Criticise the left

>criticise the left
>get branded a peado

very transparently, that is the play. this should be bumped. people need to see this because this is their favorite tactic to deal with anyone who opposes them

Fuck (((them)))

16 doesn't even constitute a pedo.
You're maybe a little tasteless for going after that, but 16 year olds are not children.

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/Submit
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.

Who would pick her up? She's ugly as sin.

>Americans aren't allowed to rape

Maximum cuck.

(((they))) won't portray it that way.

Amber tamblyn tried to pick me up when I was 6.
She's a monster.

>left
>criticising for pedophilia
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

If anything Woods should say "hey that's legal, therefore that's an achievement"

james woods making the patricians choice though

Kek

James Woods will sue them for libel though, he hates leftist especially leftist media.

Fuck now I will literally never watch house m.d. Syndicated airings. Bummer.

amber tamblyn looks like her dad

Why?
What has he done wrong?

This is legal?
Dodgy, but legal.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a 16 year old. Women peak in attractiveness between 15-18 for biological reasons. Second, fuck them for always using this tactic.

I feel like (((they))) do this every time someone doesn't fit their narrative. who else feel victim to the "he isn't conforming, call him a pedophile" meme?
[spoiler]spoon-feed me pls I'm slow[/spoiler]

>he says, on a board full of pedos who never stop criticizing the left

Yeah. Really ugly.

>the way they worded that headline to imply he is guilty

"James Woods DID 'pick up' a 16 Yo Amber Tamblyn but he's denying it"

That's because author WOULD pick-up Amber Tamblyn so Wood would as well. Author of the article is clearly a pedo.

>Lena Dunham came to Amber Tamblyn's defense
It's so funny considering she's actually molested a child before.

Yeah that's bitterly ironic.

so, pizzagate?

>16
>pedo

You Americans make me laugh, 16 is legal here

Good one

"Actresses" are basically whores that sell their bodies for $$$. It's part of the industry. You whore yourself out to get parts. You get passed around from Actor to Producer to Director. Male or female, Hollywood doesn't care. You are there for their pleasure. Tamblyn knows this and is part of the disease that is Hollywood. Fuck her.

Now see this is the kind of shit people do when they don't have an argument. Character assassination all the way. Fucking liberals!

Also, LEARN TO FLY!

so who did james woods have to peddle his little ass to for a part in Vampires?

>What has he done wrong?

He's a celebrity that's also conservative.

kikes love showing their forked tongues dont they?

it explains the negative woods threads the past couple days consisting of their age differences

clearly they were trying to spread a talking point

That's still not illegal.

Just dodgy.

16 is prime fertility age you fucking poof. There's absolutely nothing dodgy nor perverted about being attracted to a 16 year old. I bet you're a femanon.

Notice how the left bands together and the tactics they use, and just how hollow it all actually is.

A far-leftist "accuses" someone they want to destroy. Accusations are meaningless without real proof. But then the far-left media covers the accusation as though it were real. The media reports on it in a way that implies the accusation is true, spending perhaps a sentence or two on that part of the story, and then they proceed to write paragraph after paragraph smearing the accused. You are left with the impression that the accusation must be true after reading all the other garbage about the person.

I accuse Barack Hussein Obama of raping my 12 year old boy pussy. There, I did it. Obama is now accused of rape. All I need now is for a far-left media outlet to report on this, and just like that we turn the lie into the truth and have made Obama a rapist in the minds of the Obama-hating public.

>fat ugly bitch says renowned actor tried to have sex with her when she was 16
>she waited 20 years to make this public

Wow, shes a whore

the left defends pedo's on a regular basis so this no longer has any play

>My wifes son said Amber Tamblyn forced him into the womens bathroom and smell her farts, he was only 8 years old

Look, I can make up lies too

>pedoshit flaunts a 20 year old gf/paid pussy in public
>Sup Forumstards doubt that he'd fuck a 16 year old coz he makes pro trump shitposts all day long on twitter

Like pottery, this place is filled to the brim with one sided cucks who will cover their ears and eyes when the evidence is right in front of them

I am so, so sorry that this happened nearly 20 years ago, I hope some day we can lose our few remaining rights to an oppressive, sterilized, transnational-corporation-hybrid-government, so that the chance of this ever happening again becomes 0!!!

RIP MJ

but in all seriousness thats kristen stewart. she has a busted mouth and a shaved head and is about as batshit crazy as hillary and brags to salon and vox about how many gashes and feminine penises shes touched. i wouldnt want any of that either.

the wall just got 10 ft taller.

See? Blurting out memes in the face of evidence.

If the roles were switched for some creepy old liberal guy, you'd be calling him a pedo even if he didn't publicly flaunt 20 year olds as dates.

Trumptards are literally worse than the obamabots of its day

They love to accuse their enemies of the things they are guilty of. The fact that they immediately brand their enemies as pedos is telling.

where is the proof tho? it's her word against his and the accusation conveniently came around when he started righwing shitposting.

it really giggle my diggles.

There is no direct proof, but that hasn't stopped any Sup Forums fags from claiming several libshits are pedos anyway.

What's more interesting is how your standards for evidence grow, or completely disappear depending on whether the person in question supports or hates trump.

Is this the thought process of a shill, or a useful idiot? I'll let you decide

Fact of the matter is, this creepy old guy likes em young, going from a 20 year old to a 16 year old isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination.

