Why do white subhumans think about the fact, that you INVADED African cuntries and it was OK...

Why do white subhumans think about the fact, that you INVADED African cuntries and it was OK, but when We immigrate to your cunts you start to chimpot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What*
wh*te*

Because whites didn't destroy infrastructure, culture,and public safety in Africa unlike Niggers in white countries

if it was up to us we would hang you. shut your mouth.

Whites brought Africa:
>Law
>Medicine
>Agriculture
>Architecture
>Literacy
>Education
>Textiles
>Manufacturing
>Electricity
>Weaponry
>Food
African migrants are bringing rape and Islam.

fpbp

Yeah man, we broke into your mud huts and left cities and infrastructure behind (that you ooga booga'd and destroyed)

Then we bring over a bunch of you and give you education, freedom and welfare for how many fucking years now, and then you repay us by voting for the people that fought a civil war to keep you enslaved.

niggers are retarded, holy shit.

nuff said

Just immigrate following the rules, and leave subhuman cultures/practices at the door.

You have 3 generations to assimilate seamlessly:

Assimilation must include religious, financial, cultural, and genetic.

After the 3 generations you will be labelled pariahs and your discrimination will be made permanent.

ie; The blacks/Jews who have failed to put aside their genetic/cultural/religious/financial backgrounds.

Asians/Indians are in their 2nd generation and are doing relatively well integrating financially (except for the chinese who are fucking up housing markets), religously, and culturally.. Indians stopped smelling bad after the first generation.

Still both need another generation or two to genetically integrate but given 4-5 generations theyl'l be just as american as the spanish/germans/dutch/itallians.

Why do shitskins think the opposite?
>whites improve shitskin nations = colonization
>shitskins destroy white nations = vibrant diversity
Why are you niggers so retarded?

But if whites originated from Africa as your kind likes to claim, then it was just them returning to their rightful home continent.

Based nip

We have you civilization and food. We leave and you throw it out the window to live in grass huts and eat fleas. What do you bring to other nations? Disease, crime, and low IQ.

It's been historically and statistically proven

>the 3 generations fallacy

Because we are fucking better than you, nigger-animal.

You are beasts the world would be better off without.

>just immigrate
Don't.

>African countries

this

>Just immigrate following the rules, and leave subhuman cultures/practices at the door.

This is genetically fucking impossible for niggers, even if they wanted to, which they don't.

Kek this guy gets it.

You didn't let us into Africa, we took it from you. That's the main difference.

>fallacy.

Immigration works fine, they just need to leave subhuman tendencies including their genetics at the door.

American's population is large enough to white-ify most immigrant populations as long as immigration is controlled and determined by true economic demands as opposed to jewish needs to flood countries with immigrants.

I don't think it "was OK". Shiskine should be free to wallow into their own squalor in the their ethnic homelands. Now stay the fuck out of Europe.

>we improved Africa
>you destroy Europe/West

We brought you running water, you bring us hepatitis.

Personally I don't give a fuck about you fucks invading, if you win then we deserve what we get in my opinion, which you probably will because it seems like Western culture has been overtaken by faggots and commies anyway.

immigrants improve western economies but they don't look like me ;((

I'm not sure why blacks haven't integrated yet. They've been here for almost 6 generations now since slavery was abolished.

Perhaps the Jew cucked them permanantly by feeding them nigger culture and encouraging them to start fighting for 'black pride' as opposed to just whitening themselves as fast as possible and intermixing as fast as possible.

History is defined by conquest. Nigs lost because they were stagnant for 5000 years, and the only reason they've been let in is out of the misguided altruism of euros, which I sincerely hope ends so we can get humanity back on track.

You are not responsible for your fathers crimes.
>but muh africa, you bad white people

Wtf i love nips now

>complains about white people
>posts qt mixed girl
Really makes you think...

the cumskin has literally no answer for this

>immigrate
INVADE

i won't complain about invaders (DREAMers) when it becomes legal to KOS. it's not as fun when i can catch murder charges though

What about cuntries?

>Immigration works fine
My countries history proves otherwise. The Germans were living here for more than just 3 generations, but still got expelled. Same thing for the Russian noncitizens today, their day will come too.
>including their genetics
The only way for them to do that is to not emigrate in the first place.
But then again you are donning the retard flag, so I won't even bother to argue with you anymore.

I will give you a hint.

we brought civilization to your subhuman region

you bring subhumans to our civilization

any questions?

>YALL TOOK MUH RECOURCES AND NOW WE CANT MAKE SHIIIEEETTT WHITEY

So is this why china is super interested in africa now?

>Same thing for the Russian noncitizens today,

The Russians don't assimilate, the Russians in the Baltic barely even speak the Baltic languages, infact you guys speak more Russian than they speak Latvian.

