This is true. Borders and race aren't real

This is true. Borders and race aren't real.

It's funny because race is very real and very important to non-whites.

>race doesn't exist
>saying nigger is racist

so which is it?

i am definitely not the same as cumskins. i fucking hate them and eagerly look forward to the day when we own this fucking country and will put them in camps
PS i fuck white bitches regularly

By this retarded logic then I am related to cats, dogs, snakes, and essentially all animals that bleed red blood. Man I thought the left was retarded, I didn't realize it was super retarded.

> Color
Speak English cunt.

"Species is the same as race" You're the stupid one here. Species are real, race isn't. Read a book.

Finland saying race isn't real.
Just another day of cuckery.

>one nation
>one people

Sounds pretty racist to me.

Why not take this line of thinking all the way? No ideas are actually real. Race, nations, money, laws, morality... If I shouldn't judge someone by the color of their skin then why should anyone judge me for going out in public every day nude and smeared with feces? The idea of such a thing being wrong isn't really real at all.

pigs and snakes bleed red too. Doesn't mean I'm letting them into my backyard.

Well maybe the pig because they're funny but just for a few minutes.

>HURRDURR BLOOD IS JUST LIQUID RED!!!! HUH??? WHAT ARE BLOOD TYPES???

Ask a nice and polite Finnish police officer to point you towards the border Ahmed: "Sweden is that way!"

>Hates whites
>Says he fucks white women

Typical nigger logic

Inside a species, there are many races.

Property rights paved the way for capitalism and innovation.
Niggers who believed in commie principles would never be able to produce the internet nor maintain it.

how funny is it gon be when i knock your sister up and then run off to spend the rest of my time with a black goddess???

Fascinating, consider you could get a bone marrow transplant from an English guy but not from a nigger or gook. Really makes ya think...

sure you are, Tyrone.

pic related: it's you

Hey, that's a nice TV you have. What's that, a new iPhone? Property isn't real, just like borders. What are those stupid pieces of paper in your wallet? You don't need them, I'll help you dispose of them. Hey, do you have a GF? Do you mind if I shag her a couple of times? Sharing is caring after all. By the way, why are you still taking showers? It's kinda racist towards starving african children. You are living in the same world, after all, gotta be a bit more sensitive.

We all bleed the same color, but within that color, one of us is much more likely to have HIV or blood cells that are a different, less efficient shape.

nice LaRp faggot

Only subhumans think like that.
Are fat or ugly or both?

*or maybe you're degenerate jew? I used this word as a medical term. No offence.
Be honest, OP.

race doesn't exist and saying the n-word is puerile, and a cheap thrill for children.

Leave

Sub-species are the same as race. Stop listening to Kraut's strawman videos.