(((who)))?

Amber Tamblyn is a feminist cunt. She is no doubt sociopathic enough to believe inventing lies like this is justifiable for the "greater good".

Damn up until I saw she was losing at chess, she was still bangable. Too bad.

>16
>Pedo
>Americucks

lmao i forgot, in america most of your states think the only women you should be allowed is fat 30 year olds

I'm the first to say that a old guy gunning for women 1/3 of his age is creepy but that doesn't make him a pedophile.

Age of consent is 12 in your country, what are you complaining about?

>Presents anecdotal evidence, at best
>"muh! you people ignore evidence!"

No wonder you people blindly accept the climate change narrative as science. You don't even know what evidence is.

it was only a matter of time lads
he shitposted too hard

I'd take hopkins' tomboy over wahlbergs skeleton. Truly a man of great taste.

that pic could only have been created by a faggot or a woman.

we have to save james forest from them

>I'm the first to say that a old guy gunning for women 1/3 of his age is creepy but that doesn't make him a pedophile.
No, because now you're debating that liking 16 year olds doesn't make you a pedo, it 'just' lands you on the ephebophilia category.

If he's fucking 20 year old women as a 70 year old fart, upgrading to a 16 year old is not unlikely.

Therefore the claim this woman is making is likely to be true, considering the evidence.

>banging 20 year olds as a 70 year old man is not proof of liking young girls

See the second paragraph

>Age of consent is 12 in your country, what are you complaining about?
Fake news, also non sequitur.

He may be a pedo, but he's consistently right about libtards.

House absolutely crushing her spirit was great.

The West is already fucked. Japan has the best attitude when it comes to female sexuality. The standard Japanese scale on female sexual attractiveness:
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: good combination of sexuality/social acceptability
>ages 18-20: can still be sexy, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

It is unlikely considering the fact that
>the time of the accusation is sketchy
>Amber Tamblyn was born in 1983

she was 16 in 1999 it's been 18 years since the event and she brought it up now when he is supporting trump by shitposting on twitter mmmhhh.

How is it fake news? Isn't that only a term used by people that employ "alternate facts"?

you sound like a fucking pussy, m8

>Left triyng to discredit someone by calling them a pedophile
So they're comfortable with their own pedophilia remaining illegal? They're not going to push for it to be legalized? Or is it yet more short sighted hypocrisy from the left?

>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse
retard alert
fat fucking neckbeard demanding a 12 year old, thats rich

>12 year olds prime females
>flag
please report to interpol

>ages 12-14: prime femininity
no

Kinda meh, certainly not worth it for a millionaire to risk becoming a pedo if he was uncertain of her age

It's an initiation ritual for that very purpose, they're all implicated.

KEEP THIS BUMPED YOU FAGGOTS, BIG

16 is age on consent in most states in the US. Also in most Western countries.

Alpha

>Checks flag

Every single fucking time

It's like what happens in the book 1984, huh funny

It's happening! Pizza gate!!

Fucking hypocrites the lot of ya.

>it's unlikely because James woods supports trump I tell you, it's all a witch hunt!
Lmao

It's fake news because it's a falsehood.

Never nuke a country twice.

Is that what you call pizza gate????

It's a meme you retarded newfag.

Yeah, only reason the Cosby rape thing was pusbed is because he criticizes the thugization of blacks which (((certain people))) push.

I hate this garbage. This is the same shit those pizza faggots we're trying to do.

Oh wait, that WAS Sup Forums!

Silly me.

>TFW he has a 16 year 0ld gf anyway..

You know what really fucking tickles my gears, all my dumb leftie friend never whispered so much as a word about James Woods, until ALL OF A SUDDEN this accusation comes out and suddenly it's world class news

For example, while the age of consent is 14 in Germany and 16 in Canada, it is illegal in both countries to engage in sexual activity with a person under 18 if the activity exploits the younger person. Another example is in Mexico, where there is a crime called "estupro" defined as sexual activity with a person over the age of consent but under a certain age limit (generally 18) in which consent of the younger person was obtained through seduction and/or deceit.
not fake

>The age of consent in Mexico is complex. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12), and sexual conduct with persons below that age is always illegal. Sexual relations which occur between adults and teenagers under 18 are left in a legal gray area: laws against corruption of minors as well as estupro laws can be applied to such acts, at the discretion of the prosecution. These laws are situational and are subject to interpretation.
hhmmmmmm stop obfuscating facts, if there is no proof of seduction in certain mexico states having a sexual relationship with a 14yo could still be legal, this is outside of how currupt your legal system is. My Barclaycard got me out of mexican jail not a judge or laws.

>I didn't pick her up at all. I laid her down and violated her.

james did nothing wrong

who would not jump at the chance at 16 y/o tamblyn?

honestly...

Leave it to the beaners to take the kikery at face value

Oh fuck off
We brand people pedos with no reason all the time
Get off your high horse

if you want to know about that webm, the old guy is like a grandfather figure to her and he started holding her like that to get in between her and the black dude who was making moves on her and being a creep.

A very hard to swallow red pill

Yes the evidence that he isn't a closet faggot and an intelligent rational human being. How can we ever recover from this.

>16 year old
>pedophilia
It's not pedophilia. It's not even hebephilia. It's fucking ephebophilia.