>The only way for them to do that is to not emigrate in the first place.
Unfortunately that's not how genetics / human reproduction works. Humans are perfectly capable of interbreeding, and judging by the 23 and me results, many people you consider 'white' today have had at least a pure blood none-white ancestor within the last 10 generations..

That doesn't appear to be a limiting factor when you consider time.

because White people brought to my country education, functioning schools and hospitals, roads and so on.

And that you chimps bring rape, murder, shit.

See the difference?

>I'm not sure why blacks haven't integrated yet.

They are literally genetically inferior.

Global IQ is dropping because of the shitskin explosion. The Flynn effect was temporary.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

But genetics is a statistical thing.

Something like 20% of blacks are smarter than the average white person, while 50% of blacks are smarter than 20-30% of whites.

Ontop of that mixed race individuals are 'generally'... inbetween their parents with the same variations as the above races.. at 50% genetics.

at 25% genetics the IQ center appraoches the intelligent paren'ts IQ even faster.

Race mixing means genetics isn't even a factor. Why did blacks suddenly stop mixing at like 20% admixture?

Anything a white does is fine. Doesn't mean anyone is allowed.

The point is that IQ seems to be able to improve in any given population.

If cities are the result simply of IQ. Then in just 100 years any race (besides subsaharan africans) can be brought up to ~ 100IQ.

Sub Saharan in 125-150 years. Far less given eugenics or race mixing.

>The Russians don't assimilate
For the same reason niggers don't in the USA, they're too dumb to do so.
>infact you guys speak more Russian than they speak Latvian
Nice 1980s data you have right there. Most of thse born after 91-5 don't speak Russian at all.
>Unfortunately that's not how genetics / human reproduction works
Ohh, we have a geneticist over here. Is your name Jeff by any chance?
>'white'
Only America and Australia are vaguely white, Europe is not.
>had at least a pure blood none-white ancestor
Only Africans are "non-white" and they sure as hell didn't exist in mainland Europe back then. All other races a caucasian.

Because when whites invaded, you fought back. Its your problem that you thought spears could beat guns.

On the flip side, if whites were allowed to fight back then whites wouldnt chimp out about immigration.

Because youd get rekt again.

I am not mudshit, retard
wh*tes also brough violence and savage mentality to our cuntries

Niggers were already violent and savage faggot.

stupid faggot, if the fucking whites didn't come you guys would still have been in your stone ages.

>Europeans come
>Natives fail to organize resistance and expell them
>Natives suffer
>Foreigners come to europeans
>Europeans fail to organize resistance and expell them
>Europeans suffer
There must be some kind of lesson in here, I just can't put my finger on it...

Nice projection, wh*teboi

Africa was the safest continent during the Middle age

If two nukes brought us bantz this good I hope Best Korea nukes the shit out of japan.

Merkel pls
>Europeans are not allowed* to organize

>trips
checked, and based post.

Shocked Afghanistan rates equivalent to her neighbors.

Asians aren't Caucasian.

You miss my point, which was:

Given financial, lingual, cultural and genetic assimilation there's NO reason any immigrant population can remain distinct from the general population for any more than 3-4 generations.

Perhaps 5 for super dark guys. (pic related)

>safest during middle ages
Nah.

Fixed.

The difference is that you are subhumans and had no chance to defend yourselves. We could easily defend ourselves but for some reason the idiots in charge chose not to and the people accept this bullshit. It would be pretty retarded to end up like the indians without putting up a fight.

The middle age?
Don't forget that before whitey even bothered to colonize Africa, you nigs sold slaves to the white man. Slaves that were taken by war in the continent and sold at the western coast.
Niggers love to forget that they have been in the slave trade consistently for way longer than any European people.
Still are.
It was da evuhl wh*t* man who abolished slavery for the first time in human history.

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study disproves this.
The higher IQ's among American blacks are because they have European DNA.
Niggers are just dumber than whites (shocker).

>Asians aren't Caucasian
caucASIAN
>there's NO reason any immigrant population can remain distinct from the general population
Then why are there still niggers in America? i guess that self segregatin is NOT a thing. Europe has no no-go sharia zones too.
Just... have a (You), Jeff. You can go and tweet how you "trolled" Sup Forums again today.

only white ppl think, duh! y u try troll so hard

u silly coconut
;*

Not the clearest map, on this one the differences between individual countries are more clear and as you can see Afghanistan is slightly lower than its neighbours.

>The difference is that you are subhumans and had no chance to defend yourselves.
They could have easily put up enough resistance to make slavery economically unviable. Instead they did the very same thing the native americans or any other primitive culture did when they ran into europeans: They tried to manipulate the europeans into destryoing their rivals for them, just to end up divided and conquered in the end. To some degree this acutally worked out for them: All the major african and native american tribes alive and in power today are those that thrived off assisting the europeans in enslaving and killing their neighbours.

