained that. What exactly don't you get about short range effect?

>But apparently it only takes a two day crash course to train someone to be a barrier drone operator
What does that have to do with training to be a pilot? Their drones also serve as amplifiers that boost the effects of their song and not just provide shielding.

>True, someone could be really into idol anime and not bat an eye at the drone holographic dancers while at the same time thinking giant bipedal robots are a really stupid idea.
or they could like both the idols and the mecha that about every Macross fan come to watch.

Ninjin loves you, yay

are the singles out yet?

Is this another robotech shitter?
>I watched and enjoyed Frontier
Sheryl and Ranka were literally singing on the battlefield multiple times similar to what we saw in Delta episodes 4 and 6. It's exactly the same thing. How could you enjoy F and dislike Delta?

I think singing on battle field is the bast part of Macross. In episode 6 Delta pilots were preparing for the flight, performing system checks, all units ready. And then I imagine someone gave command "Deploy idols!" and that dome with girls raised up. It probably sounds extremely stupid for people not familiar with Macross, but I enjoyed that scene so much.

Also it should be extremely hard to sing and pilot VF at the same time. Basara with his guitar controller was an unique exception. Also during battle in episode 1 only Mikumo did all the crazy stuff probably because she is robot/AI/protodeviln/protoculture/squid. All other girls were mostly standing and singing.

The OP, ED and Borderline have been out I think

what about the insert songs?

hikarinoakariost.info/macross-delta-oped-single-ichido-dake-no-koi-nararune-ga-pikatto-hikattara/

>Sheryl and Ranka were literally singing on the battlefield multiple times similar to what we saw in Delta episodes 4 and 6. It's exactly the same thing. How could you enjoy F and dislike Delta?
They didn't dance and I liked their songs better

It was probably the Zentraedi they were drunk for. Humans and Windermere look almost the same but Zentraedi look like green goblins.

Only Koi! Halation The War and Ikenai Border Line.

>They didn't dance
Yeah they did.

Not like we ever see the Walkure dancing really either

>They didn't dance
They didn't dance as freely as Walkure, but they were still moving and performing with changing clothes, all the scenery and lights. The idea is that they can't just sit in a chair and sing the song. They should be on a scene, it should feel like a real concert. And Walkure dance because dancing is important part of idol group performance.

I've seen up to episode 3 but I'm now on shitty metered third world internet for the next two months so I haven't been able to watch past that, instead I just make vague guesses what's happened from lurking in threads.

They did on special occasions when the fight came to their stages

>I've seen up to episode 3
Well that explains everything. Though I don't know why you thought they were singing in people's face except Mikumo that one time because she's just crazy like that

iTunes

Mikumo also sang in people's face in episode 4.
I bet she wanted to sing into people's face in episode 6 too, but I bet people would start asking questions if she flew through open space.

>1, 2, 13, 19

Good, good.

Eh, I didn't really count that one because that guy was already disabled and on the floor but alright whatever

Why does Kawamori love PMCs so much

I've never seen an animu with so many references to the North of England before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windermere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scafell_Pike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlisle

It's hard to control such a big government, makes sense that they'd let people be more free once they fuck off into deep space and might get wiped out by bullshit

Who made the protodeviln again?

Northern England best England

They are a lot easier to have the characters interact around with since it won't be as stiff as the military and since Kawamori isn't the biggest fan of irl military in general, this is his way of skirting around the army issue

Also it's justified because the galaxy is fucking huge and the Spacy can't be everywhere

The protoculture built their bodies but they came from another dimension

>Kawamori isn't the biggest fan of irl military in general
Really? I was watching an interview where he said he visited a US air force base before 9/11. He doesn't seem to dislike the military from what I can tell.

He likes the mechanics and shit but he's not a fan of organized combat. Kawamori's a total hippie dude, just look at his stuff from the early 2000s

The air force base is from when he went full high-power "accurate-to-life" when he was making Macross Plus and needed a lot of references

So far, I like all the songs, but Walkure Attack! is too good. Even better than Giri Giri Eye.

Walkure Attack!>>>Ikenai Borderline>Bokura no Senjou>Uncertain Cosmic Movement>Koi! Halation The War.

It hurts a lot to have to wait for a clean version.

Guys what do I do?? My rune is glowing!!

Spicy Miso Jellyfish flavor

>jellyfish flavor
Is it me or are they pushing the jellyfish shit hard? I've got my preferred theory on what Mikumo is, but goddamn if the space jellyfish/squid/daughter of cthulhu shit ain't looking more likely.You can't keep shoving mysterious origins and fucking jellyfish with out giving the jig up Kawamori.

Mikumo ain't even on the package.

I remember the times when Macross was a glorified advertisement for toy kits and music CDs, not for some shitty miso soup.

>Mikumo ain't even on the package.
Yes, she's inside

There's another with the idols on it iirc

Halatation the war confirmed for worst song

>Windemerans are Northerners
>taken advantage of by a central government
>miner uprising
>talk of devolution
DEEPEST LORE

I'll say I like it a little more hearing it while focusing on it. The battle kind of took center stage this time

I didn't expect the OP and ED to rank this good. Ikenai Borderline is so catchy that it was expected. But nonetheless this is good news. Also, it's nice to see IkeBo and KoiHala there as well.

>I remember the times when Macross was a glorified advertisement for toy kits and music CDs, not for some shitty miso soup.
Every highly marketed anime advertises for food these days, just look at Toei shows.

Not like it doesn't do what you're saying either though

Anyone has a webm with sound for the song in the last episode?

Walkure album with all the songs when?