Self segregation is retarded, and that's why in my OP I said anyone can immigrate to America from any race.

But the rules are you be indistinguishable and identify as 'american' and ONLY 'american' in 3 generations or you be forever a nigger/jew.

You're stupid. Like most niggers.
If you "people" were smart, there'd be no racism.

Ahaha
Best joke ever.
My sides are gone forever.

wtf are you talking? europeans never "enslaved" africans. Europeans bought african slaves form african (or sometimes arab) slave traders, which is another reason why the black community is as divided as it is today. true story

btw whole thread: SAGE!

Don't know what point you're trying to prove is.
Are you trying to suggest that the only differences in the races are physical?
Are you trying to argue that the mongrel bloodline will eventually reach the level that the original white parent was at without also damaging other bloodlines?
Are you trying to imply that miscegnation exists entirely in a vacuum and that the rapidly increasing number of nonwhites in white nations is going to be balanced for the better of the native people through miscengation?

Really don't understand your argument.
It seems that you're trying to argue the first and haven't actually spared any thought to the matter.

Never seen a b8 work so gr8 m8 I r8 8/8

Self-segregation is natural. It happens on it's own. The Soviet Union tried to force it away, and it tore the Union to pieces. Same thing is happeing all over again in the west right now.
Nature always wins, Mr. Holiday. Your half-truths and strawmen will not.
>MUH 3 GENERATIONS
You are not worth any more of my time.

I'll invade that pussy

At the end, yes. The start of "black slavery" began with germans testing out their own german slaves (serfs) for farming work in madagaskar, but they quickly noticed that the sun and heat made that nearly impossible, so they started to use natives, which worked better (not good, just better). This sparked a sudden interest by the more active colonial powers and who then started their own expeditions into black africa and took the first generation of slaves until they had set up a working slavery network via the native tribals, who they supplied with weapons and shiny baubles for selling out their neighbours. The black tribes empowered through the weapons made quick work of competing tribes and then took over vast stretches of land previously denied to them. Hence why so many african nations are dominated by members of a single tribe.

>niggers fighting tribe wars all the time
>take defeated tribes as slaves
>white man comes, needs labor for those sweet sweet sugar cane farms across the ocean
>buys slaves for guns (now tribes can get more slaves) and bling
>slaves now farm cane instead of building huts from mud or being fed to the cheetahs

WE WUZ KANGZ

You might catch AIDS.
Blacks top all the STD charts in every nation they pollute.

I'll never understand why people keep posting that ugly sheboon
It's almost as it people find it attractive

>Betas see a vaguely feminine figure
>If I pay it attention it touch my pleasure button.
Welcome to the internet

It's a psyop by cucks shitposters and jews to fight "racism" on Sup Forums

Because Genghis Khan, Romans and Germans..etc. invaded my land hundreds of years ago when laws didn't exist that somehow makes me the owner of the world? Since literally every country invaded my country through history.
GTFO RETARD NIGGER, YOU USELESS CRIME-RIDDEN SUBHUMAN RAPE MONKEY!

I don't consider you as wh*te so I won't take an offence

Then stay in Africa, they are black as me and don't annoy other Slavs to open border for you, since you are already inside, you are me. FUCK OFF.

Thing is you're basically useless, blacks are only good for hard, shitty jobs.

Y'all niggaz wuz kangz when we wuz in caves nahmeen.

Brazil and central Americas export the best gore no contest

Actual outdated farming equipment

Slavs are nice they are like our brothers mindset-wise
Also, I shag croatian girl RN, don't try to be wh*te

i wonder why shitskins only ask white ppl if they are white and not other subhumans

Look at map some day, i am in centre of Europe, nobody is whiter than me and besides in am 30 km below Hitler's prime Aryan Austrian homeland. Slav is a language, not a race you retard.

>Slavs are nice they are like our brothers mindset-wise
Pls dont insult

Niggers are the biggest racists on planet, their crime against white people is high in every country they settle, much higher than white on black or white on white crime. Nigger slavery arguments are nigger's excuses and besides we didn't even had nigger slavery. Nigger doesn't even knows who ran slavery. Slavs were against slavery, not pro-slavery.

I'm sure african negros at the time didn't think it was "okay". They just lacked the capability to do anything about it because their civilizations had not advanced.

The thing that now allows parasites from third world countries to flood into Europe is cultural subversion. That cultural subversion is the real problem and the real threat to western civilization, not african negros and arab muslims who can barely wipe their own asses. It is our weakness that empowers them, not their strength.

To the gas chambers with you, nigger. Obvious bait but some do think that shit. If they dont like it here, fuck off to Zimbabwe if you are so fucking opressed here. Cunt.